Rancher's killing draws citizens, officials

The comments on the story covered what should be done but, how are the people going to get the legislators to take action when many of them are supporting amnesty again? They all need kicked out of DC

That is just plain bullshit.

The blame and blood are on the killer's hands no one else's.

The blame also lies with those who refuse to protect our borders! Had our borders been protected that man would not have been able to kill that rancher.

Murder isn't exclusive to immigrants, any person might be a potential murderer so to blame them makes no sense.

Who ultimately is at fault for the rancher being murdered? The man who chose to murder him, that's all.

He wasn't a robot who had no control over what he could do nor was he a force of nature he was a man who made a choice nothing more.

Originally posted by Angelhair
These people should stay put in their country and fight for rights, change, and whatever else is lacking.

Originally posted by Againsheila
Coming up here and ruining our country, taking away our unskilled employment, keeping our wages low, making our income gap higher, in essence, making our country the way theirs is, is not the answer. As long as they keep coming HERE, they won't ever fix THERE.

What Angelhair and Mrs. Sheila are basically saying is:

"You Mexican poor, should spend the rest of your life in Mexico living in poverty so that Mexico can become a better country 50, 100 years from now."

"I know your gonna live a hard life, you're gonna suffer from terrible material deprivations but IT'S ALL FOR A GOOD CAUSE."

What Mrs. Sheila, Angelhair and so many other posters are doing is PURE CINICISM, SARCASM, MOCKERY!!!

They're trying to hide their REAL INTEREST (the end or significant reduction of mexican illegal immigration) behind a "good cause" (Mexico's economic development).

Asking a poor Mexican to endure poverty for the rest of his life so that Mexico become a first world nation or at least a more prosperous place to live 100 years from now is NOTHING BUT MOCKERY!!

The american people have every right to demand the enforcement of America's immigration laws. I'm not even disputing this right.

But the american people DO NOT have the right to make a mockery out of the misery of poor Mexicans, "exhorting" them to live in poverty so that Mexico can become a developed nation one hundred years from now.

Last edited:
Mockery my a**! It's people such as you who have done more harm to people of third world countries. You seem to want to keep them 'barefoot and pregnant' to exploit them as cheap labor. I especially don't expect Mexico or any LA country for that matter to become a develped nation - their false pride and corruption will not allow it. If Mexico has not been able to climb out of their pit of misery in this many hundred years, it NEVER will. I don't expect their type of mentality to rise above the mentality of their ancestors. One thing for sure, running to countries that are develped does nothing to change THEIR country. Come here LEGALLY or stay put!!!

"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high,we will pole vault in. If that doesn't work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health care reform passed... - Nancy Pelosi

When I read this, I thought it was said by an ILLEGAL........until I got to the end of course.

José;2169926 said:
These people should stay put in their country and fight for rights, change, and whatever else is lacking.

Coming up here and ruining our country, taking away our unskilled employment, keeping our wages low, making our income gap higher, in essence, making our country the way theirs is, is not the answer. As long as they keep coming HERE, they won't ever fix THERE.

"You Mexican poor, should spend the rest of your life in Mexico living in poverty so that Mexico can become a better country 50, 100 years from now."

"I know your gonna live a hard life, you're gonna suffer from terrible material deprivations but IT'S ALL FOR A GOOD CAUSE."

What Mrs. Sheila, Angelhair and so many other posters are doing is PURE CINICISM, SARCASM, MOCKERY!!!

They're trying to hide their REAL INTEREST (the end or significant reduction of mexican illegal immigration) behind a "good cause" (Mexico's economic development).

Asking a poor Mexican to endure poverty for the rest of his life so that Mexico become a first world nation or at least a more prosperous place to live 100 years from now is NOTHING BUT MOCKERY!!

The american people have every right to demand the enforcement of America's immigration laws. I'm not even disputing this right.

But the american people DO NOT have the right to make a mockery out of the misery of poor Mexicans, "exhorting" them to live in poverty so that Mexico can become a developed nation one hundred years from now.

Bulcrap....We have our own poverty stricken to worry about, we don't need theirs. Most of the Mexicans coming up here aren't their poor. Elvira, the church lady had a college education and a job as a secretary in Mexico. She'd bought property and we building herself a house when she decided she could make MORE money in our country, so she came up here, took a job away from an American citizen, keeping our wages low and increasing our income gap. She even had a kid "special needs" so she could get MORE money from our government. These people aren't stupid. Our government actually pays organizations that work to educate them on how to use our system (trust me, I know, I turned down for a job by one, I do have standards and I am not a hypocrite). We have no such organization for our own people.

Nobody is making a mockery out of the poor Mexicans or "exhorting" them to live in poverty. As I said, at one time I was willing to put my life on the line to help them, NONE of them have ever offered to put their lives on the line for me. In fact, they have taken over our city and have told my friends to "go home to Europe". I pity them if they ever try to tell me that, and yes, American citizens that carry guns are going up in this city, purely out of the instinct for preservation. When you get threatened by a gang of Hispanics, let's see how you take it.

And in case you haven't noticed, the Mexican "poor" that are coming up here are turning our country into what they left so they can't hate it that badly.

Mexico as a country SUCKS!!!!! Period!!! Exclamation point!!!! And they can continue to blame the USA for their miserable plight - but one thing is certain - while they point the finger of blame at the USA, this country keeps moving forward. Yes we are having problems now, but this country will end up on TOP and Mexico and every other country will stay at the BOTTOM - as usual. Don't like my patriotism? Tough crap!!!!

I sincerely doubt that. Mexicans in America are having more children than Mexicans in Mexico. They have every intention of taking over our country if just by sheer numbers. And our government is letting it happen.

That is just plain bullshit.

The blame and blood are on the killer's hands no one else's.

The blame also lies with those who refuse to protect our borders! Had our borders been protected that man would not have been able to kill that rancher.

Murder isn't exclusive to immigrants, any person might be a potential murderer so to blame them makes no sense.

Who ultimately is at fault for the rancher being murdered? The man who chose to murder him, that's all.

He wasn't a robot who had no control over what he could do nor was he a force of nature he was a man who made a choice nothing more.

Yea, murder isn't exclusive to Mexicans but 95% of the arrest warrants for murder in LA are for ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. What does that tell you?

"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high,we will pole vault in. If that doesn't work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health care reform passed... - Nancy Pelosi

When I read this, I thought it was said by an ILLEGAL........until I got to the end of course.

Yea, guess where she got the idea!

Yea, murder isn't exclusive to Mexicans but 95% of the arrest warrants for murder in LA are for ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. What does that tell you?

im_calling_bullshit.jpg

Considering the big gang problem LA has, I highly doubt that's the case.

im_calling_bullshit.jpg

Considering the big gang problem LA has, I highly doubt that's the case.

I agree, it's bullshit. Unfortunately, it's also true:

Testimony | Heather Mac Donald: Immigration and the Alien Gang Epidemic: Problems and Solutions

-- In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicide in the first half of 2004 (which totaled 1,200 to 1,500) targeted illegal aliens. Up to two-thirds of all fugitive felony warrants (17,000) were for illegal aliens.

Facts are simple. We have no clue how many illegals are here or how many come in every day. They are raping us. We have no clue as to how many of them are evading the law in their own country. But we do know that every single one of them has broken our law. Reagan was wrong with his amnesty and Obama and crowd are wrong to repeat it.

Close the border then start deporting.

So because murder is not exclusive to immigrants aka illegals, it's okay to continue to let them in??? Makes NO sense. As far as I'm concerned, we have enough homegrown criminals and do NOT need anymore coming in from other countries and doing it ILLEGALLY and then continue to murder, rape, steal and kidnap.

So because murder is not exclusive to immigrants aka illegals, it's okay to continue to let them in??? Makes NO sense. As far as I'm concerned, we have enough homegrown criminals and do NOT need anymore coming in from other countries and doing it ILLEGALLY and then continue to murder, rape, steal and kidnap.

Exactly, we have enough of our own, we don't need to import more.

So because murder is not exclusive to immigrants aka illegals, it's okay to continue to let them in???

Yes because innocent until proven guilty is what we base our judicial system on. Also assuming that they want to come here to commit crimes is bigoted and completely stupid.

So because murder is not exclusive to immigrants aka illegals, it's okay to continue to let them in???

Yes because innocent until proven guilty is what we base our judicial system on. Also assuming that they want to come here to commit crimes is bigoted and completely stupid.

Oh please, they are already guilty of entering our country ILLEGALLY. That is a crime. To add to that, they still other's social security numbers to get jobs. Do you have any idea what that does to the person who's number has been stolen? Well for one thing, the government doesn't tell you. No, they wait until you retire, then they demand proof from you for every job you have ever worked that paid into social security because your numbers been used for years by an illegal and they aren't going to give you one more dime than they think you are entitled to. Can you prove every job you've ever had? I sure can't.

Worse, a few years ago, here in Seattle, the big headline was that a woman who'd had her husband declared dead was informed by Social Security that he was alive and living in LA. Her retirement was canceled. She had NO money to pursue the case. Of course no follow up to the case because we all know it was an illegal who stole his identity and she had to suffer for it. And before you say anything, if he really had been alive, you KNOW they would have printed a follow up of their reunion.

These people aren't just coming across the border illegally. They are stealing our jobs. They are keeping our wages artificially low, and in many, many cases, they are abusing our welfare system. Many of them, married in Mexico claim not to be married here so they can collect money for their kids. The husband then works and lives with them and he either works with a stolen ss# or he works under the table. In one case he's causing problems for an innocent American, in the other he is stealing money by not paying the taxes he should be paying. Either way, it's criminal.

They come here illegally, we KNOW they come here to work ILLEGALLY, that's a crime and there's nothing bigoted about the truth.

José;2169926 said:

Yes we do. You poor mexicans want to march in the streets? March in Mexico City. You want to transform a country? Transform you own fucking country.

'Yes because innocent until proven guilty is what we base our judicial system on. Also assuming that they want to come here to commit crimes is bigoted and completely stupid.'

So because we have a judicial system based on innocent until proven guilty we should let people come in to our country ILLEGALLY and commit crimes??? Now that is what I call REALLY stupid!!

Oh please, they are already guilty of entering our country ILLEGALLY. That is a crime.

Yeah a victimless crime and to assume they'll steal or murder when they're here is still completely stupid.

To add to that, they still other's social security numbers to get jobs. Do you have any idea what that does to the person who's number has been stolen? Well for one thing, the government doesn't tell you. No, they wait until you retire, then they demand proof from you for every job you have ever worked that paid into social security because your numbers been used for years by an illegal and they aren't going to give you one more dime than they think you are entitled to. Can you prove every job you've ever had? I sure can't.

Worse, a few years ago, here in Seattle, the big headline was that a woman who'd had her husband declared dead was informed by Social Security that he was alive and living in LA. Her retirement was canceled. She had NO money to pursue the case. Of course no follow up to the case because we all know it was an illegal who stole his identity and she had to suffer for it. And before you say anything, if he really had been alive, you KNOW they would have printed a follow up of their reunion.

And this shows that most illegals do this kind of stuff HOW?

These people aren't just coming across the border illegally. They are stealing our jobs.

No one is entitled to a job so that's impossible. Besides most of the stuff they do is low paying blue collar work no one else wants.

They are keeping our wages artificially low

Which leads to cheaper goods.

, and in many, many cases, they are abusing our welfare system.

Then go after the welfare cheats instead of making retarded assumptions that all the immigrants must do so. Same for stealing social security numbers or any other real crime you can throw at me. A 5 year old could figure this out.

Many of them,

Statistics please.

married in Mexico claim not to be married here so they can collect money for their kids.

Then go after the individuals

The husband then works and lives with them and he either works with a stolen ss# or he works under the table. In one case he's causing problems for an innocent American, in the other he is stealing money by not paying the taxes he should be paying. Either way, it's criminal.

Then go after the individuals, or even better give them legal status to make it harder to do this stuff.

They come here illegally, we KNOW they come here to work ILLEGALLY, that's a crime and there's nothing bigoted about the truth.

Yeah truth is a lot of immigrants don't come here to commit crimes (real crimes) but instead to help themselves or their family, to think they're all potential thieves because of a few IS bigoted and truly retarded.

If you want I can go on a rant about how many blacks/muslims/whites/whatever do horrible crimes and hurt innocent people and it would be just as accurate.

Last edited:
'Yes because innocent until proven guilty is what we base our judicial system on. Also assuming that they want to come here to commit crimes is bigoted and completely stupid.'

So because we have a judicial system based on innocent until proven guilty we should let people come in to our country ILLEGALLY and commit crimes??? Now that is what I call REALLY stupid!!

No we should ease immigration requirements and let them come in legally because a lot of them aren't criminals and to treat them as if they're all criminals is absolutely retarded.

And your original statement was to let them come in, not to let them come in illegally and commit more crimes so nice try at a straw man :ahole-1:

Forum List

Back