Rashida Tlaib (D) censured by Congress for antisemitism in bipartisan vote

Does it matter? Because right now Republicans are playing politics with what's going on in Israel. Of course Jews want to wipe out Hamas. Republicans love it when people are riled up over shit like this. Perfect opportunity to divide us.

So how many jews are in our government? Probably a lot more than there are Arabs or pro Palestinian politicians. Dearborn, MI is the largest Arab population in the USA. Yea they don't like Jews. We get it. Want us to defend their hate? Well we can. We just can't defend what Hamas did.
I didn’t ask how many are in Government. I asked how many Jews are elected Democrats in the same capacity as Talib (an elected Congressional Rep) have the same hatred towards Palestinians that Talib has towards Jews? You don’t want to answer that or you can’t answer that so you blame Republicans.

Free Speech does not translate to "NO CONSEQUENCES".

The left has preached that for years. That is the whole cancel culture thing.

Left wing cult fucks HATE IT when their OWN STANDARDS are applied to them.

Its weird how the cult fucks wont take HAMAS at their word...but they put words in Trump's mouth.

The cult considers Trump more evil than the HAMAS terrorists who committed 10/07.

The Biden cult fucks are mentally ill.
Correct, largely because trump was anti-terrorist. They are all pawns of tyranticaly regimes

Free Speech does not translate to "NO CONSEQUENCES".
Nobody has said anything anti-Semitic that I’ve seen. If the congresswoman said, all Jews are our enemies, then bring it fourth. Until then free speech mustbe. I support the free speech of a BLM activist. Because I have a true American.

Meanwhile, some people on this form are saying Muslims are the enemy. I support their free speech, but I disagree with them. Because I’m not a crybaby. I’m not offended by free speech. Let people see what they want about Muslims or juice in general. That absolutely must be allowed by any free society or else you’re talking about something like 1984.

Let people say whatever they want about Jews or Muslims, or blacks or whites in general and then we have the right to agree or disagree with him. That’s how freedom works.

Even if it’s a government official said, all Jews are the enemy, all whites are the enemy. That is their right to free speech. And than we Americans can vote them out of office if we want to. And there you have it that’s how freedom works. Because I have a patriotic Christian American and I’m not a little crybaby.

if somebody says Muslims are evil, that is there right under freedom of speech. You know I’m a proud patriotic, Christian America, i standby free speech.

Talib is worse than “fire” in a crowded movie theater
This is a tinder dry incendiary situation that she is throwing lit matches at.

She LED an insurrection.

Talk about a double standard.

Trump said "peacefully and patriotically." The antisemite TLAIB did not. She is not patriotic at all. She hates the USA.

She hates all of you that post on this board....except those who hate JEWS.

Talib is worse than “fire” in a crowded movie theater
This is a tinder dry incendiary situation that she is throwing lit matches at.
That’s not the case. And even if she said, all Jews are the enemy, that’s her right to free speech, and then it’s up to us American voters to decide what to do with her. What a bunch of crybabies the Fox News people are. Anti-free-speech people they are.

That’s not the case. And even if she said, all Jews are the enemy, that’s her right to free speech, and then it’s up to us American voters to decide what to do with her. What a bunch of crybabies the Fox News people are. Anti-free-speech people they are.
Your death cult does not believe in free speech.

You are simply trying to turn the notion on its ear in order to advance the interests of your cult.

Lol. Actually, that reflects something interesting right there in the US Congress :

1. The Jewish lobbies in the US Congress have a strong professional presence, while the Muslim lobbies may benefit from further development.

2. The US Congress maintains a consistent foreign policy stance regardless of the actions taken by the Israeli government towards Muslims in the Middle East.

The US Congress remains characterized by an ongoing Israeli-Palestinian narrative, creating an enduring and complex drama series. Wow, I like the series! lol. 😁😁😁

Source:
House moves to censure Tlaib over Israel rhetoric - POLITICO – House moves to censure Tlaib over Israel rhetoric
When the Islamic faction becomes powerful enough in the United States, they will not take no for an answer. Our agendas brought this issue here over decades. Those involved with their lobbies are used to money to grease the wheels to their benefit. When Islamic people become dominant, and their lobbies cannot grease the wheels they will deal with it a different way. Those involved in the agendas that let this happen are to blame. They of course will not e and things like White Nationalism and Christians and that crap will be pushed if it makes a difference anymore. And that is if we are still a major power and/or people are not a lot poorer.

Nobody has said anything anti-Semitic that I’ve seen. If the congresswoman said, all Jews are our enemies, then bring it fourth. Until then free speech mustbe. I support the free speech of a BLM activist. Because I have a true American.

Meanwhile, some people on this form are saying Muslims are the enemy. I support their free speech, but I disagree with them. Because I’m not a crybaby. I’m not offended by free speech. Let people see what they want about Muslims or juice in general. That absolutely must be allowed by any free society or else you’re talking about something like 1984.

Let people say whatever they want about Jews or Muslims, or blacks or whites in general and then we have the right to agree or disagree with him. That’s how freedom works.
why do you think this is a free speech issue? when did anyone say she can't say her pro-hamas statements?

hahah how in the world is a bipartisan vote to censure a few member equate to the GOP turning to BLM fanatics? hahaha wow
People get censured for committing a criminal act or similar . Talib did not do that. She was also being slandered by being falsely called an anti Semite.

And I’ve seen all over this US message board a few Trump Supporters are turning into BLM type fanatics with there language, labeling anyone and everyone really who disagrees with Israel as an anti Semite.

I agree with the republican Thomas Massie who voted against the censure of Talib.

IMG_1252.png

It is dangerous to the whole planet when we have rabid antisemites in the American Congress. This is very serious.

“From the river to the sea, Palestine will soon be free” is the mantra of the antisemites. They want the elimination of the Jewish state.

She supports terrorism and the intentional rape mutilation and murder of innocent civilians.
I'm truly happy to see that the House bitch-slapped that bitch...

I only wish that more Dems had joined-in, and that the Speaker had read-her-off with her standing in The Well...

People get censured for committing a criminal act or similar . Talib did not do that. She was also being slandered by being falsely called an anti Semite.

And I’ve seen all over this US message board a few Trump Supporters are turning into BLM type fanatics with there language, labeling anyone and everyone really who disagrees with Israel as an anti Semite.
LIAR-S.jpg

an·ti-Sem·ite
[ˌanˌtīˈseˌmīt, ˌan(t)ēˈseˌmīt]
NOUN
1. a person who is hostile to or prejudiced against Jewish people:
"he was not just a bigot, but also an anti-Semite"

Haha they can be for anything not just criminal acts. People have been for posting cartoons on social media, to simply using unparalimentarian laungange on the floor…There is no requirment that it just be criminal acts

Haha and blm firebombs court houses and loots, just stop

She's a filthy mouthed terrorist supporter. I hope she gets run over by a bus. Seriously.

Forum List

Back