Racist tweets and the effect on the wider society.

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Reaction score
When we have clear examples of racism like Trumps recent tweets, what effect does it have on society?.

Racist hate crimes multiplied in the UK after Brexit and I understand that trumps election caused a similar surge in the US. .

I imagine that today a few muslim children will be getting told to go back to their own country.

What can decent folk do ?

petro

Platinum Member
Reaction score
When you define everything you disagree with as racist and hate, of course you will see it everywhere.
Not noticing this hatred and division in my area which actually is in America.
Easy to throw judgment from across the pond.
Guess where you can stick it?

MisterBeale

Gold Member
Reaction score
When we have clear examples of racism like Trumps recent tweets, what effect does it have on society?.

Racist hate crimes multiplied in the UK after Brexit and I understand that trumps election caused a similar surge in the US. .

I imagine that today a few muslim children will be getting told to go back to their own country.

examples?

Dekster

Gold Member
Reaction score

Send hateful tweets back at them. :huddle:

The left in America has a bit of a quadruple, step to the side, put your left foot in, take your left foot out history of late regarding "hate". Theirs is fine. Everybody else's is bad,

yidnar

Gold Member
Reaction score
maybe we should invade your country and kick your asses for the 3rd time in a row !

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Reaction score

:shutupsmiley:

yidnar

Gold Member
Reaction score

all he did was tell the anti American squad to go home and fix their countries of origin and then come back and instruct us on how to do the same ...given only one of the communists out of the 4 is from a foreign shithole the other 3 are always touting how America has mistreated their ancestral shithole origins .

Meathead

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Decent people can tell those who come from shitholes and are not happy to go back to the shitholes from whence they came.

OP
Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Reaction score

all he did was tell the anti American squad to go home and fix their countries of origin and then come back and instruct us on how to do the same ...given only one of the communists out of the 4 is from a foreign shithole the other 3 are always touting how America has mistreated their ancestral shithole origins .
They are American. Why should they be told to go anywhere ?

yidnar

Gold Member
Reaction score

They are American. Why should they be told to go anywhere ?
THEY WERE TOLD TO GO AND THEN RETURN ........SHOW US HOW TO ACCORDING TO THEM....... FIX OUR RACIST HATEFUL COUNTRY

TroglocratsRdumb

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Trump is not a racist and his tweet was not racist.
Trump made a valid point that the Extremist Democrats are on a mission to destroy our country.
The Democrats who he is complaining about are bigots who hate millions of Americans.
They hate Trump because he is white.
They hate Trump because he is a man.
They hate Trump because he is a Christian
They hate Trump because he is rich.
The Democratic Party is filled with despicable left wing bigots.
Thank You President Trump for not being a politically correct coward and defending our country.

hunarcy

Gold Member
Reaction score

The best thing that decent folk can do is avoid depraved and disgusting people like you.

Jets

Gold Member
Reaction score
We seem to have dueling schools of thought here.

-If it comes across as racist, it is.

-If it comes across as racist, it may not necessarily be.

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"Muslims GTFO America or die, you have no place here"?

Did that happen yet, or no?

America will not cuck up like UK has, guaranteed.

Kilroy2

Gold Member
Reaction score

They can only be true to themselves and use whatever resources they have to either make a difference or be one of the silent ones and go about their daily business.

Racism has and will exists for a long time

Can we hope for it to eventually be erased well I would hope so

For now all we can do is point to it and have a discussion with the realism that there is no easy answer

and yes there are some who will play the racist card

TroglocratsRdumb

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is there a link between the increase in the percentage of hate crimes and the rise in the percentage of Muslim population, because it's also happening in Europe.
We know that there is growing group of anti-Jewish Democrats.
We know that the Democrats never consider the recurring Muslim mass murder attacks to be hate crimes.
Religious Biased Hate Crime Multiplied Under Obamas Leadership

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Reaction score

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List