Rashida Tlaib (D) censured by Congress for antisemitism in bipartisan vote

As long as they both support free-speech, I would agree. That’s a common sense issue. We must have free speech in this country.
When I think about all the times I've discussed or debated with a Jewish person in real life, free speech isn't what I experienced. My one buddy was a staunch defender of Bush and the Iraq war, and Israel of course. He didn't want to hear it. One sided. Free speech doesn't come to mind. Anti Semetic does though.

Every ethnic group have their quirks. Blacks, Arabs, Hispanics. Doesn't mean I hate any of them. Jews are sort of, well, annoying. I can imagine it'd be hard living under their rule over in Gaza. Israel is one place I'd never go. An entire country full of annoying people? But live and let live I say.

When I think about all the times I've discussed or debated with a Jewish person in real life, free speech isn't what I experienced. My one buddy was a staunch defender of Bush and the Iraq war, and Israel of course. He didn't want to hear it. One sided. Free speech doesn't come to mind. Anti Semetic does though.

Every ethnic group have their quirks. Blacks, Arabs, Hispanics. Doesn't mean I hate any of them. Jews are sort of, well, annoying. I can imagine it'd be hard living under their rule over in Gaza. Israel is one place I'd never go. An entire country full of annoying people? But live and let live I say.
The Christian evangelical adherents to biblical scripture that has Jewish people as the Chosen ones has brought a lot of wealth to them. And a lot of grief. Their history is recorded. Their nation restarted in 1948 needs full backing from those who are Jewish and none of this picking multiple sides for different agendas. Israel is in danger of losing American sugar daddy status. And those who play games will learn quickly when that is done. And some have helped this situation to potentially happen.

The Christian evangelical adherents to biblical scripture that has Jewish people as the Chosen ones has brought a lot of wealth to them. And a lot of grief. Their history is recorded. Their nation restarted in 1948 needs full backing from those who are Jewish and none of this picking multiple sides for different agendas. Israel is in danger of losing American sugar daddy status. And those who play games will learn quickly when that is done. And some have helped this situation to potentially happen.
1. I want to continue partnering with Israel. But they have a lot of money. Pay for our weapons.
2. As far as Israel goes, and Gaza, I pick Israel. Palestinians should probably exodus.
3. Trump sold the Saudi's a lot of weapons. Aren't they working with Israel? Or are they secretly still saying under their breath death to Israel and America?

If any country surrounding Israel or Iran gets involved we have to bomb the shit out of them. No fucking with Israel. They are our one true partner in the region.

I also see the importance of not letting Russia have Ukraine.
Strategic partners.

I don't think Israel/Jews LOVE American/Gentiles. But they don't hate us either. To me I view them like I do Republicans. I may not agree with a lot of what they say, but we are in this together and ultimately we are good citizens of this planet. Bibi may be corrupt but so was Trump.

Tlaib is straight up HAMAS. She is not a HAMAS SUPPORTER...SHE IS HAMAS.

Our Congress has been infiltrated by HAMAS. This is just UNREAL. WAY TO GO LEFTIES.

Forum List

Back