Ravishing Melania Trump Slashes Bloated First Lady Payroll From Michelle Obama's Days

When PROGS claim to SO CONCERNED about the POOR....why did FLOTUS have a staff of 16 people and a payroll of over $1 million per year?

Seems that money could have been better spent on the "POOR", who need to get their "FAIR SHARE" of handouts.

$1.24 million per years buys alot of free shit.

Lots of college tuition for poor minority children.

A bachelors degree cost $50k today, and $6K when you went. Fact: $1.24 million equates to 24.8 people attending college, NOT including room and board.

It's $1.24 million PER YEAR that Michelle spent on her staff A TOTAL OF $10 million....you dumb twat...USING YOUR $50,000 number to get a bachelor's degree....that's 200 poor minority students that could have had bachelors degrees paid for....

...again....you dumb twat.

If you are going to be an arrogant fuck...try not to be a STUPID arrogant fuck.

It could also buy alot of condoms and abortions. Can you break those prices down for me? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
What a true American Patriot she is. She's saving the American taxpayers $800,000 a year.

Melania-Trump-Camp-David-1045293.jpg

images

Melania Trump cuts bloated first lady payroll from Michelle Obama days

VIDEO: Watch Melania Trump Plagiarize Michelle Obama's Speech ...
Never happened as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.

What a true American Patriot she is. She's saving the American taxpayers $800,000 a year.

images

That doesn't even cover the her security bill for one week that she stayed in Trump Tower when Donnie moved into the White House. It cost the taxpayers $24 million for her to stay in New York.

First Lady's have all had work they did for the American People. All but Melania. She didn't even organize a proper Easter Egg Roll this year.
Like I said, I'd rather have Melania do nothing, than starve our school kids. Like Michelle did.

I've seen pictures of Manchelle Obama's school lunches and the portions were so tiny, they wouldn't even satisfy my rather noisy cat! Let alone a growing human child. Hell, even I could cook heartier, more interesting, HEALTHY meals than the First Hermaphrodite proposed.

She is a white Republican. No one cares. Trump does not even draw a salary, the left could not care less about it. They think all democrats represent the poor and in fact are poor. They are that stupid.

images

That doesn't even cover the her security bill for one week that she stayed in Trump Tower when Donnie moved into the White House. It cost the taxpayers $24 million for her to stay in New York.

First Lady's have all had work they did for the American People. All but Melania. She didn't even organize a proper Easter Egg Roll this year.
Like I said, I'd rather have Melania do nothing, than starve our school kids. Like Michelle did.

I've seen pictures of Manchelle Obama's school lunches and the portions were so tiny, they wouldn't even satisfy my rather noisy cat! Let alone a growing human child. Hell, even I could cook heartier, more interesting, HEALTHY meals than the First Hermaphrodite proposed.
The left are trying to prepare the minds of kids for a world that no longer has a free market and so therefore no competition. Which means no more choice, which means everything is rationed out to the poor masses in exactly such ways.

Yes, that is precisely what they advocate.

Here's my idea of a good school lunch: how about a lean piece of fish sauteed in white wine and lemon juice, served with a fluffy green salad (topped with grated cheddar cheese) and a nice, hot buttery roll. Now does that type of lunch sound fattening or unhealthy for growing children? It sounds more nutritional than the tiny, basic scraps that Typhoid Barry's husband-wife-thing proposed.

Or to be simple and cheap, how about, say, a little hamburger patty on a bed of steamed rice, soaked in teriyaki sauce. With some steamed veggies and a scoop of potato salad on the side? Does that not also sound like a better, healthier lunch for kids than the First Tranny's?

Last edited:
When PROGS claim to SO CONCERNED about the POOR....why did FLOTUS have a staff of 16 people and a payroll of over $1 million per year?

Seems that money could have been better spent on the "POOR", who need to get their "FAIR SHARE" of handouts.

$1.24 million per years buys alot of free shit.

Lots of college tuition for poor minority children.

A bachelors degree cost $50k today, and $6K when you went. Fact: $1.24 million equates to 24.8 people attending college, NOT including room and board.

It's $1.24 million PER YEAR that Michelle spent on her staff A TOTAL OF $10 million....you dumb twat...USING YOUR $50,000 number to get a bachelor's degree....that's 200 poor minority students that could have had bachelors degrees paid for....

...again....you dumb twat.

If you are going to be an arrogant fuck...try not to be a STUPID arrogant fuck.

It could also buy alot of condoms and abortions. Can you break those prices down for me? Thanks in advance.

I was using your numbers.

Here's my idea of a good school lunch: how about a lean piece of fish sauteed in white wine and lemon juice, served with a fluffy green salad (topped with grated cheddar cheese) and a nice, hot buttery roll. Now does that type of lunch sound fattening or unhealthy for growing children? It sounds more nutritional than the tiny, basic scraps that Typhoid Barry's husband-wife-thing proposed.

Or to be simple and cheap, how about, say, a little hamburger patty on a bed of steamed rice, soaked in teriyaki sauce. With some steamed veggies and a scoop of potato salad on the side? Does that not also sound like a better, healthier lunch for kids than the First Tranny's?

I noticed you didn't post the calories.

Because it's not that bad for how satisfying it is. As long as a kid keeps active and burns it off.

Aside from that episode, I can't recall anything else she did that was patently wrong, and I'm certainly not going to take "pot shots" at her because I detest her husband. And make no mistake, there are few, if any, individuals whom I consider more reprobate and existentially reprehensible than her husband. And I don't feel that way about him because he's ostensibly conservative or because he's a Republican. I feel that way about him because of his behavior. He could be bleeding-heart liberal and I'd feel the same way about him. That man is so irrevocably NOKD it's no longer funny to say so.
That's a fair position.

trump, imo, is one of the most vile and disgusting creatures ever to slither across the face of this planet.

And I'll continue to post photos of malania whenever trump sheep try to make her out to be a Mother Teresa with a big tits.

After 8 long years, we can finally be proud to have a woman filling the position of First Lady.

Last edited:

images

The left are trying to prepare the minds of kids for a world that no longer has a free market and so therefore no competition. Which means no more choice, which means everything is rationed out to the poor masses in exactly such ways.

You people are even dumber than you appear at a distance. Racist homophobic and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

You like Melania because she's pretty and doesn't talk much. She just keeps quiet and looks good. Dumb guys like women that don't challenge them intellectually.

Michelle Obama is a whole other kind of woman. Smart and she doesn't take shit from the likes of you. You can't handle that. A woman who's both smarter than you and you can't boss around. You're not man enough for a woman like that.

images

You people are even dumber than you appear at a distance. Racist homophobic and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

You like Melania because she's pretty and doesn't talk much. She just keeps quiet and looks good. Dumb guys like women that don't challenge them intellectually.

Michelle Obama is a whole other kind of woman. Smart and she doesn't take shit from the likes of you. You can't handle that. A woman who's both smarter than you and you can't boss around. You're not man enough for a woman like that.
Do any of you stupid dumb fucking robots ever say anything other going to your fucking pathetic race card you stupid waste of time?

You are all nothing but useless fucking hacks. The fact you even bring up Melania's looks, only reveals what a pathetic, stupid, jealous, misguided, pathetic hack you are.

You fucking waste of time.

Because it's not that bad for how satisfying it is. As long as a kid keeps active and burns it off.

White wine is loaded with sugar, how can that be 'not that bad?'

Forum List

Back