Ray Epps Sues Fox

Ray Epps is officially suing Fox News. He is also suing Tucker Carlson. Given the Discovery about Fox and Carlson already this can't be good. What will the MAGAs do now?

Outstanding.

4df094f4687549b0a52aedf66f13c065_768x0.png

Ray Epps—a supporter of former President Donald Trump who went to D.C. on January 6, 2021—sued Fox News for defamation Wednesday after ousted host Tucker Carlson suggested on-air he was an undercover government agent who instigated the Capitol riots, marking the latest legal threat to hit the conservative cable network.

No discovery....Fakes Nooz will settle again, so none of the truth will ever see the light of day.

Mark it down.
I think they maybe can’t afford to settle. Even if they wanted to. But the discovery I look forward to is from EPPS, himself, and from government sources like the FBI.

REMEMBER how they declined to answer congressional hearing questions (I think it was in the Senate) about the FBI’s relationship with Ray Epps?

Since he (himself) is now bringing suit, discovery can be demanded from the FBI. They will be hard pressed at this point to claim they can’t discuss it. He either worked for them as an operative (a Confidential informant) OR he didn’t. The FBI can answer, now. And they can also explain why — of all the protestors that day, including Epps, who was one of their “wanted” individuals — Epps was never arrested or charged.

They got some ‘splainin’ to do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back