Rasida Tlaib breaks down and cries on House floor

Might be temped to agree with you, if it weren't for one thing....This whole scene is weapons grate play acting and attention whoring.....Jusse Smolett of crack.

Immaterial. If it is an acting job it works mostly because anyone with common sense EXPECTS exactly that sort of reaction from a woman in this situation. Especially a Liberal/Democrat woman.

It's ARABIC HYPERBOLE

becky hyperbole

a good arab woman would be at home being quiet

you could learn a thing or two from arab women

what makes you IMAGINE that I do know anything about "arab women" -----bitch rashida tlaib is TYPICAL
-----of course in the "inlaw's house" she keeps her mouth shut (see? I know)

the fact you think women who can't show their faces or even interact with unfamiliar men are known for being hypberolic is insane. How would we know?

best stick to arab men next time

as a woman you do not compare well to their women in any traditional sense.

Rashida learned that shit from white women.

Your comment makes no sense and is even FUNNY. Rashida is a white woman. "stick to arab men" ??
what a horrible thought. I have worked with both
arab men and arab women. Shit? to what "shit"
do you refer? something you learned at home or their stench?

Might be temped to agree with you, if it weren't for one thing....This whole scene is weapons grate play acting and attention whoring.....Jusse Smolett of crack.

Immaterial. If it is an acting job it works mostly because anyone with common sense EXPECTS exactly that sort of reaction from a woman in this situation. Especially a Liberal/Democrat woman.

It's ARABIC HYPERBOLE

becky hyperbole

what makes you IMAGINE that I do know anything about "arab women" -----bitch rashida tlaib is TYPICAL

the fact you think women who can't show their faces or even interact with unfamiliar men are known for being hypberolic is insane. How would we know?

Your comment makes no sense and is even FUNNY. Rashida is a white woman. "stick to arab men" ??

This is why you need to be put in the kitchen you unstable little pleb

You've met arab women in the west. You haven't met any real arab women you dumb bitch

It's ARABIC HYPERBOLE

becky hyperbole

This is why you need to be put in the kitchen you unstable little pleb

You've met arab women in the west. You haven't met any real arab women you dumb bitch

what is a "real arab woman"? -----"arab women" are no longer REAL arab women when they come to "THE WEST" ??? gee----even those with black rags from toes to eyelashes and illiterate?

Wonder if she became this emotional when her side injured over 50 SS agents as they attempted to storm the White House grounds?

View attachment 453819

Tlaib weeps on House floor during AOC-organized therapy session on Capitol breach

"A tearful Rep. Rashida Tlaib could not hold back her emotions during a speech on the House floor on Thursday night during a Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-organized session of lawmakers sharing their thoughts about the Jan. 6 Capitol attack, some of whom told of their own experiences of that day.

"I asked to go last," Tlaib said, already choking up and unsuccessfully attempting to hold back tears, "because this is so personal."

The Michigan Democratic congresswoman said that she is the frequent subject of death threats. Tlaib said she was notified of a death threat on her first day in Congress, in January 2019, before she had even been sworn in."

Tlaib weeps on House floor during AOC-organized therapy session on Capitol breach (washingtonexaminer.com)
Did someone knock on her door and sexually assault her too?

Wonder if she became this emotional when her side injured over 50 SS agents as they attempted to storm the White House grounds?

View attachment 453819

Tlaib weeps on House floor during AOC-organized therapy session on Capitol breach

"A tearful Rep. Rashida Tlaib could not hold back her emotions during a speech on the House floor on Thursday night during a Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-organized session of lawmakers sharing their thoughts about the Jan. 6 Capitol attack, some of whom told of their own experiences of that day.

"I asked to go last," Tlaib said, already choking up and unsuccessfully attempting to hold back tears, "because this is so personal."

The Michigan Democratic congresswoman said that she is the frequent subject of death threats. Tlaib said she was notified of a death threat on her first day in Congress, in January 2019, before she had even been sworn in."

Tlaib weeps on House floor during AOC-organized therapy session on Capitol breach (washingtonexaminer.com)
Did someone knock on her door and sexually assault her too?

ssshhhhh don't give her any ideas

View attachment 453819

Does her being victimized make you happy Sergei?

In what way is she "victimized"?
She wasn't even there.

If she's afraid she should be.

View attachment 453819

Does her being victimized make you happy Sergei?

In what way is she "victimized"?
She wasn't even there.

If she's afraid she should be.

fret not----she has nothing of which to be afraid----which is unfortunate

View attachment 453819

Meh, the drama queen caucus looking to put a best actress Emmy on the mantle.

Rashida has no problem aborting the preborn, but apparently doesn't want someone "aborting" her, if you catch my drift.

Forum List

Back