Racist trolls sabotaged a NASA competition to stop black teen girls from winning

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
Racist trolls sabotage NASA competition to block win by a black team

Proving that there are unlimited depths to which online trolls will sink, a group of 4chan users tried to sabotage a group of high school girls in a NASA science competition this weekend.

The trolls took offense to a tweet that likened the three teen girls, who are black, to the heroines in "Hidden Figures," a film about black women who worked for NASA during the space race of the 1960s. Crying “reverse racism” and “feminism,” the trolls lobbied for other entrants in the contest, and encouraged their comrades to “go incognito” and vote repeatedly for other contestants in order to tip the scales.

Proving that there are unlimited depths to which online trolls will sink, a group of 4chan users tried to sabotage a group of high school girls in a NASA science competition this weekend.

The trolls took offense to a tweet that likened the three teen girls, who are black, to the heroines in "Hidden Figures," a film about black women who worked for NASA during the space race of the 1960s. Crying “reverse racism” and “feminism,” the trolls lobbied for other entrants in the contest, and encouraged their comrades to “go incognito” and vote repeatedly for other contestants in order to tip the scales.
Chances are they'll be knocked up and on welfare in no time anyway.

Now, should I cry over this minor setback charged only for political gain against Whitey, over the millions of people deeply suffering each day, and dying all over the World, from starvation, genocide, disease, and so on.

Very little of that has anything to do with "Whitey" anymore.

Now-a-days corrupt non-White governments, and stupid non-White populations seem to contribute much to the suffering of the Third-World.

I guess this is more important, why? Because it becomes more, and more obvious that the Third-World condition isn't Whitey's fault much, if at all anymore?

"...according to anonymous posters..."

There's all you have to know about this BULL SHIT story on this BULL SHIT website.

Is that what happened to the females in your family?

Is that what happened to the females in your family?
Well, obviously impregnation, but welfare...no. I won't bother asking about yours.

It just white people acting white. Kill every white bastard on the planet.

That was a joke guys chill. Or maybe it wasn't and as the saying goes "many a true word is said in jest"
Bless your little insecure, psychopathic heart :itsok:

Well, obviously impregnation, but welfare...no. I won't bother asking about yours.
Interesting that you use the term "knocked up" when referring to these 3 young ladies but when it comes to your own family members you use the term "impregnation" instead. Why is that? "Impregnation". That's such a nice clinical term, isn't it?

Do any of the females in your family work in STEM fields or have NASA recruiting them?

Last edited:
Interesting that you use the term "knocked up" when referring to these 3 young ladies but when it comes to your own family members you use the term "impregnation" instead. Why is that? "Impregnation". That's such a nice clinical term, isn't it?

Do any of the females in your family work in STEM fields or have NASA recruiting them?
I would not refer to the females in my family as being "knocked up". It is that simple. Sue me snowflake.

Forum List

Back