Rand Paul: I'm Referring Fauci For Criminal Charges, and Here's the Proof He Lied to Congress

The real Fauci has already been arrested and sent to Gitmo and will be tried in a military tribunal for crimes against humanity. The Delta variant of Covid was a dead man switch designed to be released if and when he got arrested. Just the fact that it is loose is testament to the fact that he HAS been arrested.

The real Fauci has already been arrested and sent to Gitmo and will be tried in a military tribunal for crimes against humanity. The Delta variant of Covid was a dead man switch designed to be released if and when he got arrested. Just the fact that it is loose is testament to the fact that he HAS been arrested.
And genuflecting in his cell.

Recognized by Pubmed as Shi ZL, there are 189 tentative (and doubtful)references for this link to Wuhan. The trick will be to link the times of NIH funding to any publications from this particular author, as we stated, she’s closest to SARSZ-CoV-2’s closest relative. The publications that come before or after the funding should not be forgotten, because we do not yet know how the pieces of the puzzle may fit.

Having looked at it, Esvelt does not name the study he is drawing his conclusions from. What an excellent way to castrate progress, since we cannot read it ourselves.
I guess Rand Paul shouldn't have used Esvelt as a source then.

Kinda discredits Paul then doesn't it...

Where does Rand Paul cite the study that includes Ebright? What is the citation that backs your claim? China Joe Biden appointed Bright to the Coronavirus Task Force in November. This was because he had gotten his ass demoted during the Trump administration to an NIH job. Are we talking about the same corksucker, or not?

LYRa11 is one virus for you to study, RaTG13 is another. Because of the GOF ambiguity in Fau Chi’s and NIH’s record, they may or may not have been funding at the time. Military vaccine was the object, Arab son and POSPOTUS, O, knows that much. Because the baddest SARS-COV is subject to the most potent military vaccine. Chinese commie avarice is only one aspect of their desire to buy the planet.
That's your job. Show gain-of-function on LYRa11 after 2013...

I guess Rand Paul shouldn't have used Esvelt as a source then.

Kinda discredits Paul then doesn't it...
No, Paul has the document pointing to the LYRa11 strain from Rhinolophus. LYRa11 mutates naturally to enhance its receptor-binding capability as has already been shown, and this from the bat species harboring SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative, RaTG13. The circulating virus not having been manipulated in the lab (we agree with this assessment) does not mean the non-circulating virus was not manipulated in the lab. There were military vaccines to think about, they didn’t just set there in wonderment and do nothing. The genius, if it can be called that, was to allow the natural course of an non-manipulated virus while preparing vaccines, both civilian and military. Chinese and Russian vaccines are adenovirus based, though Ad26 links to Obama-Biden funding for research at Duke-NUS Singapore. The Ad26 is only half of a two-part series in the Russian military-civilian vaccine from Gamaleya Institute.

No, Paul has the document pointing to the LYRa11 strain from Rhinolophus. LYRa11 mutates naturally to enhance its receptor-binding capability as has already been shown, and this from the bat species harboring SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative, RaTG13. The circulating virus not having been manipulated in the lab (we agree with this assessment) does not mean the non-circulating virus was not manipulated in the lab. There were military vaccines to think about, they didn’t just set there in wonderment and do nothing. The genius, if it can be called that, was to allow the natural course of an non-manipulated virus while preparing vaccines, both civilian and military. Chinese and Russian vaccines are adenovirus based, though Ad26 links to Obama-Biden funding for research at Duke-NUS Singapore. The Ad26 is only half of a two-part series in the Russian military-civilian vaccine from Gamaleya Institute.
Who knows why you keep talking about LYRa11 which has nothing at all to do with NIH funding with the Wuhan lab? :cuckoo:

It’s your job to know what was going on behind your fellow-citizen’s backs.
They claim there was no gain-of-function research funded in the Wuhan Lab by the NIH. You're the one claiming there was but you’re also the one claiming others should prove there wasn't because you can't prove your false claims there was.

You don’t because you’re not a good reader.
Of course I am. That's how I know LYRa11, a virus sampled in a different city and before thd NIH granted funds to the Wuhan lab, has nothing to do with this. I recognize you're full of shit and I have no doubt I'm not the only one.

Of course I am. That's how I know LYRa11, a virus sampled in a different city and before thd NIH granted funds to the Wuhan lab, has nothing to do with this. I recognize you're full of shit and I have no doubt I'm not the only one.
Badger realizes that you have been taught where LYRa11 came from by reading posts from possibly in June, though your argument pro-Fau Chi is rife with holey-ness, and you give no credit for being taught about the bat that harbors SARS-CoV-2’ closest relative. Wuhan did not stop gain-of-function just because NIH did anything other than give them money or take the money away, which was the mistake Rand Paul is talking about. Duke-NUS Singapore will also be further scrutinized because the Obama-Biden administration funded it. LYRa11 enhances ACE2 naturally, without manipulation, and RaTG13 would certainly not pretend not to notice what its neighbor was doing. All Homo sapiens have two populations of viruses to be concerned with.

They claim there was no gain-of-function research funded in the Wuhan Lab by the NIH. You're the one claiming there was but you’re also the one claiming others should prove there wasn't because you can't prove your false claims there was.
Just because a claim has been called false does not make the claim false.

The NIH gave funding to Wuhan for research. The virus from that funding was NOT COVID. That is what Fauci is saying. HOWEVER the Wuhan lab manipulated that virus to be virulent in humans. Fauci almost certainly knew this but was smart enough to try to distance himself. Fauci has insulated himself from that or thinks he has. In D.C. it comes down to which party has the most power and can cover for stuff like this. The whole thing seems to me to be a huge clusterfuck that Fauci and the Democrats are desperate to cover up like a cat in a catbox.
There’s another element which is quite important to Fauci’s history and his connection NIHID with NIH oversite (or apparently lack of) in particular. For reasons unknown to me at least at this time, NIH decided that the category of vaccine development would be outside of any type of investigations by their “extra layer” type of advisory/standard board. This measure goes beyond any rational thought imo. So NIH works under our executive branch and decides that their quality review will scrutinize all areas of research except for vaccine development and studying populations of diseases. Can anyone explain why they left those two categories out?

The Arab son and JoeXi are implicated.
It was Bottlecap who first posted the Obama-Biden link to Duke-NUS, Singapore, on 15 Sep 2020:

Forum List

Back