Rap Legend, Kid Rock, Says Trump Asked Him For Advice On North Korea & ISIS

"The rapper Kid Rock said Donald Trump once asked him for advice about US policy on Islamic State and North Korea. Kid Rock has described himself, to the Guardian, as ā€œdefinitely a Republican on fiscal issues and the military, but I lean to the middle on social issuesā€. In a friendly interview timed for the release of a new album ā€“ Kid Rock wearing a ā€œWe the Peopleā€ cap, Carlson in V-neck sweater and khakis ā€“ the subject turned to the musicianā€™s friendship with Trump.

ā€œI was there with [Trump] one day when he ended the caliphate,ā€ Kid Rock said. ā€œHe wanted to put out a tweet ā€¦the tweet was, and Iā€™m paraphrasing, but itā€™s like, you know, ā€˜If you ever joined the caliphate, you know, trying to do this, youā€™re going to be dead.ā€™ ā€œHe goes, ā€˜What do you think?ā€™ [I said] ā€˜Awesome. I canā€™t add any better.ā€™ But then it comes out and itā€™s ā€¦ reworded and more political, to look politically correct. And just, ā€˜be afraidā€™.ā€ He also said he and Trump were once ā€œlooking at maps. Iā€™m like, you know, like, ā€˜Am I supposed to be in on this shit?ā€™ Like I make dirty records sometimes. I do. ā€œā€˜What do you think we should do about North Korea?ā€™ Iā€™m like, ā€˜What? I donā€™t think Iā€™m qualified to answer this.ā€™ā€

What does he mean he is not qualified to answer this?? Bro, you are Kid Rock...quite arguably the greatest musical talent of our generation; most certainly the greatest rap lyricist in the history of the genre -- of course you are qualified to offer advice on what should be done in North Korea. Reminds me of the time when Reagan invaded Grenada and asked then child star; Gary Coleman what he thought would be the best way to invade...so it makes perfect sense why Kid Rock's advice would be sought after....and besides, Trump only hires and confers with the best people.....and plus Ted Nugent was there; he will always guide you on the right path....
Yeah, I think Kid Rock is selling himself short.

Taken out of context obviously by someone that didn't watch the whole interview....

This is outside the box thinking and maybe our leaders should consult more with the sensitive artists in our community,.

Surely the artist behind that uplifting lullaby "Ill fuck you bitch" is someone who can contribute to world peace and stuff ?

Ill Fuck Y9ou Bitch.
Played me like a sucker
like a bitch like a punk
that little pussy lickin finger fuckin ho ass ****
Never once did she speak to anybody in her class
so one day I told her never let me get that ass
cuz...
[Chorus]
I'll fuck u blind bitch
I'll fuck u blind bitch
I'll fuck u blind till you just can't see no more

This looks like something you'd want taught in kindergarten, Tommy.

"The rapper Kid Rock said Donald Trump once asked him for advice about US policy on Islamic State and North Korea. Kid Rock has described himself, to the Guardian, as ā€œdefinitely a Republican on fiscal issues and the military, but I lean to the middle on social issuesā€. In a friendly interview timed for the release of a new album ā€“ Kid Rock wearing a ā€œWe the Peopleā€ cap, Carlson in V-neck sweater and khakis ā€“ the subject turned to the musicianā€™s friendship with Trump.

ā€œI was there with [Trump] one day when he ended the caliphate,ā€ Kid Rock said. ā€œHe wanted to put out a tweet ā€¦the tweet was, and Iā€™m paraphrasing, but itā€™s like, you know, ā€˜If you ever joined the caliphate, you know, trying to do this, youā€™re going to be dead.ā€™ ā€œHe goes, ā€˜What do you think?ā€™ [I said] ā€˜Awesome. I canā€™t add any better.ā€™ But then it comes out and itā€™s ā€¦ reworded and more political, to look politically correct. And just, ā€˜be afraidā€™.ā€ He also said he and Trump were once ā€œlooking at maps. Iā€™m like, you know, like, ā€˜Am I supposed to be in on this shit?ā€™ Like I make dirty records sometimes. I do. ā€œā€˜What do you think we should do about North Korea?ā€™ Iā€™m like, ā€˜What? I donā€™t think Iā€™m qualified to answer this.ā€™ā€

What does he mean he is not qualified to answer this?? Bro, you are Kid Rock...quite arguably the greatest musical talent of our generation; most certainly the greatest rap lyricist in the history of the genre -- of course you are qualified to offer advice on what should be done in North Korea. Reminds me of the time when Reagan invaded Grenada and asked then child star; Gary Coleman what he thought would be the best way to invade...so it makes perfect sense why Kid Rock's advice would be sought after....and besides, Trump only hires and confers with the best people.....and plus Ted Nugent was there; he will always guide you on the right path....
Sounds about right.

Yes, this clown isn't a rap legend.

Kid Rock is a tremendous entertainer, regardless of what label you put on him.

He's also a patriotic American and tremendously productive citizen.

Trump is actually pretty smart in picking Kid Rock's brain when he needs advice.

BTW, EVERY president needs to speak to people for their opinions. Even someone like Trump- who has been called a "Stable Genius"- can't just wing it.

Did anyone consult Ja Rule about this?

That's very scary.

Trump is actually pretty smart in picking Kid Rock's brain when he needs advice.

BTW, EVERY president needs to speak to people for their opinions. Even someone like Trump- who has been called a "Stable Genius"- can't just wing it.
Kid Rock is authentic and much smarter than Trump.

Kid Rock is authentic and much smarter than Trump.
The point is that the president is supposed to seek advice from the experts in the field. If Trump wanted advice on North Korea (and Kim Jong Un) he should have asked Dennis Rodman.

A Brit left wing media outlet opining about a freaking three year old rock star's visit to the Trump W.H.? Give it a rest lefties. It beats talking about the current president's polling data in the freaking 20's though.

A Brit left wing media outlet opining about a freaking three year old rock star's visit to the Trump W.H.? Give it a rest lefties. It beats talking about the current president's polling data in the freaking 20's though.
No, Kid Rock was opining about his own visit to the WH....was he lying??

Ted Nugent backs up his story..and we all know Ted will never lie, ever.....

No surprise at all.
I ask people alot of questions----it makes them feel important and it helps to keep me grounded---and sometimes, their answers are surprising and helpful.

I wouldn't expect the rude short sighted dems to realize these facts though. It takes intelligence to figure things out and libs just don't have any intelligence.

Yea Kid Rock is a genius in foreign affairs, tell me what makes him so patriotic?

Forum List

Back