"... raped by her uncle t... has to carry the child to term?"

"I understand you tend to rely on emotion..."

Oh....see! Now I've forced you to rely on a lie to hide your embarrassment.

I just proved I rely on biology...and education.

You....on fabrication.

Then why won’t you tell us the odds of a 18 week old baby surviving outside the womb?

I think abortion is horrible but forced gestation is worse. It is not the job of the state to force someone to do certain things with what is growing in their bodies.
Apparently, killing an innocent human being isnt THAT horrible for you if you're willing to throw in a "but"

By your definition it is a human being. An unborn child is a member of the homo sapien species because it isn't a member of any other species. What species do you suppose is a fetus? There is no fetus species. A fetus is a stage of development. A zygote is a stage of development. A mature fetus is an adult human being. This cannot be that hard to fathom.
I guess you didnt read what i wrote. Thats ok. Emotion is the main driver in this debate.
'I wont judge you :)

They arent human beings. I have done all i could do. You refuse to learn. Its called being a hack.

I'll happily provide the scientific links and documentation that prove you a liar and a fool.....

And don't forget to include the bogus claim that folks telling the facts are hiding behind 'emotion'....seems to be your go-to word.

"... raped by her uncle t... has to carry the child to term?" Post 101

"Fetuses arent human beings. Period."

See.....this is a major problem for you: ignorance.

You're reduced to making stupid statements.

1. Shettles, Landrum, M.D., Rorvik, David, Rites of Life: The Scientific Evidence for Life Before Birth, page 36, Zondervan Publishing House, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 1983

“… Conception confers life and makes you one of a kind. Unless you have an identical twin, there is virtually no chance, in the natural course of things, that there will be “another you” – not even if mankind were to persist for billions of years.”
Dr. Jasper Williams, Former President of the National Medical Association (p 74)

2.DNA proves that fetus a human being. You, I'm not so sure of.
Can DNA determine species?

Reading the genetic code of a plant or an animal is regarded to be the most reliable way to identify its species. ... This order, or sequence, of these building blocks of an organism's DNA is unique to each organism, so knowing the order of the DNA of a sample allows scientists to identify its species.
Scientists sequence plant DNA in the field to identify species within hours

Now stop yourself from posting anything so stupid again.

I'll happily provide the scientific links and documentation that prove you a liar and a fool.....

And don't forget to include the bogus claim that folks telling the facts are hiding behind 'emotion'....seems to be your go-to word.

"... raped by her uncle t... has to carry the child to term?" Post 101

1. Shettles, Landrum, M.D., Rorvik, David, Rites of Life: The Scientific Evidence for Life Before Birth, page 36, Zondervan Publishing House, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 1983

“… Conception confers life and makes you one of a kind. Unless you have an identical twin, there is virtually no chance, in the natural course of things, that there will be “another you” – not even if mankind were to persist for billions of years.”
Dr. Jasper Williams, Former President of the National Medical Association (p 74)

Reading the genetic code of a plant or an animal is regarded to be the most reliable way to identify its species. ... This order, or sequence, of these building blocks of an organism's DNA is unique to each organism, so knowing the order of the DNA of a sample allows scientists to identify its species.

That proves nothing you imbecile :lol:

I ram your lies in defense of murder, back down your throat.

Isn't this fun????
I dont defend it. I am trying to explain basic biology to you.
AGAIN, I abhor abortion. Im just saying a fetus isnt a human being. It is a fetus that is of the human species. YOUR OWN GODDAMN LINKS say that. You are too much of a twat to understand it. Kind of pathetic, actually.
ONE MORE TIME FOR THE WILFULLY IGNORANT
Human Being :
any individual of the genus Homo, especially a member of the species Homo sapiens.

You cant be a human being until birth. It literally is the opposite of what a human being is.
I am not arguing the philosophical aspect of this, I am arguing the BIOLOGICAL aspect.

I dont defend it. I am trying to explain basic biology to you.
AGAIN, I abhor abortion. Im just saying a fetus isnt a human being. It is a fetus that is of the human species. YOUR OWN GODDAMN LINKS say that. You are too much of a twat to understand it. Kind of pathetic, actually.
ONE MORE TIME FOR THE WILFULLY IGNORANT
Human Being :
any individual of the genus Homo, especially a member of the species Homo sapiens.

"...basic biology..."

Did you notice that I put you in your place again without any of the vulgarity I've forced you into?

Guess why.

One of us knows he is wrong and the other is moi.

"...basic biology..."

AGAIN That doesnt counter what I am saying you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck :rofl:
Goddamn dude, does everyone have to repeat themselves to your retarded ass?

Forum List

Back