Radical Portland anarchists and BLM had a lover's spat

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Apparently, those radical anarchists despise Biden as much as they do President Trump. What happened to all that "coexist" we used to see on the bumper stickers?

Portland’s anarchists say they support racial justice. Black activists want nothing to do with them

“Clearly it’s not Black folks going to Commissioner Ryan’s house and busting out his windows,” said Rukaiyah Adams, chief investment officer for Meyer Memorial Trust, a foundation funding a $25-million racial justice initiative..."

Portland's anarchists say they support racial justice. Black activists want nothing to do with them

ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.jpeg

I was told the unrest was all Trump’s fault.

Shouldnt Biden act Presidential and tell these assholes to knock it off?
I have a prediction for you..within a year, Biden will crush Antifa in this country--well..except for the Black Bloc leaders who will fade out for a bit..and reappear in Europe somewhere...LOL!

Apparently, those radical anarchists despise Biden as much as they do President Trump. What happened to all that "coexist" we used to see on the bumper stickers?

Portland’s anarchists say they support racial justice. Black activists want nothing to do with them

“Clearly it’s not Black folks going to Commissioner Ryan’s house and busting out his windows,” said Rukaiyah Adams, chief investment officer for Meyer Memorial Trust, a foundation funding a $25-million racial justice initiative..."

Portland's anarchists say they support racial justice. Black activists want nothing to do with them

View attachment 417327
But but but... I thought it was really white supremacists doing all the rioting and commuting all the violence?

Well, there's only six blacks IN Portland, right? That's why all their rioters we see on TV are white.

I have a prediction for you..within a year, Biden will crush Antifa in this country--well..except for the Black Bloc leaders who will fade out for a bit..and reappear in Europe somewhere...LOL!
in nazi germany they called that the "night of long knives",,,

So biden will crush the anti fascist?

Wouldn't that make biden a Fascist??.?

So biden will crush the anti fascist?

Wouldn't that make biden a Fascist??.?
They were useful idiots.
He may do nothing as to not upset his super lefty party members.
Or he may crush them if it’s beneficial, with the media proclaiming he brought order.
Whatever he does, the media will praise him for the same action they would demonize Trump for.
Anyone who says otherwise is not being honest.

Well, there's only six blacks IN Portland, right? That's why all their rioters we see on TV are white.

That's about it. Portland is 77.73% white and 5.71% black. Of course there are all those white people who self-identify as black, so that throws a monkey wrench into the numbers.

Forum List

Back