RACIST Trump Signs Groundbreaking Legislation Supporting Historically Black Colleges & Universities

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Come on all you demented little lying race baiters I want to hear your spin that TRUMP is just pandering to the Negro.... come on, Bros, bring it on!!!....oh, along with the lowest black unemployment....ever!....And your Surrender Monkey?...ROTFLMFAO!!!!

-----------

President Donald Trump announced Thursday that he signed “groundbreaking” legislation supporting historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs).

The legislation will permanently fund HBCUs and simplify federal financial aid applications for millions of families, the president said in a statement Thursday.

“President Obama and the Obama Administration were unable to get this done. I got it done,” Trump said, arguing that HBCUs have never had a champion in the White House before his presidency.

Funding for the HBCU’s was in jeopardy a few months ago until the White House and Congress collaborated on a “historic agreement,” the president said.

[snip]

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

President Trump MAGA ladies and gentlemen :eusa_clap: That's going to free thousands of black slaves from Democratic party plantations. Trump is the new Harriet Tubman!

Must be an election year.

It's nice, but shouldn't the Affirmative Action folks be squealing that this isn't fair?

It's nice, but shouldn't the Affirmative Action folks be squealing that this isn't fair?

When Trump does it, it is different.
Record low unemployment for minorities bother you?

Not at all, that is why I am glad it has been dropping for the last 8 years...too bad dumb fucks like you are too uninformed to know that...

upload_2019-12-20_8-40-17.png

upload_2019-12-20_8-41-50.png

Not at all, that is why I am glad it has been dropping for the last 8 years...too bad dumb fucks like you are too uninformed to know that...

View attachment 295733
View attachment 295734
The economy here is booming like never before. Not even during Obama's presidency. Thanks Trump!

View attachment 295733
View attachment 295734
I also Obama telling us our best days were behind us. Why would he do that if the economy was booming? You remember things differently than the truth. I mean what magic wand is Trump going to use to bring jobs back? Lol

View attachment 295733
View attachment 295734
The economy here is booming like never before. Not even during Obama's presidency. Thanks Trump!

It did not boom during Obama's presidency and it is not booming now. A GDP growth of less than 3% annually is terrible, not booming. Or that is what we were told until you god sat down in the oval office and then all of a sudden such things were not important.

I also Obama telling us our best days were behind us. Why would he do that if the economy was booming? You remember things differently than the truth. I mean what magic wand is Trump going to use to bring jobs back? Lol

I posted cold hard facts from the same source Trump uses for the UE rate. You post talking points and emotions. How about some facts.

I did not say a fucking thing about Obama, Obama sucked. Trump is only slightly better.

View attachment 295733
View attachment 295734

It did not boom during Obama's presidency and it is not booming now. A GDP growth of less than 3% annually is terrible, not booming. Or that is what we were told until you god sat down in the oval office and then all of a sudden such things were not important.
Unemployment is at a low 50 year low.

View attachment 295733
View attachment 295734

And...

View attachment 295733
View attachment 295734

And...
What have democrats done for blacks

View attachment 295733
View attachment 295734

And...

The same thing the Repubs have...not a damn fucking thing.

View attachment 295733
View attachment 295734

And...
Obama did try to close the charter schools in D.C.. But he didn't expect the outraged of the minority parents. Obama is also known as the welfare president.

Forum List

Back