Ravishing Melania Trump Slashes Bloated First Lady Payroll From Michelle Obama's Days

This is friggin' awesome ...

Snowflakes and libtards attack the 'evil rich billionaire and his wife'...

...while it is being exposed the Clintons, Obama, Mueller, Holder, etc... traitorously SOLD out their country for Russian rubles...

Meanwhile Trump offered to be President without taking a salary and his wife slashes 1st Lady financial compensation...

Bwuhahahaha...

Here's my idea of a good school lunch: how about a lean piece of fish sauteed in white wine and lemon juice, served with a fluffy green salad (topped with grated cheddar cheese) and a nice, hot buttery roll. Now does that type of lunch sound fattening or unhealthy for growing children? It sounds more nutritional than the tiny, basic scraps that Typhoid Barry's husband-wife-thing proposed.

Or to be simple and cheap, how about, say, a little hamburger patty on a bed of steamed rice, soaked in teriyaki sauce. With some steamed veggies and a scoop of potato salad on the side? Does that not also sound like a better, healthier lunch for kids than the First Tranny's?

I noticed you didn't post the calories.
Their children, who cared? They should be able to burn the calories.

When PROGS claim to SO CONCERNED about the POOR....why did FLOTUS have a staff of 16 people and a payroll of over $1 million per year?

Seems that money could have been better spent on the "POOR", who need to get their "FAIR SHARE" of handouts.

$1.24 million per years buys alot of free shit.

Lots of college tuition for poor minority children.

A bachelors degree cost $50k today, and $6K when you went. Fact: $1.24 million equates to 24.8 people attending college, NOT including room and board.

It's $1.24 million PER YEAR that Michelle spent on her staff A TOTAL OF $10 million....you dumb twat...USING YOUR $50,000 number to get a bachelor's degree....that's 200 poor minority students that could have had bachelors degrees paid for....

...again....you dumb twat.

If you are going to be an arrogant fuck...try not to be a STUPID arrogant fuck.

It could also buy alot of condoms and abortions. Can you break those prices down for me? Thanks in advance.
It doesn't matter, she could've spent 1 trillion dollars in a night. And the knob polishers, would praise her. Even though she starved more kids than Hitler.

What a true American Patriot she is. She's saving the American taxpayers $800,000 a year.

Melania-Trump-Camp-David-1045293.jpg

images

Melania Trump cuts bloated first lady payroll from Michelle Obama days

Did you vote for Trump because he has a "ravvvvvisssshing wife"?--:badgrin:
fitness-model-ahlena-by-s-preston.jpg

Now it makes sense. You're voting for the guy with the best looking wife--:bang3:

Well at least Melania Trump paid for 1 weekend down at Mar a Lago, by cutting 800K out of the budget.

"Budget watchdogs are criticizing the cost of President Trump’s visits to Mar-a-Lago, his private club in Palm Beach, Florida. Mr. Trump has been at his so-called “Winter White House” the past three weekends. That’s 11 of his first 33 days in office. The travel has an estimated price tag of $10 million.

Between Secret Service and police surrounding the estate, and the U.S. Coast Guard in the surrounding waters, Mar-a-Lago is a fortress when the president is here. The White House won’t disclose the exact cost of Mr. Trump’s visits.
Trump's Mar-a-Lago trips cost taxpayers about $10M so far

How many times has Trump gone down to Mar a Lago to date: 19 times
Trump Sidelines Camp David for Mar-a-Lago
president-trump-golfing.jpg

And of course we can't forget about the Trump's kids travel--we're paying for that too.

rndr_782x440.jpg

Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump were all spotted in Aspen during a mid-March weekend, drawing reaction from both residents in Aspen and observers on social media.

According to The Aspen Times, the Trump family arrived in Aspen with a cohort of Secret Service agents for their protection. A recent report by The Aspen Times found the Secret Service signed a contract for more than $12,000 for ski equipment rentals and clothing for the duration of the Trump family vacation."

Now just imagine the cost with lodging, food & ski lift tickets for a 100 security agents--LOL
Trump Family Photo Sparks Outrage (Photo)

Then of course we're paying for security for the Trump junior's to fly all over the world to expand the Trump empire--like that new golf course in Dubai.
Trump sons open Dubai golf club as namesake now US president

No wonder they're all working for FREE--They spend more in one weekend than the yearly Presidential salary of 525K per year. And the rates for membership doubled at Mar a Lago to 200K per year. Now that's what I call the "Art of the Deal."
Trump's Mar-a-Lago club just doubled its new membership fee to $200,000

TO DATE: Trump has already outspent Obama's 8 year travel budget.
Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year - CNNPolitics

Last edited:
What a true American Patriot she is. She's saving the American taxpayers $800,000 a year.

images

Did you vote for Trump because he has a "ravvvvvisssshing wife"?--:badgrin:
fitness-model-ahlena-by-s-preston.jpg

Now it makes sense. You're voting for the guy with the best looking wife--:bang3:

Well at least Melania Trump paid for 1 weekend down at Mar a Lago, by cutting 800K out of the budget.

"Budget watchdogs are criticizing the cost of President Trump’s visits to Mar-a-Lago, his private club in Palm Beach, Florida. Mr. Trump has been at his so-called “Winter White House” the past three weekends. That’s 11 of his first 33 days in office. The travel has an estimated price tag of $10 million.

Between Secret Service and police surrounding the estate, and the U.S. Coast Guard in the surrounding waters, Mar-a-Lago is a fortress when the president is here. The White House won’t disclose the exact cost of Mr. Trump’s visits.
Trump's Mar-a-Lago trips cost taxpayers about $10M so far

How many times has Trump gone down to Mar a Lago to date: 19 times
Trump Sidelines Camp David for Mar-a-Lago
president-trump-golfing.jpg

And of course we can't forget about the Trump's kids travel--we're paying for that too.

rndr_782x440.jpg

Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump were all spotted in Aspen during a mid-March weekend, drawing reaction from both residents in Aspen and observers on social media.

According to The Aspen Times, the Trump family arrived in Aspen with a cohort of Secret Service agents for their protection. A recent report by The Aspen Times found the Secret Service signed a contract for more than $12,000 for ski equipment rentals and clothing for the duration of the Trump family vacation."

Now just imagine the cost with lodging, food & ski lift tickets for a 100 security agents--LOL
Trump Family Photo Sparks Outrage (Photo)

Then of course we're paying for security for the Trump junior's to fly all over the world to expand the Trump empire--like that new golf course in Dubai.
Trump sons open Dubai golf club as namesake now US president

No wonder they're all working for FREE--They spend more in one weekend than the yearly Presidential salary of 525K per year. And the rates for membership doubled at Mar a Lago to 200K per year. Now that's what I call the "Art of the Deal."
Trump's Mar-a-Lago club just doubled its new membership fee to $200,000

TO DATE: Trump has already outspent Obama's 8 year travel budget.
Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year - CNNPolitics
That's all okay. The Trump's have been blessed with White Privilege.

After 8 long years, we can finally be proud to have a woman filling the position of First Lady.

....and then idiots like this piece of white trash gets "offended" at being called a deplorable???.....LOL

images

Firstly she's rich enough to be able to do this, seeing as she married into a shit load of money. Secondly she doesn't DO ANYTHING, she can't even speak English properly, she's a trophy wife doing what trophy wives do best, just spend loads of money on clothes and make up.
she can't even speak English properly,
How well does she speak the other 4 languages she's fluent in?

How many are you fluent in?

images

Firstly she's rich enough to be able to do this, seeing as she married into a shit load of money. Secondly she doesn't DO ANYTHING, she can't even speak English properly, she's a trophy wife doing what trophy wives do best, just spend loads of money on clothes and make up.
She can speak five languages and I can understand her beautiful accent clearly. The proto-human named Michelle could only speak a combination of silverback gorilla and jive. How many languages can you speak?

Last edited:
Melania does not exactly DO anything as First Lady

She is a piece of arm candy for Trump to display

Is that harming you in some way, that she's quieter and more reclusive than the Michelle Obama hermaphrodite?
Michelle Obama.......Now THERE was a Fist Lady
Beloved around the world, actively involved health issues and Veterans affairs

Unlike the former call girl we have in there now....The Third Lady

I have to be honest. I don't think Melania Trump deserves ridicule for what she hasn't done in her capacity as First Lady. She didn't ask for the role. She likely didn't wed Donald with notions of one day becoming First Lady. Unlike her husband, people think well of her in NY and FL social circles. I'm told she's gracious, kind, thoughtful and intelligent. (I've more than once heard wondered how she can stand being married to Trump; they're an "odd couple.")

If Mrs. Trump undertakes to use her place as First Lady to achieve one or several objectives and does a poor, slapdash, or something other than a the best she can reasonably be expected to do at whatever she pursues, well, then, yes, she'd be rightly subject to ridicule. She, like everyone, must "own" her missteps and shortcomings, but she's under no onus to put herself any further into the "spotlight" than she desires to do; thus we are not justified in chiding her merely for not doing so.

She's nothing more than a Stepford wife.
Not as much as Laura Bush

Not only is Melania infinitely better than Michelle as our First Lady, she’s an outstanding mother.
Michelle Obama was the greatest First Lady since Jackie O
While not as accomplished as Hillary, she had style and grace and represented our country around the world

images

she

Hcan't even speak English properly,

Okay, she speaks what, 4 languages. Slovenian, Serbian, which is basically Slovenian, you'd have to be an idiot from Slovenia not to be able to understand Serbian. She also, supposedly speaks French, German and Italian fluently.

My experience of people using the word "fluent" is that they're bullshitting. I was in Spain one summer and a man comes over and tells everyone how his daughter spoke "fluent Spanish" and her Spanish was not good, not even anywhere near fluent. I wouldn't say my Spanish is fluent. I'm pretty good though.

Is Melania Trump really fluent in five languages? What I found is troubling.

Here's a guy showing some videos of Melania not speaking much of French, talking Italian badly, really badly, like Italian 101 badly, and having people throw simple words at her and her speaking English in Rome.

I can't find a single video of her speaking Germany. There are those two videos, one in Paris and one in Rome of her not really speaking much of these languages she's supposedly fluent in.

As for me, well, I speak quite a few foreign languages, some of them really good, some of them okay, some of them poorly. But then I'm a rubbish language learner.

images

She can speak five languages and I can understand her beautiful accent clearly. The proto-human named Michelle could only speak silverback gorilla and jive. How many languages can you speak?

Well, based on Melania Trump's ability to speak a language "fluently" I'd say I'm fluent in about 6 or 7 languages.

Not only is Melania infinitely better than Michelle as our First Lady, she’s an outstanding mother.
While not as accomplished as Hillary, she had style and grace and represented our country around the world
To admire an ungrateful negro proto-human who hated this country is sickening.

She only "hated this country" in your eyes. But then it's typical of people who speak like that (you are of course just taking the piss all the time, rather than being sensible) to pretend others don't love the country. I guess you're parodying quite well.

images

She can speak five languages and I can understand her beautiful accent clearly. The proto-human named Michelle could only speak silverback gorilla and jive. How many languages can you speak?

Well, based on Melania Trump's ability to speak a language "fluently" I'd say I'm fluent in about 6 or 7 languages.

had to laugh at your post...

discussion is about someone that speaks 5 languages fluently, and out of the blue, an anonymous person on a message board claims to be fluent in 6 or 7 languages...

and downplays the person that speaks 5, because...?

Oh, right...

she's the wife of a person that disgusts them.

She only "hated this country" in your eyes. But then it's typical of people who speak like that (you are of course just taking the piss all the time, rather than being sensible) to pretend others don't love the country. I guess you're parodying quite well.

images

she

Hcan't even speak English properly,

Okay, she speaks what, 4 languages. Slovenian, Serbian, which is basically Slovenian, you'd have to be an idiot from Slovenia not to be able to understand Serbian. She also, supposedly speaks French, German and Italian fluently.

My experience of people using the word "fluent" is that they're bullshitting. I was in Spain one summer and a man comes over and tells everyone how his daughter spoke "fluent Spanish" and her Spanish was not good, not even anywhere near fluent. I wouldn't say my Spanish is fluent. I'm pretty good though.

Is Melania Trump really fluent in five languages? What I found is troubling.

Here's a guy showing some videos of Melania not speaking much of French, talking Italian badly, really badly, like Italian 101 badly, and having people throw simple words at her and her speaking English in Rome.

I can't find a single video of her speaking Germany. There are those two videos, one in Paris and one in Rome of her not really speaking much of these languages she's supposedly fluent in.

As for me, well, I speak quite a few foreign languages, some of them really good, some of them okay, some of them poorly. But then I'm a rubbish language learner.
Many prostitutes speak multiple languages...it is good for business

How do you say.......Oh....Oh......you are so big
In Slovenian ?

Forum List

Back