In 2018, the New York Times warned about Dominion Voting System

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Its so obvious the fix was in through Dominion. I cannot believe ANY state was allowed to use this system that has fraud as a FEATURE...NOT A BUG

From the video:

“I’m here to tell you that the electronic voting machines Americans got to solve the problem of voting integrity, they turned out to be an awful idea. That’s because people like me can hack them, all too easily.

I once turned a voting machine into a video game. Imagine what the Russians and the North Koreans can do.

I’ve even gone to Congress to raise the alarm

Step 1: Buy a voting machine on eBay, or if you’re the North Koreans, Hack the manufacturer and steal their software code.

Step 2: Write a virus.

Step 3: Email your virus to every election official responsible for programming the voting machines with new ballots.

Step 4: Wait.

Step 5: Hijack the programming and let the election officials copy your invisible malicious code onto the voting machines.

Step 6: Watch your code silently steal votes.”

Last edited:
Its so obvious the fix was in through Dominion. I cannot believe ANY state was allowed to use this system that has fraud as a FEATURE...NOT A BUG

From the video:

“I’m here to tell you that the electronic voting machines Americans got to solve the problem of voting integrity, they turned out to be an awful idea. That’s because people like me can hack them, all too easily.

I once turned a voting machine into a video game. Imagine what the Russians and the North Koreans can do.

Step 1: Buy a voting machine on eBay, or if you’re the North Koreans, Hack the manufacturer and steal their software code.

Step 3: Email your virus to every election official responsible for programming the voting machines with new ballots.

Step 5: Hijack the programming and let the election officials copy your invisible malicious code onto the voting machines.

From the video:

DIEBOLD! DIEBOLD! DIEBOLD!
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Forum List

Back