Rasmussen New Poll out Today

This is what I said:

They did? I'm talking to national polls that don't measure the electoral college. You know, like the Rasmussen poll I posted.

And you didn't find a national poll. I don't know what else to tell you.
Reutere/IPSOS is National you moron.

After a brutal week for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, Democrat Hillary Clinton maintained a substantial projected advantage in the race to win the Electoral College and claim the U.S. presidency, according to the latest results from the Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation project released on Saturday.

If the election were held this week, the project estimates that Clinton's odds of securing the 270 Electoral College votes needed to win the presidency at more than 95 percent, and by a margin of 118 Electoral College votes. It is the second week in a row that the project has estimated her odds so high.

The results mirror other Electoral College projections, some of which estimate Clinton's chance of winning at around 90 percent.

There is a 95 percent chance Hillary Clinton wins the Electoral College by 118 votes: poll

That's not a national poll that is called a prediction, specifically Reuters calls it the 'Sates of the Nation Project'.

Polls don't measure odds they measure public opinion. Isn't it nice that you get to learn something today?
You have been handed your ass by numerous posters in your own thread..........and the best part about it is that you are too fucking stupid to realize it.:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

I haven't.

I posted a Rasmussen poll that shows Trump down by 7. This is a poll that wingnuts post every time Trump is above 50% as though it means something. Now when he is down pretty low I get an earful about how polls aren't any good. Quite the hypocrisy.

Then there is people like you who don;t even know the difference between a poll and a prediction model. A national poll will not tell you a candidate as an X percentage chance of winning, that's not what they do. Sorry you're so damn dumb you don't even know why you're wrong.
Are polls all you have? Poor guy lol

I guess I have those Las Vegas odds too. But really I wouldn't hold Rasmussen in very high regard like you guys do. I just wanted to show you what a Rasmussen poll often times looks like. You know, since you guys seem to overlook them when they tell you something you don't like.

That's not a national poll that is called a prediction, specifically Reuters calls it the 'Sates of the Nation Project'.

Polls don't measure odds they measure public opinion. Isn't it nice that you get to learn something today?
You have been handed your ass by numerous posters in your own thread..........and the best part about it is that you are too fucking stupid to realize it.:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

I haven't.

I posted a Rasmussen poll that shows Trump down by 7. This is a poll that wingnuts post every time Trump is above 50% as though it means something. Now when he is down pretty low I get an earful about how polls aren't any good. Quite the hypocrisy.

Then there is people like you who don;t even know the difference between a poll and a prediction model. A national poll will not tell you a candidate as an X percentage chance of winning, that's not what they do. Sorry you're so damn dumb you don't even know why you're wrong.

I guess I have those Las Vegas odds too. But really I wouldn't hold Rasmussen in very high regard like you guys do. I just wanted to show you what a Rasmussen poll often times looks like. You know, since you guys seem to overlook them when they tell you something you don't like.
Yea like I said you want
To see a poll? Lol

No, I still don't consider Rasmussen to be credible, you guys do so I just wanted to update you on their latest.

people's lives have been turned upside down and this is what you concentrate on? Sad.

I'm simply demonstrating confirmation bias among the wingnuts. I have no idea how accurate this poll is and I'm not the only one keeping it alive.

IDC who the next POTUS is. I only care about getting this crisis behind us that has hurt so many people. Stock market is down heavily...who do you think this benefits as it allows them to buy stocks on the cheap? China anyone? Start the virus and benefit most from it. Hopefully the next President learns from this.

Then no need to be here, right?
There is a need.

Ok, whatever works for you

I haven't.

Yea like I said you want
To see a poll? Lol

I'm really not interested so take it somewhere else.

we need BOLD, STRONG, IMMEDIATE, COMPREHENSIVE action from Trump to combat the Chinavirus
We just need to make sure the businessmen who have made America the great nation it is do not get put out of business by this disease which has invaded America from a foreign country.

The polls are meaningless. The Dems are running Biden. And, Biden can't win a national election. And, if Bernie had desired to win and pointed out Biden's decline in recent years, it wouldn't have been close. Sanders would have routed him. Sanders didnt want to win. How else could he lose to a guy who can't even remember where he is half the time? Sanders was for show this time around.

I haven't.

Yea like I said you want
To see a poll? Lol

Now you don’t like polls? HHah

The polls are meaningless. The Dems are running Biden. And, Biden can't win a national election. And, if Bernie had desired to win and pointed out Biden's decline in recent years, it wouldn't have been close. Sanders would have routed him. Sanders didnt want to win. How else could he lose to a guy who can't even remember where he is half the time? Sanders was for show this time around.

I wouldn't put much stock on the polls right now as they are only a snapshot in time.

I also wouldn't feel confident about Trump winning or losing.

I haven't.

Yea like I said you want
To see a poll? Lol

There are apps and dating websites for you to venture too, not like it'd be your first time.

As Donald Trump's media appearances demonstrate to the public how inept he is the approval rating is diving.

Donald Trump continually touted the rise of share prices as his prime quality. Now shares have fallen to pre-2017 levels. Shares have not risen during Trump's tenure and may fall even further as bankruptcies set in.

So far Donald Trump is blubbering and blithering. Will he burst into tears in public?

Is Trump Organization crashing?

Trump's Job Approval Rating Slips to 44%

zvhiktalhesrgatfmhx_aq.png

You effing dope. Obama's approval rating was only three points higher than President Trumps, at the same time in his presidency. And Obama wasn't dealing with a global pandemic.

RealClearPolitics - President Trump, President Obama Job Approval!

I wouldn't put much stock on the polls right now as they are only a snapshot in time.

I also wouldn't feel confident about Trump winning or losing.

I feel very confident. Biden is a people pleaser and a pushover. And, what is worse, he peaked about 20 years ago. Now, he is 60% of what he was and declining by the minute.

As Donald Trump's media appearances demonstrate to the public how inept he is the approval rating is diving.

Donald Trump continually touted the rise of share prices as his prime quality. Now shares have fallen to pre-2017 levels. Shares have not risen during Trump's tenure and may fall even further as bankruptcies set in.

So far Donald Trump is blubbering and blithering. Will he burst into tears in public?

Is Trump Organization crashing?

Trump's Job Approval Rating Slips to 44%

zvhiktalhesrgatfmhx_aq.png
My God. This makes you happy. I'm sick.

Yea like I said you want
To see a poll? Lol

There are apps and dating websites for you to venture too, not like it'd be your first time.
What’s that got to do with the real poll of 2016v

people's lives have been turned upside down and this is what you concentrate on? Sad.

I'm simply demonstrating confirmation bias among the wingnuts. I have no idea how accurate this poll is and I'm not the only one keeping it alive.

IDC who the next POTUS is. I only care about getting this crisis behind us that has hurt so many people. Stock market is down heavily...who do you think this benefits as it allows them to buy stocks on the cheap? China anyone? Start the virus and benefit most from it. Hopefully the next President learns from this.

Then no need to be here, right?
There is a need.

Ok, whatever works for you

Why do you feel the need to vilify people during the time of crisis? You're that kind of person eh? Poll says you're a dink.

Oh I am not here to save you. I am here to tell you to repent and when you face God, there will be evidence against you where you rejected God even though someone called you to repentance.

You won’t repent, so my urging you to repent is of no account, and your fate is sealed because you love Evil more than you love God.

Nah, My Jurisdiction is The Whole world. You are a wicked unrepentant sinner destined for the eternal torment of Hell if you do not change your lying, slandering, false accusing ways.

Repent for Judgment is at hand. God is willing to forgive. But you must humble yourself and go to Him first. You have set before you Life and Death. Choose Life!

Even Jesus F'n Christ is rolling his eyes right now.
At you. Yet, he'd still accept you if you repented of your Evil ways, and threw yourself upon His mercies.
You have nothing to do with either Jesus, or who might or might not be accepted. You may throw yourself where ever you like. Have you considered out a 16th story window?
I am only repeating The Message of Christ. You cannot enter Heaven unless by Christ, and unless you are Born Again and accept The Gift of Christ and The Salvation of Messiah.
You're no good at it.

You lie and slander every day Child of Hell.

Repent or face eternal damnation.

Nah, My Jurisdiction is The Whole world. You are a wicked unrepentant sinner destined for the eternal torment of Hell if you do not change your lying, slandering, false accusing ways.

Repent for Judgment is at hand. God is willing to forgive. But you must humble yourself and go to Him first. You have set before you Life and Death. Choose Life!

Even Jesus F'n Christ is rolling his eyes right now.
At you. Yet, he'd still accept you if you repented of your Evil ways, and threw yourself upon His mercies.

If there was a heaven and if was full of people like you, wouldn't that make hell redundant?
No, because there is a difference between a repentant and saved by Grace sinner, and an Unrepentant Rebellious Sinner. God purges sin from the repentant sinner and they become sinless and perfect, but The Unrepentant and Unwilling He has to dispose of like Yesterday's Garbage and He throws them in Hell. That's where you are going if you don't change.

Right, so when did god boot lying from the sin list? Because you do that a lot.

Forum List

Back