Rand Paul ? No Way!

Rand Paul is a serious contender for the 2016 Republican nomination for President. If he becomes the candidate we will have no chance to stop the immigration lunacy that has pervaded their country for so long. Paul is an amnesty advocate. He opposes deportation, as is the law now, and if elected president, he would likely be just a perpetuation of the pro-amnesty thinking that has infected the White House ever since Jimmy Carter was president.

That is an incredibly long time now at US workers and kids coming out of school have had to contend with this endless flow of cheap labor competition for jobs. It is also a long time that US taxpayers have had to foot the bill to pay for a whole range of $ubsidy for these people.

Paul claims to be against the influx of illegal aliens, but has no problem with expanding work visas for foreigners. This is like saying I'm opposed to car theft, but I'm, willing to legalize car theft and allow people to steal other people's cars. To quote the famous words of Hillary Clinton "What difference does it make" is America's workers have to compete with low wage foreigners entering the country illegally, or with the blessing of "our" legislators ? Bottom line is, either way, jobs are going to go to foreigners entering the country, and not Americans who need jobs.

I'd sure hate to be a kid graduating from high school or college right now and having all this in front of me. Shouldn't have to be that way. But with RINOs like Rand Paul, Jeb Bush, Lindsey Graham, John McCain et al, we'll never get the mass deportation (like Eisenhower's Operation Wetback of 1954) that we really need.

Rand Paul on Immigration

Operation wetback was a pain in the ass.

Wouldn't a Hitler style incineration/gassing be more convenient for you? Burn up /gas any darkie you encounter at your convenience?

Just so you know, some us conceal carry.

TaTa

The biggest hurdle for a kid graduating from high school or college is the inevitability of student loan debt standing between them and a successful career. If they are in a situation where they have to compete for the shitty jobs immigrants do then they have bigger problems than immigrants.
Immigrants don't just do shitty jobs. They take thousands of STEM jobs as skilled scientists and engineers, with US workers 20 years on the job being fired to make room for these low wage 'coolies'.

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...-agency-cites-job-shortage-tech-industry.html

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...ment-undermines-argument-doubling-immigration

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...b-increase-would-take-toll-college-grads.html

The Myth of the Science and Engineering Shortage - Michael S. Teitelbaum - The Atlantic

Rand is a libertarian, which is good, but that party will never get anywhere until they abandon the ridiculous notion that everyone in the world will respond to economic opportunity and that we don't need borders because of it. There are some who don't want freedom or prosperity, and most of them are called muslims and they want to kill us. Wake up, Rand, there's an exception to every rule.
True, true , and true. Hell, libertarians are nothing but Republicans who want to do drugs.

Yes, conservatives need a presidential candidate who can comprehensively represent their ignorance and hate.
Look who's talking about "ignorance"
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

Rand Paul is a serious contender for the 2016 Republican nomination for President. If he becomes the candidate we will have no chance to stop the immigration lunacy that has pervaded their country for so long. Paul is an amnesty advocate. He opposes deportation, as is the law now, and if elected president, he would likely be just a perpetuation of the pro-amnesty thinking that has infected the White House ever since Jimmy Carter was president.

That is an incredibly long time now at US workers and kids coming out of school have had to contend with this endless flow of cheap labor competition for jobs. It is also a long time that US taxpayers have had to foot the bill to pay for a whole range of $ubsidy for these people.

Paul claims to be against the influx of illegal aliens, but has no problem with expanding work visas for foreigners. This is like saying I'm opposed to car theft, but I'm, willing to legalize car theft and allow people to steal other people's cars. To quote the famous words of Hillary Clinton "What difference does it make" is America's workers have to compete with low wage foreigners entering the country illegally, or with the blessing of "our" legislators ? Bottom line is, either way, jobs are going to go to foreigners entering the country, and not Americans who need jobs.

I'd sure hate to be a kid graduating from high school or college right now and having all this in front of me. Shouldn't have to be that way. But with RINOs like Rand Paul, Jeb Bush, Lindsey Graham, John McCain et al, we'll never get the mass deportation (like Eisenhower's Operation Wetback of 1954) that we really need.

Rand Paul on Immigration

Operation wetback was a pain in the ass.

Wouldn't a Hitler style incineration/gassing be more convenient for you? Burn up /gas any darkie you encounter at your convenience?

Just so you know, some us conceal carry.

TaTa
It would be nice if you could pull this distorted mess together into some kind of a neat presentation, where the parts fit together comprehendably, and gives us some idea what you're meaning to say.

Yo, if you care about the Constitution? Then Ted Cruz is the only one who would be honest and go by it! Scott Walker comes in second, and these are my only choices!
The rest don`t have a chance, including the Democrat nominee!! America has had and seen enough of this wannabe Dictator Obama, hopefully he vanishes after his term is up!!!

"GTP"
ted-cruz_3137700c.jpg

The biggest hurdle for a kid graduating from high school or college is the inevitability of student loan debt standing between them and a successful career. If they are in a situation where they have to compete for the shitty jobs immigrants do then they have bigger problems than immigrants.
Immigrants don't just do shitty jobs. They take thousands of STEM jobs as skilled scientists and engineers, with US workers 20 years on the job being fired to make room for these low wage 'coolies'.

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...-agency-cites-job-shortage-tech-industry.html

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...ment-undermines-argument-doubling-immigration

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...b-increase-would-take-toll-college-grads.html

The Myth of the Science and Engineering Shortage - Michael S. Teitelbaum - The Atlantic
I guess the republicans need to get off their ass and fix the H1b visa to better serve America then? Nope their capitalist donors love being able to in-source cheap expertise, the "free market" demands it. Besides, the comment was about illegal immigrants and I doubt there are very many of them displacing college graduates in skilled jobs. Most of them cut grass, work meat packing, build stuff, wipe the asses of the old and the young, Etc.

So, we're gonna round them up in concentration camps and gas them, or Trails of Tears 2.0?

Even if you disagree with Rand Paul on this one issue, you know he's the strongest and most honest candidate and will strictly adhere to the Constitution of the United States. The Obama-tyranny of the NSA, FCC, ATF, NDAA, IRS will come to a screeching halt and oathbreakers will be forced to resign (and tried if they refuse to resign).

The Marxists of America's greatest enemy is Rand Paul.

I guess the republicans need to get off their ass and fix the H1b visa to better serve America then? Nope their capitalist donors love being able to in-source cheap expertise, the "free market" demands it. Besides, the comment was about illegal immigrants and I doubt there are very many of them displacing college graduates in skilled jobs. Most of them cut grass, work meat packing, build stuff, wipe the asses of the old and the young, Etc.

The CommicRATS would simply block it, as they have done repeatedly with a filibuster!

But the comment didn't address the whole situation, which includes both illegal AND legal immigrants, and both shitty jobs and STEM jobs. And there are very many of the legal immigrants displacing college graduates in skilled jobs. If you want to talk about only part of the immigration issue, you may do that. I choose to discuss the whole issue.

So, we're gonna round them up in concentration camps and gas them, or Trails of Tears 2.0?

Even if you disagree with Rand Paul on this one issue, you know he's the strongest and most honest candidate and will strictly adhere to the Constitution of the United States. The Obama-tyranny of the NSA, FCC, ATF, NDAA, IRS will come to a screeching halt and oathbreakers will be forced to resign (and tried if they refuse to resign).

Stupid post. Try reading the OP over again. Maybe a bit slower this time. Maybe 3 or 4 times. Eventually it will sink in.

But the comment didn't address the whole situation, which includes both illegal AND legal immigrants, and both shitty jobs and STEM jobs. And there are very many of the legal immigrants displacing college graduates in skilled jobs. If you want to talk about only part of the immigration issue, you may do that. I choose to discuss the whole issue.
I understand, perhaps I should have been more specific in my comments but no one is even considering altering the H1b visa program. In a way it is related to my original comments though, American graduates need some serious dough to pay off those loans but American companies are unwilling to lift that burden. Meanwhile graduates of more socialized education systems can easily undercut their wage demands. The "free market" wins again.

Stupid post. Try reading the OP over again. Maybe a bit slower this time. Maybe 3 or 4 times. Eventually it will sink in.

This is what your wrote in the OP:
But with RINOs like Rand Paul, Jeb Bush, Lindsey Graham, John McCain et al, we'll never get the mass deportation (like Eisenhower's Operation Wetback of 1954) that we really need.

Trail of Tears 2.0 is exactly what you said.

Rand Paul a RINO? DO you even know what RINO means? Yes, Jeb, Graham and Mccain are RINOs, but apparently you don't know why.

How can you even put Rand Paul in the same sentence with them?

Last edited:

I understand, perhaps I should have been more specific in my comments but no one is even considering altering the H1b visa program. In a way it is related to my original comments though, American graduates need some serious dough to pay off those loans but American companies are unwilling to lift that burden. Meanwhile graduates of more socialized education systems can easily undercut their wage demands. The "free market" wins again.
I'm not quite sure I follow you here, but regarding the work visas, if no one is even considering altering them, then the candidate for president of the USA, ought to be the # 1 person in America who should be doing exactly that. If he is here to represent AMERICAN workers, that is (rather than foreign intruders and the companies who use them)

This is what your wrote in the OP:
But with RINOs like Rand Paul, Jeb Bush, Lindsey Graham, John McCain et al, we'll never get the mass deportation (like Eisenhower's Operation Wetback of 1954) that we really need.

Trail of Tears 2.0 is exactly what you said.

Rand Paul a RINO? DO you even know what RINO means? Yes, Jeb, Graham and Mccain are RINOs, but apparently you don't know why.

How can you even put Rand Paul in the same sentence with them?
Another dumb post from you. Trail of Tears has no correlation with deportation of illegal aliens. The American Indians sent west in T of T, were not INVADERS into an established nation, who deliberately disrespected and broke laws of that sovereign nation, just to take away from it, and pillage its jobs, wealth, resources,etc NO. Trail of Tears s nothing even close to Operation Wetback, or the Operation Wetback II we need to have now.

RINO means Republican in Name Only, and Rand Paul is one if them, because of his acceptance of legalization of illegal aliens, and opposition to deportation of them. Simple as that.

Forum List

Back