Rand Paul pledges to force Hunter Biden vote if GOP backs Dem impeachment witnesses

...Ukraine got the money....
Only after his little scheme was exposed thanks to a patriotic whistle-blower.

...But the President has an OBLIGATION to make sure possible criminal activity is investigated...
Through proper channels... the Justice Dept... the State Dept... etc... not by strong-arming an allied foreign head of state.

...So put the Bidens on the stand, and let's see if Trump's actions were justified...
The Biden(s) can be guilty as hell and The Creature's actions would still not be justified.

Trump conspired to coerce a foreign head of state to dig up dirt on a domestic political opponent using taxpayer money as grease.

That is never, EVER justified.

When will you clods get that through your Neanderthal skulls?

Your boy phukked-up Bigly and now it's time for that amoral, lying, incompetent, ignorant, arrogant Robber Baron to pay the price.

With any luck, he meets the same (political) end that most bull$hit artists meet, once The People figure them out.

If he is not removed from office, he will still be guilty, like Clinton still had his affair.

Hunter Biden has nothing to do with tramps trial.
Actually, the phone call about the BIDENS' activity is the REASON for the impeachment...

Why are you so against the American people finding out what REALLY happened, and WHY the phone call was made???
The phone call was about a Russian media sourced conspiracy theory about Biden that subsequent investigative reporting has failed to confirm. You will find this threat from Rand Paul holds no terror. They have every intention of illustrating this was all based on Russian propaganda anyway.

You are forgetting that Barr and Durham can follow the money trail, and if the Bidens' stories don't jive than there is a perjury charge hanging over them.
Trump has every right to investigate suspected corruption, its in the law. So the rationale' for delaying the transfer of money, is pertinent to the case.
Even if it were all true it does not excuse Trump's actions one iota. He still used the power of his office for personal gain, extorted a foreign leader and orchestrated a cover-up that continues to this day.

No one knows all of the reasons why Trump put a hold on that $400m. Here are a few that could apply to his "intent".
1. The Ukraine was transitioning from the Poroshenko regime to the Zelensky regime. Poroshenko took $30b with him to Russia, so why send the funds early?
2. Zelensky was implementing anti-corruption reforms, its smarter to wait until they were all in-place.
3. The Ukraine is classified as one of the most corrupt countries in the world (as many witnesses testified to)
4. Trump wanted other EU/NATO countries to send more funds to Ukraine, "why should the US always pay?"
5. Trump did want to use leverage to get Zelensky to cooperate with the Barr and Giuliani investigations. Not a crime to investigate suspected corruption.

What actual crimes were committed by Trump? None.
1. The money was transferred within the allotted window.
2. No investigation was announced by Zelensky
3. Trump had no personal gain from delaying transfer of funds

...What actual crimes were committed by Trump? None...
Conspiracy to coerce an allied foreign head of state to dig up dirt on a domestic political opponent is a grave abuse of power.

That abuse of power is an impeachable offense at-law and he now stands impeached by the US House of Representatives.

That indictment is now about to be tried by the US Senate.

Paul shouldn't threaten that either the (D)'s drop all of this or he calls witnesses. I never supported this mess in the first place but the mess has been made. Now let us know what happened and let the chips fall where they may. Call Bolton to testify. Call Biden to testify.
yet the D's can threaten to change war powers acts? they can threaten to IMPEACH 45 since the day he was sworn in and THIS TIME it's for a valid cause?

they are playing games with all this and as such, don't deserve the respect you're trying to give them. they are "playing dirty" to get what they want. nothing new, no. but then rand pauls reaction shouldn't be something new either. the D's had their chance to put in any witnesses they wanted before their vote. they're done. follow the process and stop trying to change it to IMPEACH 45 for something that's yet to have been proven he did.

we know what he said - yes. but intent was NEVER proven to make it what the D's said he was doing. speculation and I WANT IT I WANT IT is NOT a valid way to assign guilt.

Respect? They want Biden called to testify? If Trump did nothing wrong, what's the problem with a full exposure of what went on? Who do you think that will hurt or harm?
because trump is accused of using bidens situation to his advantage. so call in biden and see if trump was doing that, or see if there is valid reason to be concerned about their actions.

the left investigated trump for 2 years on less of a RUSSIA connection than we have info on biden money laundering "potential" crimes. to play it your way - if biden DIDN'T DO IT then he has nothing to fear and his testimony can implicate trump.

FULL EXPOSURE is NOT putting some witnesses to all this away because it doesn't suit your goal. if your goal is truth and/or justice; well stop cause this is politics. if even something close, then everyone needs to say what was happening.

HOWEVER - what i am saying is - the dems controlled what they could already. if they wanted testimony included, they had their chance. their trying to tell the rest how to do their job SO THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT is clearly what is happening.

follow documented processes, or shut the fuck up.

Did I say to call Biden to testify or didn't I? We are no longer dealing with members of political parties, we are dealing with cult members.

I said call everyone. I agree with what you are saying but yet you felt you had to call me out. It's like I questioned your god or something.

Paul shouldn't threaten that either the (D)'s drop all of this or he calls witnesses. I never supported this mess in the first place but the mess has been made. Now let us know what happened and let the chips fall where they may. Call Bolton to testify. Call Biden to testify.
yet the D's can threaten to change war powers acts? they can threaten to IMPEACH 45 since the day he was sworn in and THIS TIME it's for a valid cause?

they are playing games with all this and as such, don't deserve the respect you're trying to give them. they are "playing dirty" to get what they want. nothing new, no. but then rand pauls reaction shouldn't be something new either. the D's had their chance to put in any witnesses they wanted before their vote. they're done. follow the process and stop trying to change it to IMPEACH 45 for something that's yet to have been proven he did.

we know what he said - yes. but intent was NEVER proven to make it what the D's said he was doing. speculation and I WANT IT I WANT IT is NOT a valid way to assign guilt.

Respect? They want Biden called to testify? If Trump did nothing wrong, what's the problem with a full exposure of what went on? Who do you think that will hurt or harm?
because trump is accused of using bidens situation to his advantage. so call in biden and see if trump was doing that, or see if there is valid reason to be concerned about their actions.

the left investigated trump for 2 years on less of a RUSSIA connection than we have info on biden money laundering "potential" crimes. to play it your way - if biden DIDN'T DO IT then he has nothing to fear and his testimony can implicate trump.

FULL EXPOSURE is NOT putting some witnesses to all this away because it doesn't suit your goal. if your goal is truth and/or justice; well stop cause this is politics. if even something close, then everyone needs to say what was happening.

HOWEVER - what i am saying is - the dems controlled what they could already. if they wanted testimony included, they had their chance. their trying to tell the rest how to do their job SO THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT is clearly what is happening.

Did I say to call Biden to testify or didn't I? We are no longer dealing with members of political parties, we are dealing with cult members.

I said call everyone. I agree with what you are saying but yet you felt you had to call me out. It's like I questioned your god or something.
you replied. i replied back. did you want me to simply say "oh my god, you are so wise and all knowing. let me bask in your wisdom" instead?

ain't gonna happen.

while i said sure, call up biden, i superceded that with follow our process and stop making changes as we go to fit the feelz. that goes for both sides. the senate needs to hear what the D's have done. it's over for the D's effort and their trying to drive it STILL is a "party foul". their job is done. if true and they did it properly, then they should be fine.

if they're still trying to influence it, why?

i'm tired of the bullshit games. period. this certainly includes the ever changing rules the extremes love to do to again "fit their feelz".

drop your persecution complex. it looks like shit on you.

you replied. i replied back. did you want me to simply say "oh my god, you are so wise and all knowing. let me bask in your wisdom" instead?

ain't gonna happen.

while i said sure, call up biden, i superceded that with follow our process and stop making changes as we go to fit the feelz. that goes for both sides. the senate needs to hear what the D's have done. it's over for the D's effort and their trying to drive it STILL is a "party foul". their job is done. if true and they did it properly, then they should be fine.

i'm tired of the bullshit games. period. this certainly includes the ever changing rules the extremes love to do to again "fit their feelz".

You said I was trying to infer some sort of respect for the (D)'s here. I did nothing of the sort.

Conspiracy to coerce an allied foreign head of state to dig up dirt on a domestic political opponent is a grave abuse of power.

That abuse of power is an impeachable offense at-law and he now stands impeached by the US House of Representatives.

1. You have zero evidence that Trump coerced Zelensky to "lie" about Biden. (he asked Z to "announce" an investigation into Burisma)
2. Provide a link that your claim constitutes a "high crime"

3. Alan Dershowitz: Ukraine Dispute Is About Policy, Not Lawbreaking; If Trump Is Impeached It Will Be Partisan
4. Alan Dershowitz: Congress is trying to 'create crimes out of nothing'
5. As Professor Turley said, this impeachment is "an abuse of power, by the House democrats".

If he is not removed from office, he will still be guilty, like Clinton still had his affair.

Actually, the phone call about the BIDENS' activity is the REASON for the impeachment...

Why are you so against the American people finding out what REALLY happened, and WHY the phone call was made???
The phone call was about a Russian media sourced conspiracy theory about Biden that subsequent investigative reporting has failed to confirm. You will find this threat from Rand Paul holds no terror. They have every intention of illustrating this was all based on Russian propaganda anyway.

You are forgetting that Barr and Durham can follow the money trail, and if the Bidens' stories don't jive than there is a perjury charge hanging over them.
Trump has every right to investigate suspected corruption, its in the law. The rationale' for delaying the transfer of money, is pertinent to the case.

Trump wasn't investigating Hunter Biden. He was asking for Ukraine to announce an investigation as a favour because he said his country (US) was through a lot...

Could explain what any evidence there was on Hunter Biden being involved in corruption? This has been heavily debunked.

I am all for Hunter Biden appearing if Democrats are allowed to call get all evidence and witnesses they call. As with any trial the Prosecution Witnesses will go first...
But I also expect the Judge in the case to allow them to be called and as soon as the first question is asked the Congressional Lawyer to object with 'relevance'.
Trump's lawyer will say that Hunter was involved in a corruption.
Judge will ask for evidence.
They have none.

Maybe the judge allows him to question Biden further.
"What do you know about corruption in your role in Burisma?"
"Nothing"

Witness will be thanked and dismissed.

No problem with that...

This idiot keeps saying investigations showed up nothing...when investigated by members of the DEEP state, of course we get nothing....but this will all change after Trump is reelected and Barr will have a much better chance of reopening all these bullshit findings....truly amazing how much crime and corruption of the DemonRATS has been leaked out so far....Can't wait for McCabe to be indicted instead of just fired and under an ongoing investigation....that would make CNN look like the total lackey it is for hiring him as an ANAL-YSIS...ROTFLMFAO!

ain't gonna happen.

You said I was trying to infer some sort of respect for the (D)'s here. I did nothing of the sort.
sorry. i'll go back to basking in your wisdom.

ok. done.

"Digging up dirt" is a play on words, intended to make a perfectly legal, perfectly normal activity (Opportunity Research) sound like a crime. How any Democrat - the party that financed the Steele Report - can be shocked and horrified at someone employing a foreign source for Oppo Research is unimaginable.

Investigating the appearance of corruption by a former U.S. Vice President and his family is not "asking for a personal favor," regardless of whether that former VP is running for office or not. The request stands on its own.

The case against Our Beloved President was made in the House, as is appropriate. If the case they made was weak, so be it. There is no rational reason to call new witnesses in the Senate and re-do what the House was supposed to have done. Doesn't anyone recall the Speaker assuring the American people that the case was made, it was rock solid, and it demanded Trump's removal? And now that case requires reinforcement, apparently.

And again one must ask, what is the point? There is no chance - absolutely no chance - that Trump will be removed from office. What, exactly, is the point of all this?

Trump has every right to investigate suspected corruption, its in the law. The rationale' for delaying the transfer of money, is pertinent to the case.

Trump wasn't investigating Hunter Biden. He was asking for Ukraine to announce an investigation as a favour because he said his country (US) was through a lot...

Could explain what any evidence there was on Hunter Biden being involved in corruption? This has been heavily debunked.

I am all for Hunter Biden appearing if Democrats are allowed to call get all evidence and witnesses they call. As with any trial the Prosecution Witnesses will go first...
But I also expect the Judge in the case to allow them to be called and as soon as the first question is asked the Congressional Lawyer to object with 'relevance'.
Trump's lawyer will say that Hunter was involved in a corruption.
Judge will ask for evidence.
They have none.

Maybe the judge allows him to question Biden further.
"What do you know about corruption in your role in Burisma?"
"Nothing"

Witness will be thanked and dismissed.

No problem with that...

That may be how a normal trial works, but a senate impeachment has different rules. Senate votes determine what happens, not the Chief Justice.
1. Trump asked Zelensky to have his new prosecutor general work with Barr and Giuliani to investigate Burisma
2. Nothing about Hunter Biden has been "debunked", especially If the money trail leads to the Bidens. We'll see how the investigations proceed.
3. The Chief Justice can be overruled by a senate majority vote, so look at Mitch, not Roberts for relevance.
4. The prosecution witnesses will all claim "executive privilege" so expect a big nothingburger
5. The defense could call Ciaramella (WB), Schiff, the Bidens, Barr, Durham, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, the Ohrs, Rosenstein, Giuliani, and others as needed to follow the money from Burisma to the Bidens. Or the defense will just call for dismissal based on lack of evidence since 2nd hand (hearsay) evidence is not allowed in the senate. This way Bernie and Warren can campaign and beat Biden. Nancy wants a long trial so Bernie and Warren can't campaign.

"Digging up dirt" is a play on words, intended to make a perfectly legal, perfectly normal activity (Opportunity Research) sound like a crime. How any Democrat - the party that financed the Steele Report - can be shocked and horrified at someone employing a foreign source for Oppo Research is unimaginable.

Investigating the appearance of corruption by a former U.S. Vice President and his family is not "asking for a personal favor," regardless of whether that former VP is running for office or not. The request stands on its own.

The case against Our Beloved President was made in the House, as is appropriate. If the case they made was weak, so be it. There is no rational reason to call new witnesses in the Senate and re-do what the House was supposed to have done. Doesn't anyone recall the Speaker assuring the American people that the case was made, it was rock solid, and it demanded Trump's removal? And now that case requires reinforcement, apparently.

And again one must ask, what is the point? There is no chance - absolutely no chance - that Trump will be removed from office. What, exactly, is the point of all this?
Opposition Research (not opportunity)

The republicans are growing more and more ridiculous by the hour. Neither Hunter Biden nor his father had anything to do with this impeachment mess. The republicans strayed way long past policy differences with Democrats and Independents into fantasyland. I wish that the republicans would go back to the day when they were grown-ups. No reasonable adult would act like they are acting now.
Another mind dead, DNC check recieving Anti-American, that lies with each new post!...We wish you would just go back to the DemonRAT Underground to post...they miss your insanity that they can cling onto!

...Ukraine got the money....
Only after his little scheme was exposed thanks to a patriotic whistle-blower.

...But the President has an OBLIGATION to make sure possible criminal activity is investigated...
Through proper channels... the Justice Dept... the State Dept... etc... not by strong-arming an allied foreign head of state.

...So put the Bidens on the stand, and let's see if Trump's actions were justified...
The Biden(s) can be guilty as hell and The Creature's actions would still not be justified.

Trump conspired to coerce a foreign head of state to dig up dirt on a domestic political opponent using taxpayer money as grease.

That is never, EVER justified.

When will you clods get that through your Neanderthal skulls?

Your boy phukked-up Bigly and now it's time for that amoral, lying, incompetent, ignorant, arrogant Robber Baron to pay the price.

With any luck, he meets the same (political) end that most bull$hit artists meet, once The People figure them out.
Have you seen the latest poll on current DemonRAT candidates....surprising that bugger Pete is #1...not surprised at #4!

democratic-poll.jpg

Watch heads roll after Trump is reelected...

Biden-threat-ver.-2.jpg

There will be witnesses that are pertinent to the charges, each one has to be voted on, to appear.

If Hunter Biden testimony is pertinent, then he'll be voted on.
He is not on trial though, he also did not make an accusation against Trump that Trump is being charged with, Hunter has not been charged with anything illegal by our DOJ or by the Ukraine.

HOW can Hunters appearance even help Trump in his defense of his articles?

The manager's witnesses are pertinent, and necessary to figure out the truth.

The Senators will never vote on a circus......unlikely you'll get the 51 +, but go for it, for all I care, if the law allows it...... Nothing he can say can help Trump get off for his high crimes.... He really should prepare for a real defense of the charges instead of trying to use his impeachment trial to smear the Biden's..... he's acting like THE FIX IS IN for his acquittal, so why not just use the trial, to score some smearing points against his opponent's family....

:rolleyes:

Again, HOW can Hunter testifying help him get acquitted???:dunno:

The republicans are growing more and more ridiculous by the hour. Neither Hunter Biden nor his father had anything to do with this impeachment mess. The republicans strayed way long past policy differences with Democrats and Independents into fantasyland. I wish that the republicans would go back to the day when they were grown-ups. No reasonable adult would act like they are acting now.

No, the lib MO from day one since trump was elected has been to "impeach that mother******". The continual tirade of deception, lies, subterfuge, is coming to an end. This lib donkey show needs to be shut down. There are no high crimes.

There should be no new witnesses

just the ones who testified in the House witchhunt

There should be no new witnesses

just the ones who testified in the House witchhunt

all this "we need to add" "oh yea, then we'll call this person" is for the show, shove a roll of quarters up a monkeys ass to watch him dance sideshow bullshit.

Man those Russians are talented aren't they? That guy looks and sounds just like Biden....

Forum List

Back