Rape and White Idenity

I am sorry you are so oppressed.....but keep your head up and push on.....

Luckily, whites are in the majority -- so you still have a chance at having a white ethno-state in Idaho or somewhere....

But just imagine how fragile and cucked you would be if you were in the minority.......being in the majority has its privileges......don't be so sad

Luckily, whites are in the majority -- so you still have a chance at having a white ethno-state in Idaho or somewhere....

But just imagine how fragile and cucked you would be if you were in the minority.......being in the majority has its privileges......don't be so sad
Whites are 15% of the global population.
When I was born they were 80% of the U.S population. Today, they are 43%.
Read a book.

This is, of course, a very touchy topic.

We should all be as reasonable as possible.

Everyone (male or female) has to be very careful in one's choice of friends.

Like everyone else, I extend my deepest sympathies to the girl mentioned in the OP's magazine article.

A very sad tale but a all too common experience and so much of this happens because the media covers it up because the media insists on maintaining their false narrative of Black victimhood.

This is a made up BS story by anonymous source, so STFU!!!

It might be helpful NOT to publicize that state, lest people know about it and move there, thus changing its current population profile.

Last edited:
Your big mistake is thinking that rape is about race. The same denials, cover-ups, and lying occur when the perp and the victim are of the same race. There has been story after story after story, from many different countries, about cops, school officials, and even parents covering up sexual assaults and blaming the victim, many times out of a stated concern for the perp's "future," and to hell with the victim. What do you think that the "Me Too" movement has been all about?

Read a book
Lol. Wanna back those numbers with some sort of data source. Over 70 percent of US is white. According to just every data source I have seen. Hilarious!

A white woman is 200 times more likely to be raped by a black man, than a black woman raped by a white man.
A crime is a crime--the perpetrator should be judged anonymously for THE CRIME. The accused's ethnicity, sex, age, or other irrelevant factors should have nothing to do with it--If you can't do the time, don't commit the crime.

Read a book.
Yep.....panicking?

Your big mistake is thinking that rape is about race. The same denials, cover-ups, and lying occur when the perp and the victim are of the same race. There has been story after story after story, from many different countries, about cops, school officials, and even parents covering up sexual assaults and blaming the victim, many times out of a stated concern for the perp's "future," and to hell with the victim. What do you think that the "Me Too" movement has been all about?
Funny how 99.99999% of rapists are male.

A white woman is 200 times more likely to be raped by a black man, than a black woman raped by a white man.

American Renaissance (AR or AmRen) is a white supremacist website and former monthly magazine publication founded and edited by Jared Taylor.[1][2][3][4] It is published by the New Century Foundation, which describes itself as a "race-realist, white advocacy organization".[5][6]

A crime is a crime--the perpetrator should be judged anonymously for THE CRIME. The accused's ethnicity, sex, age, or other irrelevant factors should have nothing to do with it--If you can't do the time, don't commit the crime.

When a country has a minority group that composes approx. 2.5% of the total pop. ---yet commits over half of all violent crime in the country....there is a problem.

I speak of young black males.

When a country has a minority group that composes approx. 2.5% of the total pop. ---yet commits over half of all violent crime in the country....there is a problem.

I speak of young black males.
Trouble is, these thugs are interjecting all of these other irrelevant items into the mix and the lawyers are using them to muddy the water. If race, sex, age, social past, etc. were removed and the crime judged as being committed by xyz123, none of those other factors need to be considered hence perfect justice.

Funny how 99.99999% of rapists are male.

Be silent! We are not supposed to discuss this. It's a secret. The victims being allowed to speak just might ruin a perp's future!

Forum List

Back