Raul Castro Stepping Down as Head of Cuban Communist Party. Perhaps he Should Come to U.S. and Run for Office

The cold hard fact is that we have Marxist-Democrat's in the United States Congress such as Sanders, Warren, Booker, Cortez, Talib, Omar and that ridiculous racist Representative from St. Louis. We know that Sanders, Warren, and Cortez are hypocrites because of their wealth. The Castro's in Cuba are just like them with expensive villa's and estate's. Today it has come to light that the "trained Marxist" who founded BLM owns several million dollar homes. Castro would fit in well with these comrade's who preach egalitarianism yet act like the pigs from Orwell's Animal Farm.
You say this after it has been proven that Putin uses election information from the trump campaign to get the Liar in Chief elected? Maybe Putin should be trump running mate. You would vote for the Killer, wouldn't you?

Wait...you are probably his employee!
It was 100% disproven you simpleton. You are a good little communist who believes the propaganda. Raul would hire you for his campaign.
You are just another losing trump humper. Moscow has some cheap apartments waiting for you.
Moscow and Beijing love the fact that tough conservative Trump is out and the spinless senile Biden is in. I think a new requirement for Presidential candidates is the "ability to walk-up stairs." Hillary couldn't do it not can "Lost Joe."

The cold hard fact is that we have Marxist-Democrat's in the United States Congress such as Sanders, Warren, Booker, Cortez, Talib, Omar and that ridiculous racist Representative from St. Louis. We know that Sanders, Warren, and Cortez are hypocrites because of their wealth. The Castro's in Cuba are just like them with expensive villa's and estate's. Today it has come to light that the "trained Marxist" who founded BLM owns several million dollar homes. Castro would fit in well with these comrade's who preach egalitarianism yet act like the pigs from Orwell's Animal Farm.
You say this after it has been proven that Putin uses election information from the trump campaign to get the Liar in Chief elected? Maybe Putin should be trump running mate. You would vote for the Killer, wouldn't you?

GD Jim are you stoopid. You still stuck in Moscow waiting for the train???

Russia spent about 100k on internet trolls. Muellers biggest indictment were 13 Russian trolls.LOLOL

"All animals are equal...but some animals are more equal than others."
- Animal Farm
Actually he would look good on a republican ticket...they love authoritarians..
He would fit good as a Democratic candidate because he doesn't believe in free speech, promotes propaganda through the media, and wants an unarmed citizenry.

You^^^^^fucking idiot RW clown
Do you wake up ANGRY?
On a daily basis
Obviously Yes.

It was 100% disproven you simpleton. You are a good little communist who believes the propaganda. Raul would hire you for his campaign.
You are just another losing trump humper. Moscow has some cheap apartments waiting for you.
Getting the power is one thing. And it is cause for celebration for the victors. Keeping it when you got it is another. The United States is not a rising nation anymore. We live off our past real "science". When Progs take total control there are going to be many who want to get their "cut". Not including the Deplorables. There won't be enough. And then the old standby of tyrants that has served them well for thousands of years will get started. It will start with less money for each person. Less medical care. Less comforts. A pruning of the population. Starting with the cuts. The sickly and the aged will get the Obama Pain Pill instead of medical treatments. The useless will be more on their own and most likely disposed of. The program has been done many times before. Our nation is on a stage emoting in front of a camera. We used to build the cameras and build the stages. Now the Chinese are doing it.
50% of America will not allow that to happen. Without us 50%, the other 50% would collapse in a fetal position.

You see 50% of us are individualistic and survive happier none the same. The other half are woke group think without a pot to piss in. Repulsive ugly people

We magnify the problem by just reporting what the shit holes. Fuck the shit holes, I want to watch them burn this summer for free entertainment

- Animal Farm
He would fit good as a Democratic candidate because he doesn't believe in free speech, promotes propaganda through the media, and wants an unarmed citizenry.

Do you wake up ANGRY?
On a daily basis
Obviously Yes.
How would Raul deal with "peaceful protesters" in Portland and Seattle if he was a governor? Would he hug his fellow BLM and ANTIFA communist? I think not you leftist clown.

- Animal Farm

Do you wake up ANGRY?
On a daily basis
Obviously Yes.
Oh boy you really hurt 92s feelings. That was brutal Missy. now go outside and play instead of actin stupid

Probably Raul Castro will work for CNN, now that he has free time.

Crap News Network loves communist garbage like him.
He could join in the non-stop din of "racist imperialism" being regurgitated daily by leftist media.

- Animal Farm

Do you wake up ANGRY?
On a daily basis
Obviously Yes.
Oh boy you really hurt 92s feelings. That was brutal Missy. now go outside and play instead of actin stupid
I just swiped a mosquito from my face. Didn't know it was Winco. :laughing0301:

- Animal Farm

Do you wake up ANGRY?
On a daily basis
Obviously Yes.
There are a lot of new members or newer who just disrespects hardened Veterans of this game. Insulting SOBs to long time members. When a conserv new member acts this away I give them a polite PM nudge. Even the hardened libturds deserve an ounce of respect to from rookie punks.

Now Winky is not exactly a spring chicken here, but new enuff

- Animal Farm

Do you wake up ANGRY?
On a daily basis
Obviously Yes.
There are a lot of new members or newer who just disrespects hardened Veterans of this game. Insulting SOBs to long time members. When a conserv new member acts this away I give them a polite PM nudge. Even the hardened libturds deserve an ounce of respect to from rookie punks.

So you have tenure and are a self imposed “board police?”
Lol .......I give them a polite nudge.
good one

- Animal Farm

Do you wake up ANGRY?
On a daily basis
Obviously Yes.

So you have tenure and are a self imposed “board police?”
Lol .......I give them a polite nudge.
good one
Well gee Winco I really kept you outta the newbie category. We've had quite a few people who talk shit by post 10 lately. Some socks probably but some not. Either way we make sure to mock them.

Police??...naw. Just letting any conserv to hold back until you at least get to 500 posts and not look the fool. Make the libturd the fool which is too easy anyway. I think I did it twice to newbies..

Notice how I said long term libturds deserve that respect to?

Maybe Senor Castro should move to the USA. With a liberal like Sleepy Joe ruling over us, I'm sure he would be welcomed.

Perhaps he could move to San Francisco, where liberals loved his family so much, they named a district of the city after them (while at the same time cancelling Washington and Jefferson)
Exactly.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back