“Raid” on Benedict Biden’s Home Was a Sham: FBI Literally Set an Appointment With Biden’s Attorneys

Have they raided all of Pence's properties when he had LOST classified documents pop up?
Don’t know. They probably should. But we all know they won’t. Just like they didn’t when Hilary was involved in this type of thing and she didn’t cooperate.

More and more Americans see the double standards in the justice system.

Merrick Garland is a complete fraud and no one should call him an honorable person.

As a general rule, law enforcement does not schedule their raids with the subjects of their investigations. Corporate media and even most in conservative media are claiming that Joe Biden’s Delaware home was “raided” by the FBI in search of more illegally held classified documents. These news outlets are either willfully echoing the White House’s contrived narrative or they’re falling for the public relations con job because what happened Wednesday was not a “raid.”
This was all planned. It was scheduled. Biden’s team knew when the FBI team was coming. In fact, they were invited and the appointment was set. According to a statement by Bob Bauer, Biden’s personal attorney:

After the search, Bauer released another statement:

This was a public relations stunt. It was designed to bury the scandal by having the last piece of news declaring the FBI essentially exonerated Biden. Scanning headlines and searches for keywords such as “biden classified documents found” yields the narrative the White House wants out there for the public. Instead of the original scandal dominating headlines and searches, the public is being pressnted with headlines like this:
Biden Docs
In the world of public relations, this is a huge win for Team Biden. The White House will now say the scandal is over, that it was a giant nothingburger, and that the whole thing needs to be put to rest because Biden has been cleared of wrongdoing. None of that is true, but nobody said public relations had anything to do with the truth.

Once again, the FBI has been weaponized by Democrats to play the public for fools. They are being used as actors in Kabuki Theater.​

That's what civilized people do.. Biden wasn't hiding the documents or claiming they belonged to him or claiming the FBI planted them.. nor did he claim that he declassified them in his mind.

Less than 2 years. You don't seem to have an issue with Biden's mishandling of classified material ?

Biden wasn't hiding the documents or claiming the FBI planted them. He didn't claim they belonged to him or that he declassified the documents in his mind.

Check your facts again. Hillary did cooperate.
Really, she cooperated with the subpoena to turn over her server? Is that what happened in your little fantasy world?

Was that her "cooperating"?

Really, she cooperated with the subpoena to turn over her server? Is that what happened in your little fantasy world?

Was that her "cooperating"?

Do you think Hillary knows how to wipe a server?

Biden wasn't hiding the documents or claiming the FBI planted them. He didn't claim they belonged to him or that he declassified the documents in his mind.
He had documents in his garage and several other places for 6 years. The mental gymnastics you people go through to cover for Biden is disturbing.

Of course not. But she knows how to tell someone to do it. Do you know how to change the timing belt on your car? But if you needed it changed you could get that done right?

She didn't seem to know using an unsecure email server to send and receive classified material is illegal. That was the excuse used even though she had been in and around Government for decades.

Why does that matter? The issue isn't whether he or trump or anyone thinks those documents belong to them it's that they had classified documents they weren't supposed to have. If I go into a bank and take a bunch of money that doesn't belong to me is it ok so long as when the authorities figure out it was me, I give it back to them without argument?

She didn't seem to know using an unsecure email server to send and receive classified material is illegal. That was the excuse used even though she had been in and around Government for decades.

Hillary is no more computer savvy than I am.

Why does that matter? The issue isn't whether he or trump or anyone thinks those documents belong to them it's that they had classified documents they weren't supposed to have. If I go into a bank and take a bunch of money that doesn't belong to me is it ok so long as when the authorities figure out it was me, I give it back to them without argument?

Have you ever taken work home from the office? I have.

Of course not. But she knows how to tell someone to do it. Do you know how to change the timing belt on your car? But if you needed it changed you could get that done right?

Tell someone what to do when you haven't a clue what is needed? You may not like Hillary (neither do I) but she not a thief nor is she cavalier about government documents or national security. She's not blabbing secrets to be the center of attention or impress others.

Biden wasn't hiding the documents or claiming they belonged to him or claiming the FBI planted them.. nor did he claim that he declassified them in his mind.
Biden doesn't have a functional mind.

Forum List

Back