Ray Epps Sues Fox

I think they maybe canā€™t afford to settle. Even if they wanted to. But the discovery I look forward to is from EPPS, himself, and from government sources like the FBI.

REMEMBER how they declined to answer congressional hearing questions (I think it was in the Senate) about the FBIā€™s relationship with Ray Epps?

Since he (himself) is now bringing suit, discovery can be demanded from the FBI. They will be hard pressed at this point to claim they canā€™t discuss it. He either worked for them as an operative (a Confidential informant) OR he didnā€™t. The DBI can answer, now. And they can also explain why ā€” of all the protestors that day, including Epps, who was one of their ā€œwantedā€ individuals ā€” Epps was never arrested or charged.

They got some ā€˜splaininā€™ to do.
The line I've heard is "not involved with law enforcement"....Well, the CIA, NSA, or DHS aren't law enforcement.

We certainly will see.

I think they maybe canā€™t afford to settle. Even if they wanted to. But the discovery I look forward to is from EPPS, himself, and from government sources like the FBI.

REMEMBER how they declined to answer congressional hearing questions (I think it was in the Senate) about the FBIā€™s relationship with Ray Epps?

Since he (himself) is now bringing suit, discovery can be demanded from the FBI. They will be hard pressed at this point to claim they canā€™t discuss it. He either worked for them as an operative (a Confidential informant) OR he didnā€™t. The DBI can answer, now. And they can also explain why ā€” of all the protestors that day, including Epps, who was one of their ā€œwantedā€ individuals ā€” Epps was never arrested or charged.

They got some ā€˜splaininā€™ to do.
You are such a rube.

New Evidence Undercuts Jan. 6 Instigator Conspiracy Theory​

Fox News is in trouble again.

They pretty much ruined Epps' life. I think he has a great chance of cleaning them out.

Maybe Fox should focus on reporting facts instead of giving their idiot viewers what they want to believe.

The simple fact is that the insurrectionists who stormed the Capitol, wounded over a hundred police, shit on the walls, smashed windows and doors and furniture, were Trumptards.

The weak-minded were weaponized by Trump.

And now the conspiracy theorists are downright fucking schizophrenic.

"They were Antifa/FBI!"

"They should all be pardoned!"

Not one spark of cognitive dissonance. And that is because Trumptards are incapable of cognition.

The simple fact is that the insurrectionists who stormed the Capitol, wounded over a hundred police, shit on the walls, smashed windows and doors and furniture, were Trumptards.

The weak-minded were weaponized by Trump.

And now the conspiracy theorists are downright fucking schizophrenic.

"They were Antifa/FBI!"

"They should all be pardoned!"

Not one spark of cognitive dissonance. And that is because Trumptards are incapable of cognition.
Sorry retard, the FBI has admitted that they had people there in the crowd on Jan 6. On video instigating. But retarded lemmings like you refuse to see truth. Enjoys Epps getting laughed out of court.

4df094f4687549b0a52aedf66f13c065_768x0.png
trump-gillane-1.jpg

ANY QUESTIONS?

trump-gillane-2.jpg

ANY QUESTIONS?

trump-gillane-3.jpg

ANY QUESTIONS?

trump-gillane-4.jpg

ANY QUESTIONS?

trump-gillane-5.jpg

ANY QUESTIONS?

Ray Epps is officially suing Fox News. He is also suing Tucker Carlson. Given the Discovery about Fox and Carlson already this can't be good. What will the MAGAs do now?

hehehe
Serves Epps right to end up the victim of MAGA crackpots. Should have kept his con ass at home

Forum List

Back