Pastelli

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2023
Whether it's ignorance, being brainwashed or bigotry.

Or all of the above:

Ben Dreyfuss:
The Anti-Israeli Left Is Turning Into QAnon
Many people on the Left of the #CeasefireNow persuasion are sane and nice folks. They think that the collateral cost of defeating Hamas is too great. Or they think doing so will lead to Hamas 2: Hamas Harder, so what is really needed is a long-term peace agreement. I also am for a long-term peace agreement, but like the overwhelming majority of the Israeli population, I think first, Hamas needs to die.

OK, so we disagree about this, but their opinion isn’t some insane, evil position. It’s just a thing people can disagree about.

However, there are also many people on the Left who are batshit insane.

Take, for instance, the band Eve6. Their Twitter account is deep in with a lot of the Left and is utterly deranged. They subscribe to the conspiracy theory that the massacre at the music festival on October 7th was in part or in whole committed by Israel. I don’t want to get into the details of this conspiracy theory because it doesn’t deserve it, but here is a tweet they sent last night suggesting that Israel was trying to cover up their evildoing.

This is QAnon shit. To be honest, it’s actually far more popular and widespread than QAnon! But it is just as insane. And this is a recurring theme of the Left going back to the afternoon of October 7th.

They have seen conspiracies and lies everywhere.

The plans found on the dead Hamas terrorists? Those couldn’t be real because Hamas couldn’t possibly have color printers.

The babies who were beheaded? Those babies’ heads fell off postmortem.

The reports of rapes? The oldest wartime propaganda lies in the book!

The missile that hit the hospital? Israel did that! (Islamic Jihad did it.)

Hamas couldn’t be under the other hospital! (They were under the other hospital.)

The guns in the MRI room? Planted.

On and on.

At every point, the Left has had some new insane conspiracy theory, and they can basically all be summed up as “the powerful Israelis have faked this to justify their oppression and slaughter of the oppressed Palestinians, BUT they are also so incompetent at it that random lunatics on Twitter can catch them!”

There are dozens of these every day. I’m sure there are new ones happening right now.

There is no equivalent on the pro-Israeli side. The closest thing is people, including Biden, who have doubted the casualty numbers from the Hamas-run Gazan Health Ministry. I personally don’t think it was good of Biden to do that. Not because I trust the Gazan Health Ministry, but because even if it’s inflated, the fact is thousands and thousands of civilians have indeed died in Gaza. Whether it’s 9,000 instead of 11,000 or whatever, it’s still many thousands of dead people! Not all of those people are civilians, of course. But a lot of them are.

But second-guessing the accuracy of these numbers is worlds removed from the absolutely bananas theorizing the other side does daily.

Or all of the above:

Ben Dreyfuss:
Many people on the Left of the #CeasefireNow persuasion are sane and nice folks. They think that the collateral cost of defeating Hamas is too great. Or they think doing so will lead to Hamas 2: Hamas Harder, so what is really needed is a long-term peace agreement. I also am for a long-term peace agreement, but like the overwhelming majority of the Israeli population, I think first, Hamas needs to die.

OK, so we disagree about this, but their opinion isn’t some insane, evil position. It’s just a thing people can disagree about.

Take, for instance, the band Eve6. Their Twitter account is deep in with a lot of the Left and is utterly deranged. They subscribe to the conspiracy theory that the massacre at the music festival on October 7th was in part or in whole committed by Israel. I don’t want to get into the details of this conspiracy theory because it doesn’t deserve it, but here is a tweet they sent last night suggesting that Israel was trying to cover up their evildoing.

This is QAnon shit. To be honest, it’s actually far more popular and widespread than QAnon! But it is just as insane. And this is a recurring theme of the Left going back to the afternoon of October 7th.

The plans found on the dead Hamas terrorists? Those couldn’t be real because Hamas couldn’t possibly have color printers.

Hamas couldn’t be under the other hospital! (They were under the other hospital.)

On and on.

At every point, the Left has had some new insane conspiracy theory, and they can basically all be summed up as “the powerful Israelis have faked this to justify their oppression and slaughter of the oppressed Palestinians, BUT they are also so incompetent at it that random lunatics on Twitter can catch them!”

There are dozens of these every day. I’m sure there are new ones happening right now.

There is no equivalent on the pro-Israeli side. The closest thing is people, including Biden, who have doubted the casualty numbers from the Hamas-run Gazan Health Ministry. I personally don’t think it was good of Biden to do that. Not because I trust the Gazan Health Ministry, but because even if it’s inflated, the fact is thousands and thousands of civilians have indeed died in Gaza. Whether it’s 9,000 instead of 11,000 or whatever, it’s still many thousands of dead people! Not all of those people are civilians, of course. But a lot of them are.

But second-guessing the accuracy of these numbers is worlds removed from the absolutely bananas theorizing the other side does daily.

Qanon and then some.

Or all of the above:

Ben Dreyfuss:

On and on.

The radicals on both sides will be "radical"... I mean... the name says it all.

RE JAYAPAL Scandal:
IMG-20231204-WA0002.jpg

__

Racist palestine regime Hamas "denial" dismissed by showing hard evidences
chrome_screenshot_1701732058987.png

chrome_screenshot_1701732103511.png

chrome_screenshot_1701732143700.png

__

Witness: "While they were raping and killing, they always laughed. I can't forget how they laughed."

'Just as Cruel as the Terrorists': Many Ordinary Palestinians Joined in Hamas's Atrocities Against Israel

___

"Clips released by Israeli security bodies show terrorists who took part in October 7 onslaught describing orders to dismember victims, murder women and children."

Kill, behead, rape: Interrogated Hamas members detail atrocities against civilians.

Clips released by Israeli security bodies show terrorists who took part in October 7 onslaught describing orders to dismember victims, murder women and children.

__
View attachment 868056
'First Hamas fighters raped her. Then they shot her. The terrorists were ‘on a mission’ to carry out sexual attacks on October 7. Campaigners have asked why the UN stayed silent. “I saw this beautiful woman with the face of an angel and eight or ten of the fighters beating and raping her. She was screaming, 'Stop it — already I'm going to die anyway from what you are doing, just kill me!' When they finished they were laughing and the last one shot her in the head..." '

chrome_screenshot_1701723955288.png

Attachments

• chrome_screenshot_1701732058987.png
    chrome_screenshot_1701732058987.png
    191.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
RE JAYAPAL Scandal:
View attachment 868061

__

Witness: "While they were raping and killing, they always laughed. I can't forget how they laughed."

'Just as Cruel as the Terrorists': Many Ordinary Palestinians Joined in Hamas's Atrocities Against Israel

___

"Clips released by Israeli security bodies show terrorists who took part in October 7 onslaught describing orders to dismember victims, murder women and children."

Kill, behead, rape: Interrogated Hamas members detail atrocities against civilians.

Clips released by Israeli security bodies show terrorists who took part in October 7 onslaught describing orders to dismember victims, murder women and children.

__
View attachment 868056
'First Hamas fighters raped her. Then they shot her. The terrorists were ‘on a mission’ to carry out sexual attacks on October 7. Campaigners have asked why the UN stayed silent. “I saw this beautiful woman with the face of an angel and eight or ten of the fighters beating and raping her. She was screaming, 'Stop it — already I'm going to die anyway from what you are doing, just kill me!' When they finished they were laughing and the last one shot her in the head..." '

View attachment 868060

Not a single elected DemoKKKrat called out Jayapal on this. Not one.

QUIZ:
Does this "aryan" looking Arab-supremacist genocidal messed up have more supporters on the radical right or left?

Visegrád 24 @visegrad24:
Angry men chanting “from the river to the sea” at 2 Jewish women on the subway in Toronto, Canada.
ZAeUbz79et7ikP_g

Via @ShirionOrg
From
Shirion Collective
Dec 3, 2023

Or all of the above:

Ben Dreyfuss:

On and on.

cuckoo

:pinkygirly:

Forum List

Back