What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rand Paul to FOX News: If feds want more folks vaccinated, President Biden should take his mask off and burn it on TV

Hellokitty

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Paul once again is exposing the truth they don't want to openly acknowledge, that the vaccine doesn't prevent infection or spread, so the masks, distancing and lockdown controls are not going away.

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's a fair argument except it would lead to people having to prove they have had the vaccine. If a business doesn't want people in who have not how otherwise do they accomplish that other than make all wear a mask?

If the populace would quit bowing down to the false narrative and just go in without masks, we could end this stupidity and absurdity. The problem is that the populace has been mind whipped with the big lie that masks are good but study after study has proven that they don't work. I haven't worn one since this whole thing started last year and haven't been kicked out of any business.

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So.....a year ago, when we knew little about COVID and how it spreads, Fauci didn’t recommend masks

TODAY when extensive research shows the dangers of airborne transmission, Fauci recommends them

WEAR YOUR FUCKING MASK YOU BIG PUSSY!
So one year ago the concept of interdicting a virus with masks was completely unknown?
Is that what you want smart people to believe? :rolleyes:

Your angry idiocy amuses me. The CDC Accidentally Admits Cloth Masks Are Not Effective

Fauci aleady said so....YOU BIG PUSSY!

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's a fair argument except it would lead to people having to prove they have had the vaccine. If a business doesn't want people in who have not how otherwise do they accomplish that other than make all wear a mask?

If the populace would quit bowing down to the false narrative and just go in without masks, we could end this stupidity and absurdity.

Maybe.

The problem is that the populace has been mind whipped with the big lie that masks are good but study after study has proven that they don't work. I haven't worn one since this whole thing started last year and haven't been kicked out of any business.

Swell for you but none of that actually addresses what I said.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paul once again is exposing the truth they don't want to openly acknowledge, that the vaccine doesn't prevent infection or spread, so the masks, distancing and lockdown controls are not going away.

The problem is that the COVID virus is smarter than Dr Paul. It evolves into multiple variants.
Dr Paul still insists on one COVID fits all and refuses to take precautions.

He opposes masks, social distancing and vaccines.
What a whiny Douchebag

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score

If the populace would quit bowing down to the false narrative and just go in without masks, we could end this stupidity and absurdity.

Maybe.

The problem is that the populace has been mind whipped with the big lie that masks are good but study after study has proven that they don't work. I haven't worn one since this whole thing started last year and haven't been kicked out of any business.

It addresses precisely what you said. If everyone quits wearing these face diapers, businesses are going to let everyone in. Its that simple.

rightwinger

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So.....a year ago, when we knew little about COVID and how it spreads, Fauci didn’t recommend masks

TODAY when extensive research shows the dangers of airborne transmission, Fauci recommends them

So one year ago the concept of interdicting a virus with masks was completely unknown?

Your angry idiocy amuses me. The CDC Accidentally Admits Cloth Masks Are Not Effective

Fauci along with an overwhelming majority of global experts on infectious diseases agree that masks are the best defense until vaccines are fully implemented and effective

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Maybe.

It addresses precisely what you said. If everyone quits wearing these face diapers, businesses are going to let everyone in. Its that simple.

So your answer is to make millions that are concerned completely ignored?

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Fauci along with an overwhelming majority of global experts on infectious diseases agree that masks are the best defense until vaccines are fully implemented and effective

Fauci has conflicting interests here. I understand people's concerns but he needs to shut up.

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Maybe.

The answer is for the govt and media to quit lying about this false narrative that masks work and tell the populace the truth. Its that simple.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Maybe.

The answer is for the govt and media to quit lying about this false narrative that masks work and tell the populace the truth. Its that simple.

I am of the belief that we simply have no idea.

blackhawk

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have said this before and will again this stopped being about health and safety a long time ago and it is now about power and control in my humble opinion.

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The problem is that the COVID virus is smarter than Dr Paul. It evolves into multiple variants.
Dr Paul still insists on one COVID fits all and refuses to take precautions.

He opposes masks, social distancing and vaccines.
What a whiny Douchebag
"Recently, the pair clashed at a Senate hearing when Paul, a Republican, argued against mask recommendations for people who have had covid-19 or have been vaccinated against it."

You're a moron who constantly throws garbage into posts because you don't take five seconds to research
your stupid uninformed claims. You're a joke, but not the funny kind. The sad stupid kind.

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Fauci has been wrong so many times and the studies prove that masks dont work. Ill take actual facts over that worthless bag any day.

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Maybe.

They know the truth.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Maybe.

They know the truth.

I had the virus. I was home with both my wife and daughter. Neither got it. My daughter went back to school and got the virus from her room mate. She came home and my wife still never got it.

Explain that to me.

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fauci has been wrong so many times and the studies prove that masks dont work. Ill take actual facts over that worthless bag any day.
Fauci is a medi-crat who has been in Washington DC for decades just going with the flow.
He'll say or do whatever he needs to to stay in his cushy bubble.

rightwinger

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK Conservatives.....Here is how it works
We have lost over half a million people to COVID, IT IS SERIOUS SHIT

We need to

1. GET VACCINATED ASAP......It doesn’t really hurt and will protect you and your loved ones

2. Wear a MASK.....It protects you and others

3. Maintain Social Distance.....It is your friend

4 Avoid BIG CROWDS...Super Spreader Events are not your friend

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$400.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List