Rape is Rape... Unless it isn't...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Rape Is Rape. Unless It Isn't.
Written by Mockarena

I just read the BEST column about rape and accountability, y'all.

A couple months ago, Daisy and I talked about a photo that was making the twitter rounds of a woman who was allegedly sexually assaulted on the side of the street near Ohio University in Athens. Absolutely NOTHING about the photo looked like an assault, given that the woman in question was leaning against a short brick wall, with nothing and no one restraining her, while the alleged attacker was kneeled between her legs, touching her.

A video seen by Total Frat Move apparently also showed the "attacker" performing oral sex on the woman. Other still photos confirmed this.

Let me just pause here a second and say that I in NO WAY condone people taking photographs of this and posting the photos to Twitter and Instragram or whatever. That's just icky. But when the "victim" of this "assault" went to the police the next day, the police chief immediately condemned people for not "helping" the victim. And I'll be honest. I shook my head at that one. Various accounts from folks who witnessed the sexcapade said that the woman was clearly enjoying herself, and didn't need "help" at all, except perhaps for someone to tell her that she was a MORON for having a guy perform oral sex on her on the side of a busy street. In fact, while she was enjoying this guy's mouth, she used her hand to pull his head towards her more, according to video accounts.

Rape Is Rape. Unless It Isn't. - Chicks on the Right - Chicks on the Right

---

What say ye?...

:)

peace...

It's also not rape if your name is B.J. Clinton. How many women did he terrorize and rape, yet the media completely ignored it.

It's also not rape if your name is B.J. Clinton. How many women did he terrorize and rape, yet the media completely ignored it.

Exactly. I for one have never heard of Monica Lewinsky. That story should've blown up into a huge shitstorm that led to an impeachment and a Republican presidential election victory! Shame on you media!!!

How in the world did anyone think this was rape?
At one point she places her hand on the back of his to push him closer and held it for EIGHT SECONDS??
This police chief has a vendetta.

If I were to witness this type of thing and both people involved made it obvious that they loved what they were doing, I would tell them to get a room.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

The worst thing a man can do to a woman is rape. The worst thing a woman can do to a man is falsely accuse him of rape.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Exactly. I for one have never heard of Monica Lewinsky. That story should've blown up into a huge shitstorm that led to an impeachment and a Republican presidential election victory! Shame on you media!!!

Monica wasn't rape, it was an affair, which he lied about.

I'm talking about the long line of women before he become President. You know that, but you need to be a good progressive shitbag and pretend you don't know.

Carry on, dipshit.

Monica wasn't rape, it was an affair, which he lied about.

I'm talking about the long line of women before he become President. You know that, but you need to be a good progressive shitbag and pretend you don't know.

Carry on, dipshit.

Who did he rape? I hear this repeated constantly by right wingers, but they never mention a single detail, let alone a link to any source.

Didn't Clinton get Impeached and Disbarred?...

:)

peace...

I can't remember the details, but Clinton was disbarred from practicing before the Supreme Court.

More on topic, Nancy Grace does not approve of this thread. :mad:

Forum List

Back