Rand Paul to FOX News: If feds want more folks vaccinated, President Biden should take his mask off and burn it on TV

Paul once again is exposing the truth they don't want to openly acknowledge, that the vaccine doesn't prevent infection or spread, so the masks, distancing and lockdown controls are not going away.

It's a fair argument except it would lead to people having to prove they have had the vaccine. If a business doesn't want people in who have not how otherwise do they accomplish that other than make all wear a mask?

If the populace would quit bowing down to the false narrative and just go in without masks, we could end this stupidity and absurdity. The problem is that the populace has been mind whipped with the big lie that masks are good but study after study has proven that they don't work. I haven't worn one since this whole thing started last year and haven't been kicked out of any business.

So.....a year ago, when we knew little about COVID and how it spreads, Fauci didn’t recommend masks

TODAY when extensive research shows the dangers of airborne transmission, Fauci recommends them

WEAR YOUR FUCKING MASK YOU BIG PUSSY!
So one year ago the concept of interdicting a virus with masks was completely unknown?
Is that what you want smart people to believe? :rolleyes:

Your angry idiocy amuses me. The CDC Accidentally Admits Cloth Masks Are Not Effective

Fauci aleady said so....YOU BIG PUSSY!

It's a fair argument except it would lead to people having to prove they have had the vaccine. If a business doesn't want people in who have not how otherwise do they accomplish that other than make all wear a mask?

If the populace would quit bowing down to the false narrative and just go in without masks, we could end this stupidity and absurdity.

Maybe.

The problem is that the populace has been mind whipped with the big lie that masks are good but study after study has proven that they don't work. I haven't worn one since this whole thing started last year and haven't been kicked out of any business.

Swell for you but none of that actually addresses what I said.

Paul once again is exposing the truth they don't want to openly acknowledge, that the vaccine doesn't prevent infection or spread, so the masks, distancing and lockdown controls are not going away.

The problem is that the COVID virus is smarter than Dr Paul. It evolves into multiple variants.
Dr Paul still insists on one COVID fits all and refuses to take precautions.

He opposes masks, social distancing and vaccines.
What a whiny Douchebag

If the populace would quit bowing down to the false narrative and just go in without masks, we could end this stupidity and absurdity.

Maybe.

The problem is that the populace has been mind whipped with the big lie that masks are good but study after study has proven that they don't work. I haven't worn one since this whole thing started last year and haven't been kicked out of any business.

It addresses precisely what you said. If everyone quits wearing these face diapers, businesses are going to let everyone in. Its that simple.

So.....a year ago, when we knew little about COVID and how it spreads, Fauci didn’t recommend masks

TODAY when extensive research shows the dangers of airborne transmission, Fauci recommends them

So one year ago the concept of interdicting a virus with masks was completely unknown?

Your angry idiocy amuses me. The CDC Accidentally Admits Cloth Masks Are Not Effective

Fauci along with an overwhelming majority of global experts on infectious diseases agree that masks are the best defense until vaccines are fully implemented and effective

Maybe.

It addresses precisely what you said. If everyone quits wearing these face diapers, businesses are going to let everyone in. Its that simple.

So your answer is to make millions that are concerned completely ignored?

Fauci along with an overwhelming majority of global experts on infectious diseases agree that masks are the best defense until vaccines are fully implemented and effective

Fauci has conflicting interests here. I understand people's concerns but he needs to shut up.

Maybe.

The answer is for the govt and media to quit lying about this false narrative that masks work and tell the populace the truth. Its that simple.

Maybe.

The answer is for the govt and media to quit lying about this false narrative that masks work and tell the populace the truth. Its that simple.

I am of the belief that we simply have no idea.

The problem is that the COVID virus is smarter than Dr Paul. It evolves into multiple variants.
Dr Paul still insists on one COVID fits all and refuses to take precautions.

He opposes masks, social distancing and vaccines.
What a whiny Douchebag
"Recently, the pair clashed at a Senate hearing when Paul, a Republican, argued against mask recommendations for people who have had covid-19 or have been vaccinated against it."

You're a moron who constantly throws garbage into posts because you don't take five seconds to research
your stupid uninformed claims. You're a joke, but not the funny kind. The sad stupid kind.

Fauci has been wrong so many times and the studies prove that masks dont work. Ill take actual facts over that worthless bag any day.

Maybe.

They know the truth.

Maybe.

They know the truth.

I had the virus. I was home with both my wife and daughter. Neither got it. My daughter went back to school and got the virus from her room mate. She came home and my wife still never got it.

Explain that to me.

OK Conservatives.....Here is how it works
We have lost over half a million people to COVID, IT IS SERIOUS SHIT

We need to

1. GET VACCINATED ASAP......It doesn’t really hurt and will protect you and your loved ones

2. Wear a MASK.....It protects you and others

3. Maintain Social Distance.....It is your friend

4 Avoid BIG CROWDS...Super Spreader Events are not your friend

New Topics

Forum List

Back