"... raped by her uncle t... has to carry the child to term?"

The Good Germans were fine with slaughter too.

Seems you already went there.

See ya'.....or do you prefer Sieg Heil?

Before the war the Americans were offered the chance to accept Jew Refugees. The Americans knew they were being persecuted. But didn’t want them anyway. The U.S. Government Turned Away Thousands of Jewish Refugees, Fearing That They Were Nazi Spies

But hey. Perhaps we can claim we didn’t know.

So post war. Jews are still in camps. Not concentration camps. But refugee camps. Held without food. Without water. Babies were given urine to drink because there wasn’t anything else.

Thank God the conscientious Americans were there right? To insure that food didn’t make it into the camps.

When Israel was trying to form. Knowing that the Jews would be slaughtered to the last by the Arabs. What does the American Government do? Try and intimidate and prevent private organizations from sending any help.

American Veterans who volunteered to help defend the Jews were threatened with imprisonment if they went.

Thank God for America seeing the error of their ways regarding Jews right?

Jewish pilots were flying surplus Nazi planes wearing surplus Nazi uniforms trying to defend their people. Why? America wouldn’t let private individuals buy the surplus planes if they might end up in Israel.

Thank God America stands for freedom.

The Jews survived and flourished. No thanks to America or any of the other allies.

Despite knowing about the Holocaust for more than a year before the war ended. The Allies didn’t tell the world. Why? Well the Nazi’s might deny it and stop.

Forced gestation of a baby was a Nazi plan. For the creation of a worker race. Subhumans to do manual labor.

Odd how the Nazi plans bear so much resemblance to the Reich Wing of the Republicans. Persecute Blacks because they are subhuman criminals. Persecute Brown because they might be illegal. Sure it is unconstitutional. So what? We have to protect Whites right?

It is the Republicans who do everything possible to starve the children by reducing and eliminating welfare and WIC. They object to higher taxes for good schools. Once the fetus breathes air the Republicans quit caring.

Even now in Florida the hero of the Anti COVID restrictions is cheered because all the beds are full in the hospitals and people are desperate for medical care. Yay Republicans leaving children without parents. I’m sure the Foster program can handle another few hundred kids. No problem.

So fuck you and your hypocritical bullshit. Fuck you and your Republican bullshit. Fund WIC just once without screaming we can’t afford it. Fund Welfare so the kids can eat. Until then stop pretending you give a fuck about Jews or kids. You would be happy if they all died.

Before the war the Americans were offered the chance to accept Jew Refugees. The Americans knew they were being persecuted. But didn’t want them anyway. The U.S. Government Turned Away Thousands of Jewish Refugees, Fearing That They Were Nazi Spies

But hey. Perhaps we can claim we didn’t know.

So post war. Jews are still in camps. Not concentration camps. But refugee camps. Held without food. Without water. Babies were given urine to drink because there wasn’t anything else.

Thank God the conscientious Americans were there right? To insure that food didn’t make it into the camps.

When Israel was trying to form. Knowing that the Jews would be slaughtered to the last by the Arabs. What does the American Government do? Try and intimidate and prevent private organizations from sending any help.

American Veterans who volunteered to help defend the Jews were threatened with imprisonment if they went.

Thank God for America seeing the error of their ways regarding Jews right?

Jewish pilots were flying surplus Nazi planes wearing surplus Nazi uniforms trying to defend their people. Why? America wouldn’t let private individuals buy the surplus planes if they might end up in Israel.

Thank God America stands for freedom.

The Jews survived and flourished. No thanks to America or any of the other allies.

Despite knowing about the Holocaust for more than a year before the war ended. The Allies didn’t tell the world. Why? Well the Nazi’s might deny it and stop.

Forced gestation of a baby was a Nazi plan. For the creation of a worker race. Subhumans to do manual labor.

Odd how the Nazi plans bear so much resemblance to the Reich Wing of the Republicans. Persecute Blacks because they are subhuman criminals. Persecute Brown because they might be illegal. Sure it is unconstitutional. So what? We have to protect Whites right?

It is the Republicans who do everything possible to starve the children by reducing and eliminating welfare and WIC. They object to higher taxes for good schools. Once the fetus breathes air the Republicans quit caring.

Even now in Florida the hero of the Anti COVID restrictions is cheered because all the beds are full in the hospitals and people are desperate for medical care. Yay Republicans leaving children without parents. I’m sure the Foster program can handle another few hundred kids. No problem.

So fuck you and your hypocritical bullshit. Fuck you and your Republican bullshit. Fund WIC just once without screaming we can’t afford it. Fund Welfare so the kids can eat. Until then stop pretending you give a fuck about Jews or kids. You would be happy if they all died.

"Before the war the Americans were offered the chance to accept Jew Refugees. The Americans knew they were being persecuted. But didn’t want them anyway. The U.S. Government Turned Away Thousands of Jewish Refugees, Fearing That They Were Nazi Spies"

Appears you put your hoof in your mouth.

The same party that did that is the one you claim affinity with about abortion.

"... Roosevelt’s embedded anti-Semitism was not confined to jokes. It was displayed in the refusal of the American government in 1939 to admit the desperate refugees on board theS.S. St. Louis,who were returned to Germany [to their deaths] – or to even fill the quotas that authorized the limited admission of Germans.

It was revealed in American government suppression of information about the mass murder of European Jews.

The White House [read 'Roosevelt'] opposed a resolution to create the War Refugee Board and delayed its establishment for fourteen months.

Orders to bomb railroad tracks leading to the extermination camps were never given, although Nazi facilities merely five miles away were destroyed. And special American missions were launched to rescue art treasures – and performing Lipizzaner horses."
[But not Jews.]

Betrayal: FDR and the Jews

a."However, it can be argued that because of his very outspoken and domineering mother who clearly possessed a strong streak of anti-Semitism, FDR couldn't help his underlying prejudice regarding Jews. As described in an entry of January 27, 1942, Henry Morganthau Diaries, "Roosevelt proclaimed to a shocked Crowley (Catholic Economist and wartime Alien Property Custodian): Leo, you know this is a Protestant country, and the Catholics and the Jews are here on sufferance. This comment exemplifies FDR's upbringing among America's Protestant elite and how it most likely perpetuated a belief system that explains his aloofness from the crimes that were committed against Jews during the Holocaust." https://www.mtholyoke.edu/~simon20r/SS St. Louis/roosevelt.html

10 ." Why did the administration actively seek to discourage and disqualify Jewish refugees from coming to the United States? Why didn't the president quietly tell his State Department (which administered the immigration system) to fill the quotas for Germany and Axis-occupied countries to the legal limit? That alone could have saved 190,000 lives. It would not have required a fight with Congress or the anti-immigration forces; it would have involved minimal political risk to the president."FDR's troubling view of Jews

[The Spirit of St. Louis was built in San Diego by Ryan Airlines, and while the name "Lindbergh Field" isn't official, it has stuck as a colloquial moniker. There have been some attempts to disassociate that name from the airport on the grounds that Lindbergh's antisemitism made him a terrible choice for the hero worship that naming the airport after him implies, especially because Lindbergh himself was the target of a virtual boycott after he opposed entering World War II and made disparaging remarks about Jews (even President Franklin Roosevelt claimed he could tell Lindbergh was a Nazi). Which actress has the most Oscar nominations without a win?]

Interesting questions that an inquiring mind would have no trouble answering when considering Roosevelt's attitude toward other minorities....

"This attitude dovetails with what is known about FDR's views regarding immigrants in general and Asian immigrants in particular.... He recommended that future immigration should be limited to those who had "blood of the right sort." "
Op. Cit.

Bet government school doesn't teach these facts, does it.

TOTAL ABORTIONS SINCE 1973:

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]​

So, a girl gets raped and impregnated by her uncle or whoever, according to that Ms law she has 15 weeks to terminate the pregnancy before the act becomes illegal. Why isn't 15 weeks enough time to abort the baby legally?

And in yer mind slavery and abortion are one in the same.

stirrups.jpg

when it's against the pregnant female's choice to carry to term, then...

uh .....

ya.

see answer above.

1. She became pregnant of her own volition.

2. The unborn is a living human being.

3. Are you claiming a 'right' to assassinate anyone who becomes inconvenient to you?

You are, whether you understand your claim or not.

not every time.

an acorn is not an oak tree.

3. Are you claiming a 'right' to assassinate anyone who becomes inconvenient to you?

lol ... it's none of yer business the reasons for terminating a pregnancy. 'inconvenience' is just the easy cop out default reason you give to justify going against the smaller less intrusive gov'ment mantra.**

your claim is convenient for you.

not every time.

an acorn is not an oak tree.

lol ... it's none of yer business the reasons for terminating a pregnancy. 'inconvenience' is just the easy cop out default reason you give to justify going against the smaller less intrusive gov'ment mantra.**

your claim is convenient for you.

"...not every time.".

I was hoping I'd get you to say that.

The figure is 98.5% of the time.

The other 1.5% is rape or incest.

So.....can I count on your future posts to specify abortion only for that 1.5%?????????

Or are you a hypocrite?

The unborn is not a living human being.

"...not every time.".

I was hoping I'd get you to say that.

The figure is 98.5% of the time.

The other 1.5% is rape or incest.

So.....can I count on your future posts to specify abortion only for that 1.5%?????????

Or are you a hypocrite?

it's really quite simple.

it's none of yer biz'nez what the reason is.

So you failed junior high school biology, huh?

No actually. But help me out. A baby born at 18 weeks has what odds of survival? I don’t care how much money you throw at it. I don’t care what doctors you give the task to. Can this living breathing being survive? Answer. No.

So is it a living being? Have you heard of counting your chickens before they are hatched? Maybe it will be. But for now, it is a parasite, unable to exist without the host.

According to you, if the Mother doesn’t take the right vitamins and adjust her diet she’s committing murder if the child doesn’t survive. Miscarriages would be murder wouldn’t they? I mean, it’s a living being isn’t it?

Truth is the earliest possible time with only a couple exceptions for this “child” to survive outside of the womb is 24 weeks. 21 weeks is the earliest it has ever happened. But generally speaking despite whatever heroic efforts the medical staff puts in, damn the cost, a baby born before 24 weeks has a less than fifty percent chance of survival. Or do you deny this?

So it isn’t a living being. It may become one, but right now it is not.

No actually. But help me out. A baby born at 18 weeks has what odds of survival? I don’t care how much money you throw at it. I don’t care what doctors you give the task to. Can this living breathing being survive? Answer. No.

So is it a living being? Have you heard of counting your chickens before they are hatched? Maybe it will be. But for now, it is a parasite, unable to exist without the host.

According to you, if the Mother doesn’t take the right vitamins and adjust her diet she’s committing murder if the child doesn’t survive. Miscarriages would be murder wouldn’t they? I mean, it’s a living being isn’t it?

Truth is the earliest possible time with only a couple exceptions for this “child” to survive outside of the womb is 24 weeks. 21 weeks is the earliest it has ever happened. But generally speaking despite whatever heroic efforts the medical staff puts in, damn the cost, a baby born before 24 weeks has a less than fifty percent chance of survival. Or do you deny this?

So it isn’t a living being. It may become one, but right now it is not.
"No actually. But help me out."

I'd love to help you out.....which way did you come in?

"The unborn is not a living human being."
DNA is formed at the moment of conception, proving it a human being.

The unborn is carrying out all of the characteristics that mark any living organism, from growth, assimilation, respiration, etc.

Gads, you're a moron.

"No actually. But help me out."

I'd love to help you out.....which way did you come in?

DNA is formed at the moment of conception, proving it a human being.

The unborn is carrying out all of the characteristics that mark any living organism, from growth, assimilation, respiration, etc.

Gads, you're a moron.

DNA exists within every cell. When I cut my finger and blood drops to the ground am I murdering it? It has DNA doesn’t that mean it is a living being?

Can the baby survive before 21 weeks? Possibly. You have the same odds as winning the Mega Lottery in your state.

A living being is capable of living isn’t it?

But let’s see. A police officer shots a woman who is trying to kill him. She turns out to be eight weeks pregnant. Why did the cop murder that living being? The baby did nothing to warrant death did it? Why wasn’t it separate from the woman? Or do we blame it on the woman? She didn’t shoot herself in the belly. The cop shot her in the belly didn’t he?

If the baby is a living being at sixteen weeks, then a miscarriage is a criminal act. Someone must have done something to cause that baby to die right? I mean, it was a living being, and now it isn’t.

The problem is you care about the Fetus. You don’t give a Fiddlers Fuck about it once it is out in the air. But you care about it inside.

A tapeworm exists within people. It is a living being. It requires nutrition and life from the host. So tell me why a Tapeworm is not protected? Isn’t it just as alive as the fetus? Doesn’t it have DNA?

But in the end, you can’t deny that Abortions have existed for what? More than three thousand years according to Historians.

So a thousand years BCE people were aborting their children. And the practice has existed through those long millennia. It isn’t new, and it isn’t modern. Oh the techniques may be. But the practice itself really isn’t.

And even if you magically made it illegal today. It would happen next week. People would make a fortune smuggling RU-486 into the nation. Poorly trained medical people would perform the procedures in houses and apartments around the nation.

You can’t deny that can you? So what are you proposing? Making yourself feel better about it.

Want to help children? Fine. Push your representatives to fund WIC and Food Stamps. Push them to provide better education. Push them to fund after school programs to help the kids get a foundation they can build upon for the future. Push public health programs that care for the kids. Replace the lead pipes in Michigan that are causing brain damage to the kids. Provide vouchers so poor families can afford to heat their homes in the winter and the child isn’t suffering.

Nah, all that is too expensive. Let’s just make Abortion illegal. Yay Team!

DNA exists within every cell. When I cut my finger and blood drops to the ground am I murdering it? It has DNA doesn’t that mean it is a living being?

Can the baby survive before 21 weeks? Possibly. You have the same odds as winning the Mega Lottery in your state.

A living being is capable of living isn’t it?

But let’s see. A police officer shots a woman who is trying to kill him. She turns out to be eight weeks pregnant. Why did the cop murder that living being? The baby did nothing to warrant death did it? Why wasn’t it separate from the woman? Or do we blame it on the woman? She didn’t shoot herself in the belly. The cop shot her in the belly didn’t he?

If the baby is a living being at sixteen weeks, then a miscarriage is a criminal act. Someone must have done something to cause that baby to die right? I mean, it was a living being, and now it isn’t.

The problem is you care about the Fetus. You don’t give a Fiddlers Fuck about it once it is out in the air. But you care about it inside.

A tapeworm exists within people. It is a living being. It requires nutrition and life from the host. So tell me why a Tapeworm is not protected? Isn’t it just as alive as the fetus? Doesn’t it have DNA?

But in the end, you can’t deny that Abortions have existed for what? More than three thousand years according to Historians.

So a thousand years BCE people were aborting their children. And the practice has existed through those long millennia. It isn’t new, and it isn’t modern. Oh the techniques may be. But the practice itself really isn’t.

And even if you magically made it illegal today. It would happen next week. People would make a fortune smuggling RU-486 into the nation. Poorly trained medical people would perform the procedures in houses and apartments around the nation.

You can’t deny that can you? So what are you proposing? Making yourself feel better about it.

Want to help children? Fine. Push your representatives to fund WIC and Food Stamps. Push them to provide better education. Push them to fund after school programs to help the kids get a foundation they can build upon for the future. Push public health programs that care for the kids. Replace the lead pipes in Michigan that are causing brain damage to the kids. Provide vouchers so poor families can afford to heat their homes in the winter and the child isn’t suffering.

Nah, all that is too expensive. Let’s just make Abortion illegal. Yay Team!

Did you actually post this?????????

Lesson #1

Can DNA determine species?
Reading the genetic code of a plant or an animal is regarded to be the most reliable way to identify its species. ... This order, or sequence, of these building blocks of an organism's DNA is unique to each organism, so knowing the order of the DNA of a sample allows scientists to identify its species.Sep 26, 2017

Scientists sequence plant DNA in the field to identify species within hours

Lesson #2

• Regulation.
  • Reproduction.
  • Respiration.
  • Growth and Repair.
  • Excretion.
  • Nutrition.
  • Transport.
  • Synthesis.
Unit 03 - Life Functions and the Cell
https://www.saratogaschools.org › cjordy › biojordyconrad

You're so stupid you must vote Democrat.

Gads, you're a moron.

Lesson #1

Reading the genetic code of a plant or an animal is regarded to be the most reliable way to identify its species. ... This order, or sequence, of these building blocks of an organism's DNA is unique to each organism, so knowing the order of the DNA of a sample allows scientists to identify its species.Sep 26, 2017

Lesson #2

• Regulation.
  • Reproduction.
  • Respiration.
  • Growth and Repair.
  • Excretion.
  • Nutrition.
  • Transport.
  • Synthesis.

Gads, you're a moron.

I see you deflected.

You did not answer the question. Can a baby born at 18 weeks survive?

You avoided that question in a blatantly dishonest effort to deflect. In fact. You are so dishonest no wonder you vote Republican.

I see you deflected.

You did not answer the question. Can a baby born at 18 weeks survive?

You avoided that question in a blatantly dishonest effort to deflect. In fact. You are so dishonest no wonder you vote Republican.

How is quoting you 'deflecting'?????

It is a value to readers to recognize from the get-go that you are either an imbecile or an abject liar.

Lesson #1

Lesson #2

• Regulation.
  • Reproduction.
  • Respiration.
  • Growth and Repair.
  • Excretion.
  • Nutrition.
  • Transport.
  • Synthesis.

Last edited:
How is quoting you 'deflecting'?????

It is a value to readers to recognize from the get-go that you are either an imbecile or an abject liar.

Lesson #1

Lesson #2

• Regulation.
  • Reproduction.
  • Respiration.
  • Growth and Repair.
  • Excretion.
  • Nutrition.
  • Transport.
  • Synthesis.

You took it out of context. You refuse to answer a simple question. Which is why I say you are so dishonest you vote Republican. In fact. As dishonest as you are you probably work for Trump.

Forum List

Back