Rand Paul: I'm Referring Fauci For Criminal Charges, and Here's the Proof He Lied to Congress

Fauci didn’t grovel and beg for mercy like Rand Paul asked him to.

Instead, he attacked the validity of Paul’s document and stated “for the record” that Rand Paul did not know what he is talking about
what else was fake-i to say....not the TRUTH---that POS doesn't know TRUTH--a true, scum demonRAT....like you

barrag-o and fake-i taking pics in wuhan lab---after giving over 11 million USA dollars....stupid, gullible, retarded sheep, scum demonRATS

>He has a PhD in BioChemistry and works in the areas of gene drives, directed evolution, genome engineering, molecular biology, microbiology and ecological engineering.

So no virology. Ever. No education, no experience, no published research. Just like you and me. Got it.
Gosh you have been thick the past day.

Virology is a subfield of microbiology.

The other genius I was replying to said
"this guy isn't a medical doctor either. He studies evolution."

Pffft.

--------edit----------

Here is a reply to your stupid question below. It's a copy & paste from a post you replied to. Quit wasting my time. Have a good evening.

> He has relevant publications, including this one...

Concerning RNA-Guided Gene Drives for the Alteration of Wild Populations

Gene drives may be capable of addressing ecological problems by altering entire
populations of wild organisms, but their use has remained largely theoretical due to technical
constraints. Here we consider the potential for RNA-guided gene drives based on the CRISPR
nuclease Cas9 to serve as a general method for spreading altered traits through wild populations
over many generations. We detail likely capabilities, discuss limitations, and provide novel
precautionary strategies to control the spread of gene drives and reverse genomic changes. The
ability to edit populations of sexual species would offer substantial benefits to humanity and the
environment. For example, RNA-guided gene drives could potentially prevent the spread of
disease, support agriculture by reversing pesticide and herbicide resistance in insects and
weeds, and control damaging invasive species. However, the possibility of unwanted ecological
effects and near-certainty of spread across political borders demand careful assessment of each
potential application. We call for thoughtful, inclusive, and well-informed public discussions to
explore the responsible use of this currently theoretical technology.

Last edited:
Virology is a subfield of microbiology.

Virology is a subfield of microbiology. viral research
And both are subfields of biology. Does that mean someone who is a biologist should be presented as an authority on microbiology?

But you could turn your empty talking point into something more substantial by linking us to some of the viral research he has led. Make sure it's relevant!

Fauci sure is a fan of Gain of Function research.

Here he is in January 2018, explaining why he thinks it was a good idea for NIH to lift the pause on funding Gain of Function research. (skip to 43:40, only two minute watch time)...

He specifically states that the funding would be used to "create potential pandemic pathogens."

He is discussing the 2017 HHS report ""Framework for guiding funding decisions about proposed resaerch involving enhanced potential pandemic pathogens." Notably, Dr. Shi's Gain of Function paper was published just two months prior to Fauci's talk.

And both are subfields of biology. Does that mean someone who is a biologist should be presented as an authority on microbiology?

But you could turn your empty talking point into something more substantial by linking us to some of the viral research he has led. Make sure it's relevant!

Watching you attempt to dismiss Rand Paul on grounds that equally disqualify Anthony Fauci is the most fun I've had in a while. Please, do continue to embarrass yourself.

This dweeb helped initiate a virus that got out of control and then invested heavily in a vaccine company
Despicable.

Lowlife KKKRand is throwing monkey poo from his cage after Fauci publicly ripped him a new a$$hole during Senate hearings this week.

His massive ego has been injured and now the little snowflake RumpBot is pi$$ing and moaning and whining and crying about getting beat down.

As of this writing the only thing I see on any of the news services is that he's spouting-off that Fauci SHOULD be investigated by the DoJ.

But there has been no "referral" in a prosecutorial sense nor is there ever likely to be, because KKKRand is spouting bull$hit and nobody takes him seriously.

Wake me up when the DoJ takes-on an actual investigation along those lines... better yet... wake me up when Fauci is arraigned on criminal charges. :auiqs.jpg:

So why didn't Rand Paul refer Fauci for prosecution, yet? What is he waiting for?
It looks Fauci is fully in the clear...

It would have to be a very broad definition of 'Gain of Function'. Even the scientists who said it could be Gain of Function said it has nothing to do with COVID 19...

So what is Rand Paul's plan... He gave a question to Fauci in the context of a COVID investigation, I would presume that 'Gain of Function' even by a wide definition would be linked to COVID 19... It wasn't... Sorry but you are getting no one on perjury for that...

It looks Fauci is fully in the clear...

It would have to be a very broad definition of 'Gain of Function'. Even the scientists who said it could be Gain of Function said it has nothing to do with COVID 19...

So what is Rand Paul's plan... He gave a question to Fauci in the context of a COVID investigation, I would presume that 'Gain of Function' even by a wide definition would be linked to COVID 19... It wasn't... Sorry but you are getting no one on perjury for that...

I just heard, "Look! I found marching orders telling me to believe Fauci was proven right, so that means he IS!!!"

I just heard, "Look! I found marching orders telling me to believe Fauci was proven right, so that means he IS!!!"
Lets start...

China was made a bad guy by Trump to take attention of how shit of a job he was doing handling the COVID response... At the time Trump was trying to blame anyone(Democrats, faith, ...)... Someone copped on and thought just to blame one entity, China... So they just blamed China, it is all China, stop look at his incompetent response...

This is just another scam..

Lets start...

China was made a bad guy by Trump to take attention of how shit of a job he was doing handling the COVID response... At the time Trump was trying to blame anyone(Democrats, faith, ...)... Someone copped on and thought just to blame one entity, China... So they just blamed China, it is all China, stop look at his incompetent response...

I'm sorry, did you somehow imagine I was asking you to list all the TDS talking points you substitute for reality and actual thought? Are you still deluding yourself that anyone respects you as a sentient creature and takes you seriously?

That's cute, and kinda sad. Shoo, little dumbass.

Lets start...

Trump Admin led Operation Warp Speed, where the Trump Admin invested in six vaccines, resulting in two remarkably-effective ones in less than one year, an accomplishment the MSM said “would take a miracle.”

The Pfizer vaccine was approved Dec 11. The Moderna one on Dec. 24.

As of Jan 20th 2021 06:00 EST, over 16.5M doses had been administered. I think that means NBC thinks Trump is a miracle worker....

Jan 20th data I saved:

covid19.jpg

I'm sorry, did you somehow imagine I was asking you to list all the TDS talking points you substitute for reality and actual thought? Are you still deluding yourself that anyone respects you as a sentient creature and takes you seriously?

That's cute, and kinda sad. Shoo, little dumbass.
So you have nothing to refute the point I made and just descended into insulting me...

Thanks for showing you are unable to defend your case...

Trump Admin led Operation Warp Speed, where the Trump Admin invested in six vaccines, resulting in two remarkably-effective ones in less than one year, an accomplishment the MSM said “would take a miracle.”

As of Jan 20th 2021 06:00 EST, over 16.5M doses had been administered. I think that means NBC thinks Trump is a miracle worker....

Jan 20th data I saved:

covid19.jpg
Fau Chi does not own financial stock in Moderna, he owns intellectual stock in Moderna, and that is what Rand Paul was also saying. Fau Chi even gets the ”gain-of-function” mutation backwards in his video, a classic Freudian slip.

Jan 20th data I saved:

covid19.jpg
You mention Pfizer first... They took no money from Operation Warp Speed..

Trump was only a customer... This is like me saying I should be congratulated for Bezo going to space...

Forum List

Back