Rate the Beauty

Who says I can’t? You are asking if this chick is a “10”. I seriously responded, saying I needed to see what she had going on below. For example, if she had gross oversized nips with hair growing out around them, that would knock her down and eliminate her from consideration of being a “10”. It certainly would for me. Wouldn’t it for you?

Moreover, what if she has a penis? You cannot bee too safe these days. That would knock her WAY below a “10” for me. Wouldn’t it for you too?
That doesn't have a penis.

I feel kinda sad for her. She must not have anyone.

Looks way too much like my cousin for me to get into that. :aargh:

I'm thinking she cried herself to sleep that night.
She says her parents are also doing what she does. That they are all loving and in contact.

Who says I can’t? You are asking if this chick is a “10”. I seriously responded, saying I needed to see what she had going on below. For example, if she had gross oversized nips with hair growing out around them, that would knock her down and eliminate her from consideration of being a “10”. It certainly would for me. Wouldn’t it for you?

Moreover, what if she has a penis? You cannot bee too safe these days. That would knock her WAY below a “10” for me. Wouldn’t it for you too?
^

That's not merely gay. That's something else.

I will give this bitch a solid 8 conditioned upon her not having a dick. Fair?
Well, nobody can fault that reasoning save she is not a bitch. And if you saw her in her bathing suit, it would be amazing if you saw a dick on her.

She says her parents are also doing what she does. That they are all loving and in contact.
I'm pretty impressed; She set that thing up herself. She's very handy! Wish she'd come give me a hand with some stuff.

Stuff involving wood.

Yeah, I didn't mean that in a sexual way.

She has a nice booder, too. Might be a butt expander girl, time will tell on that, but she's pretty cool, regardless.

I'm pretty impressed; She set that thing up herself. She's very handy! Wish she'd come give me a hand with some stuff.

Stuff involving wood.

Yeah, I didn't mean that in a sexual way.

She has a nice booder, too. Might be a butt expander girl, time will tell on that, but she's pretty cool, regardless.

Well she travels and I sit here typing about her. She makes lots of money and I use Doordash to live. Except when I eat holiday means prepared by family, I fix my own meals. She in the meantime rakes in lots of cash.

Well she travels and I sit here typing about her. She makes lots of money and I use Doordash to live. Except when I eat holiday means prepared by family, I fix my own meals. She in the meantime rakes in lots of cash.
I could feel her loneliness in that Christmas thing.

Here is the Eva who left America who traveled to Alaska and into South America I believe. I have not seen too many of her videos. She took a trip in the wilds of the South Border of the USA. I believe she moved back to Europe.

Well, nobody can fault that reasoning save she is not a bitch. And if you saw her in her bathing suit, it would be amazing if you saw a dick on her.
Hot chicks are a dime a dozen. Don't get obsessed with one because there is always another one just around the corner. Moreover, as the old joke goes, It does not matter how smoking hot sexy a woman is, there is always some guy some where who is tired of putting up with her shit.

Hot chicks are a dime a dozen. Don't get obsessed with one because there is always another one just around the corner. Moreover, as the old joke goes, It does not matter how smoking hot sexy a woman is, there is always some guy some where who is tired of putting up with her shit.
Women all over surely appreciate how you talk bad about them. If they are that lousy, why do you even want a thing to do with them?

Women all over surely appreciate how you talk bad about them. If they are that lousy, why do you even want a thing to do with them?
Now you are getting off topic and dissing me because I many called a chick a "bitch". Man up!

Forum List

Back