Rat Voters Suddenly UNregistering....How Come?

And he can go fuck himself.

Miss Poppins!
emo12.gif
Okay, maybe a bit harsh. But I'm serious, Tom. I don't like this sudden interest in who voted for whom by the Trump administration. They are yelling about Mueller's team because a few of them supported democrats. OMG. Mueller is a Republican, btw, and the rest of the team seems to be unaffiliated. And now the President's select commission is asking for every piece of information on every voter in the land, including their voting history and their party affiliation.
It's creepy. If the shoe were on the other foot and it was Hillary Clinton who had won, and she was insisting that it was unfair to have three Republican supporters on the team investigating the Foundation, I think you would feel very differently about the issue.

It's considerably less intrusive than the BS you folks push on me to own and carry a gun. Maybe we should just require State and Federal background checks to register to vote and verify them every time you go to vote.

exactly........how do you think they would like having to go through a background check and receive a permit to own a laptop or register to post on a political blog

Yep, ignorant people don't understand that all rights need to be protected, not just the ones they agree with. If one can be restricted, all can, and only a court can take them away after due process.

exactly!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, maybe a bit harsh. But I'm serious, Tom. I don't like this sudden interest in who voted for whom by the Trump administration. They are yelling about Mueller's team because a few of them supported democrats. OMG. Mueller is a Republican, btw, and the rest of the team seems to be unaffiliated. And now the President's select commission is asking for every piece of information on every voter in the land, including their voting history and their party affiliation.
It's creepy. If the shoe were on the other foot and it was Hillary Clinton who had won, and she was insisting that it was unfair to have three Republican supporters on the team investigating the Foundation, I think you would feel very differently about the issue.

I believe they are unregistering for a simple reason....they aren't going to take a chance on getting caught in the future. Little doubt many of them are illegals, felons, or voted absentee in a different state. They know Trump is on to them and they are fleeing the party. BTW, Mueller's law firm donated to the Clinton campaign at a rate of almost 99% of it's attorneys and at least 7 of his 12 investigators are either Clinton donors or worked for her in some capacity. You can't hide behind Trump finding out who you voted for.....they are simply checking to see if those who voted were qualified to vote...and the answer is obviously no just for over 3,000 Coloradans...wait until they get a look at California.
Without proof you can only speculate and you don't know shit as to why they refuse to allow the feds to peek at their lives..Smaller govt..
Nor do you! And?

Actually voting data does not show who one voted for. It might give a hint, but that's about it.
It's not because THEY did anything illegal; it is because Trump is violating our personal privacy in the voting booth. And he can go fuck himself.
President Donald Trump is asking for voter names, addresses, party affiliation and voting records from all 50 states, part of an investigation into voter fraud by a commission he launched last month. A Trump commission requested voter data. Here's what every state is saying.

I know there's been some confusion about this, but I do trust PBS to get it right. He is asking for voter affiliation.

When Trump made the statement that millions of votes were cast illegally, the left ridiculed and even challenged him on his statement. Now Trump is up to that challenge, and nobody wants to cooperate.

Actually voting data does not show who one voted for. It might give a hint, but that's about it.
It's not because THEY did anything illegal; it is because Trump is violating our personal privacy in the voting booth. And he can go fuck himself.

I guess you haven't been paying much attention, because here is the information that they are requesting...................

The Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, created by the Trump administration, has sent letters to each state asking for information on voters, including names, addresses, birthdates, the last four digits of Social Security numbers, felony convictions, voting history through 2006, party affiliation and multistate voter registration.Next >

How your state responded to Trump's voter data request

Granted, maybe in your state, who you voted for isn't a matter of public record, but what Trump has requested is who you voted for in every election since 2006 (the election before Obama was elected), as well as what your party affiliation is.

Name. Who you are.
Address. Where you live.
Birthdate and last 4 of your SSN. Gives a positive ID as to who you are.
Felony convictions. Gives them information that could be used to lock you up.
Who you voted for and party affiliation. Gives them information to let them know where you stand politically.

Sorry, but that kind of information on all voters in America could be used for purges and other neat things that Hitler did in rounding up people that didn't agree with him.

On other articles reporting this, whether or not you served in the military was also part of the information they wanted. Probably to see if you could be trouble for the people rounding you up, because you have prior military experience.

And, for you people who want to see how your state is handling the request, the link provides that information as well. There are LOTS of states that are either refusing or only partially complying with this request.

That's a lie, they aren't asking who you voted for, they are asking if you voted. I don't know any States that record who you voted for except in the totals.

Believe the memo that was sent or not. Either way, they DID ask for who you voted for since 2006.

Are you saying that "voting history" is equivalent to how a person voted? Is there any reason to think that voting history doesn't just mean whether a person voted in an election?

I also don't recall any state representatives from the state governments that have refused the request, in full or part, saying anything about giving out information on who a person voted for as part of the reason. :dunno:

Tom keeps forgetting why this bogus commission was put forth. Because the thin skinned whiny little bitch couldn't handle Hillary Clinton got 3.2 million more votes than he did.
We have a huge human trafficking problem in this country. Every single state has one. 30 people died in SanAntonio after being locked in a truck with outside temps 101 degrees.
What's trump doing about it?
Nothing.
He's too busy starting commissions based on a lie.
He so disgusts me.

What is Trump doing about it? The better questions is what is he trying to do about it that's being stopped by the left and their activist judges.

Nothing to see here, just people going independent when they renew their drivers license as I did several years ago. In the growing fascist climate of my red state home I was increasingly uneasy about being on an official enemies list. It's kind of silly and paranoid I know but it sure cut down on the junk mail.

Shouldn't gun buyers then register in advance?

Ever bought a firearm, numbnuts? You have to register each and every time. We'll take that deal though...a background check before you're given a ballot......sound good?

Ever bought a firearm, numbnuts? You have to register each and every time. We'll take that deal though...a background check before you're given a ballot......sound good?
really, all bullshit to the side, registration is an infringement, and besides that, firearms ownership is in the bill of rights and voting isnt

really, all bullshit to the side, registration is an infringement, and besides that, firearms ownership is in the bill of rights and voting isnt
Voting and gun ownership are both simply in the constitution. An amendment is simply more constitution. Did you have a point with that statement?

Forum List

Back