Ray Liotta Dead

Had an iconic role in Goodfellas

Also in Field of Dreams

Played a great mobster, sad to see him go

One aspect of his craft was that he was able to play a tough-guy gangster when he definitely did not look like one. I guess that's acting.

I truly hope that there is no later scandalous report that he was killed by consuming something he should not have consumed.

R.I.P. He will be missed.

In the last several years I thought he looked unhealthy.
In the movie Killing Them Softly, which was 10 years ago, he was bloated and heavy bags under his eyes.

Yeah, he didn't look to be in good health in recent years.

Yeah, he didn't look to be in good health in recent years.

He was extremely handsome before.....no doubt about it.....I'm sad he is gone

1653619293943.png

Just bought Identity last week...haven't watched it yet.

Takes some of the enjoyment out of it.

Good actor, he'll be missed.

If you haven't seen it...a good flick IMO...

I was so saddened to read this. Ray Liotta was one talented actor I would literally watch anything he was cast in just because I loved his acting and his looks. He brought great chemistry to his style. He was unique.

Ray said in an article I read the other day that he never knew WHY he was always asked to play tough-guy roles as he had never even had a fight in his life. In high school, he was never interested in movies, only in participating in any sports of any season until one day the drama teacher asked him if he would play a character in a local school production so because he wasn't playing any sports that season he said yes and he loved it and went to college for acting and graduated. He said he didn't want to play tough-guy roles and after his first one he took off some time looking for other types of material but the only roles offered him were tough-guy parts and he needed the work.

Interesting trivia, Ray Liotta was living in an orphanage and was adopted at six months of age by a loving couple who couldn't have children. RIP, Ray Liotta, you will be sorely missed by me. I could always tell you were a good guy. 😢

Forum List

Back