Rafael Cruz To Ted Cruz: "God Has Destined You For Greatness"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
That may be but one thing Cruz's father is over looking is the fact that his son will never be president in 2016 if he decides to run because he is ineligible for being born in Canada. Cruz is a great conservative and I wish him well but Cruz acknowledges he is a U.S. Citizen like he did yesterday. He knows he can't acknowledge he is a Constitutional natural born Citizen.

Brody File Exclusive: Ted Cruz?s Father Tells His Son: 'God Has Destined You for Greatness'

Last edited:
I'm sure that Ted Cruz is aware of his limitations. None of which means he would not be a great man or a great leader.

That may be but one thing Cruz's father is over looking is the fact that his son will never be president in 2016 if he decides to run because he is ineligible for being born in Canada.

Wasn't his mother born in the United States ? and if I'm not mistaken that would make him a "natural born citizen" under current interpretation and thus eligible for the Presidency.

That may be but one thing Cruz's father is over looking is the fact that his son will never be president in 2016 if he decides to run because he is ineligible for being born in Canada.

Wasn't his mother born in the United States ? and if I'm not mistaken that would make him a "natural born citizen" under current interpretation and thus eligible for the Presidency.

Funny that didn't stop the birthers...

No.

A natural born citizen need do nothing to become a citizen. He is a citizen by birthright. Cruz, being born outside of the US to a foreign father doesn"'t have an American Birth Certificate his parent's had to apply for one.

Last edited:

You're mistaken.

Which god? Republican jesus?

republicanjesus.jpg

Bahahahahahaaaaaaaaa......High 5, Seawytch. Amazing, isn't it? I wish I could suffer from delusion like these clowns can.

awww, you and your atta boy buddies need tissues?
for crying out LOUD get over it

No it would not. You have to be born within the jurisdiction of the United States.

What's that got to do with Ted Cruz's citizenship status? Are you interested in facts or one upsmanship?

No it would not. You have to be born within the jurisdiction of the United States.

Not according to this article:

Yes, Ted Cruz Can Be Born in Canada and Still Become President of the U.S. - David A. Graham - The Atlantic

and this one

The Cruz Birthers | National Review Online
( "Legal scholars are firm about Cruz’s eligibility. “Of course he’s eligible,” Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz tells National Review Online. “He’s a natural-born, not a naturalized, citizen.")

Of course I guess it would ultimately be decided by the courts if/when it ever came to that but it doesn't appear to be a "NO he's not eligible" at this point.

Because obama was born in Kenya.

Ted Cruz can accomplish great things not being president. Papa Doc obama has accomplished only failure and he is presidebt.

"Ted" Cruz. Too embarrassed by his real name. What's Rafael Edward hiding?

Rafael is a Cuban commie. His dad (Rafael Sr.) fought for Castro during the revolution. For real.

And Junior wasn't born here.

Yet the birthers are strangely silent. I guess Rafael isn't dark enough to bother with.

Last edited:

Rafael is a Cuban commie. His dad (Rafael Sr.) fought for Castro during the revolution. For real.

Yet the birthers are strangely silent. I guess Rafael isn't dark enough to bother with.

Actually conservatives are attacking Ted Cruz over at the Republican/Conservative website Free Republic stating he isn't Constitutionally eligible to be president if he runs. There are tons of Cruz eligibility threads there. Believe me, there is no silence on this matter.

oh brother, if Cruz did decide to run the liberal "birthers" would be out in force...hey, maybe even Dan Rather will come back on T.V with fake papers like he did with Bush..

give us a break with the color OF HIS SKIN..that is beneath you, or maybe not...just plain ole sad

Last edited:

What's that got to do with Ted Cruz's citizenship status? Are you interested in facts or one upsmanship?

Birthers aren't interested in facts. The same "fact" you opined applied to President Obama's mother wherever he was born (he WAS born in HI, one of the 50 states).

Forum List

Back