"... raped by her uncle t... has to carry the child to term?"

Fetuses arent human beings. Period.
You havent shown ANYTHING to the opposite.

"Fetuses arent human beings. Period."

See.....this is a major problem for you: ignorance.

You're reduced to making stupid statements.

1. Shettles, Landrum, M.D., Rorvik, David, Rites of Life: The Scientific Evidence for Life Before Birth, page 36, Zondervan Publishing House, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 1983

“… Conception confers life and makes you one of a kind. Unless you have an identical twin, there is virtually no chance, in the natural course of things, that there will be “another you” – not even if mankind were to persist for billions of years.”
Dr. Jasper Williams, Former President of the National Medical Association (p 74)

2.DNA proves that fetus a human being. You, I'm not so sure of.
Can DNA determine species?

Reading the genetic code of a plant or an animal is regarded to be the most reliable way to identify its species. ... This order, or sequence, of these building blocks of an organism's DNA is unique to each organism, so knowing the order of the DNA of a sample allows scientists to identify its species.
Scientists sequence plant DNA in the field to identify species within hours

Now stop yourself from posting anything so stupid again.

Last edited:

1. Shettles, Landrum, M.D., Rorvik, David, Rites of Life: The Scientific Evidence for Life Before Birth, page 36, Zondervan Publishing House, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 1983

“… Conception confers life and makes you one of a kind. Unless you have an identical twin, there is virtually no chance, in the natural course of things, that there will be “another you” – not even if mankind were to persist for billions of years.”
Dr. Jasper Williams, Former President of the National Medical Association (p 74)

Reading the genetic code of a plant or an animal is regarded to be the most reliable way to identify its species. ... This order, or sequence, of these building blocks of an organism's DNA is unique to each organism, so knowing the order of the DNA of a sample allows scientists to identify its species.

Jesus Christ :lol:
It is the beginning of the human species, but it isnt a human being. There is a difference. You showed that with your earlier copy/paste. Remember? :lol:

Whether it's a human being or not a human being is not the point!

If the woman was raped by the uncle and doesn't want the kid, the choice to abort is hers and hers alone. She's the one who has to live with the consequences of her action, not you or any of you other self righteous assholes.

It is the beginning of the human species, but it isnt a human being. There is a difference. You showed that with your earlier copy/paste. Remember? :lol:

If the woman was raped by the uncle and doesn't want the kid, the choice to abort is hers and hers alone. She's the one who has to live with the consequences of her action, not you or any of you other self righteous assholes.

Rape and incest are the Left's pretense......they make up 1.5% of abortions.

98.5% are simply for convenience.

Convenience.....that means like having your groceries delivered so you don't have to actually carry 'em home.....even after you ordered them.

And, let's not forget, in those 98.5%, the one ordering the murder participated willingly in the creation of the progeny. How about suggesting that the murder mastermind simply avoid creating the victim?

Readers will understand why you are embarrassed.

You actually wrote:

Readers will understand why you are embarrassed.

You actually wrote:

You keep posting that but it means literally nothing to the context of the conversation.
Its ok, though. I get it. Too much emotion overshadows reality. Its ok. You leftists do that all the time :)

You keep posting that but it means literally nothing to the context of the conversation.
Its ok, though. I get it. Too much emotion overshadows reality. Its ok. You leftists do that all the time :)

You're simply a liar.

Every reader can see that.

You must be terribly disappointed with yourself.

You're simply a liar.

Every reader can see that.

You must be terribly disappointed with yourself.
Lying about what? Holy fucking shit.
It AMAZES me the length people will go to try and "win" an argument. Whether they are completely dishonest or not.
I understand this is the interwebz but my gawd. Get some fucking intellectual decency.

Lying about what? Holy fucking shit.
It AMAZES me the length people will go to try and "win" an argument. Whether they are completely dishonest or not.
I understand this is the interwebz but my gawd. Get some fucking intellectual decency.

Seems to be a gift of mine......destroy liars like you, and you default to vulgarity.

No matter what story you tell yourself to assuage your conscience....

....you're nothing more than an apologist for murder.

no matter what story you tell yourself to assuage your conscience ....
you're nothing but but a slave massa want to be.

More emotion. How is a fetus that is completely dependent on the mothers fluids to survive, a human being?
Definition of human being is

en.wikipedia.org

any individual of the genus Homo, especially a member of the species Homo sapiens.
By your definition it is a human being. An unborn child is a member of the homo sapien species because it isn't a member of any other species. What species do you suppose is a fetus? There is no fetus species. A fetus is a stage of development. A zygote is a stage of development. A mature fetus is an adult human being. This cannot be that hard to fathom.

Quite so. If a woman is raped by her uncle she has the unfettered right to have the unborn child killed. Lying about the existence of a child is only to make herself feel good and totally unnecessary.

In a truly responsible society uncle would be neutered because he can't control himself. Snip, Snip.

Forum List

Back