Rand Paul (R-KY) to announce Presidential run on April 7

Let's TRY to keep this thread on track, if at all possible...
The thread is about a bunch of Leftytoons frothing over an irrelevant guy who will never be president. How can you keep that on track?
Did you read the OP? There is nothing "leftytoons" about it.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Let's TRY to keep this thread on track, if at all possible...
The thread is about a bunch of Leftytoons frothing over an irrelevant guy who will never be president. How can you keep that on track?
Did you read the OP? There is nothing "leftytoons" about it.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Yeah. It is speculation on the timing of announcements of two guys who are irrelevant. 'Aka' a waste of time.

It is difficult to imagine that a third party could offer anyone worse than those being presented by the 'major' parties.

I would like to say great post. I want to see Warren and Paul run in 2016. It would be a tough decision, I wouldn't know which party to join for the primary if they all ran! I do not see any reason not to vote for him next year.

I do hope there will be election at all in 2016...

because ..sadly there is always the option of Martial Law from this bastard in the WH....you never know ...what he is capable to..

A truly ridiculous and inane speech by Paul; he and his supporters can't be serious.

His reference to 'cell phones' and 'surveillance' was particularly ignorant, consistent with the childish, naïve dogma of the libertarian radical right.

A truly ridiculous and inane speech by Paul; he and his supporters can't be serious.

His reference to 'cell phones' and 'surveillance' was particularly ignorant, consistent with the childish, naïve dogma of the libertarian radical right.

Here is an exact breakdown of the 23 minute speech, point by point:

Rand Paul's platform within his speech / 15 points worth debating

I want to encourage you to go to the thread, read and give input. You will be surprised at how very well organized in thought and civil Conservatives have been on that thread.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back