Racist Joy Reid.

You find it difficult to imagine a Black person being a Republican because you're a racist like Joy Reid. You believe all Blacks should think only one way. Diversity is differing color but like minds in your fucked up world.
The party that that has given a political home to white supremacists has no interest in what any AA person has to say. Should any of these people step out of line and criticize the lunatic fringe they are gone.

Every black republican politician knows what they are and they know to never, ever step out of line.

Or else...

1673036388958.png

The party that that has given a political home to white supremacists has no interest in what any AA person has to say. Should any of these people step out of line and criticize the lunatic fringe they are gone.
Bullshit. Sell your propaganda to some naive college kids.

Just imagine the rage and betrayal you would feel if any of these people said a bad word about Trump.
I don't determine anything by feelings. You're saying that Donalds is a white supremacist. That's fucking idiotic. You're a propaganda parrot.

Last edited:
I don't determine anything by feelings. You're saying that Donald's is a white supremacist. That's fucking idiotic. You're a propaganda parrot.
Nope. I'm saying that black republicans know to never say anything other than the party line. .

To note, it wasn't the GOP who used him, it was the 20 who initially tried and block McCarthy.

This implies Mr. Donalds is too stupid to think for himself.

Is it because he's black that you think this?

Man are Dems racist.

This implies Mr. Donalds is too stupid to think for himself.

Is it because he's black that you think this?

Man are Dems racist.

Quite a few were used. Jim Jordan would be another example. Gaetz even used Trump. (though the results were pretty unimpressive).

Quite a few were used. Jim Jordan would be another example.

And I'm sure you have ample evidence they were "used" and they don't actually believe what they are saying.

Which is pretty funny considering the fact that we have seen which Party votes in lockstep thoughtlessly, and which Party actually has a Big Tent debate.

And I'm sure you have ample evidence they were "used" and they don't actually believe what they are saying.

Which is pretty funny considering the fact that we have seen which Party votes in lockstep thoughtlessly, and which Party actually has a Big Tent debate.

Um, I supported what the 20 did.......but they are caving.

Um, I supported what the 20 did.......but they are caving.

How in the hell are they caving?

The only reason they are voting for McCarthy is because he is acceding to a plethora of their demands.

And if he tries a bait and switch, they'll be able to replace him.

How in the hell are they caving?

The only reason they are voting for McCarthy is because he is acceding to a plethora of their demands.

And if he tries a bait and switch, they'll be able to replace him.

Demands in many cases he can do nothing about.

Joy Reid hates Bernie And Biden, but loves Obama and Kamala. aren't these 4 pretty much the same on policy? i wonder what's the difference?

OK, you're clearly just making this up as you go along and don't have even the most rudimentary understanding of what is transpiring.

Have a nice day.

He can't force cuts in military spending. He can allow a vote on it, that's all.

He can't force cuts in military spending. He can allow a vote on it, that's all.

Nor did they ask for that, dipshit.

If you want an itemized list of what they requested and received - all of it contributing mightily to the augmented transparency of the People's House - I suggest you consult something called the internet.

It's a really cool toy, I tell ya. Remarkable even.

Nor did they ask for that, dipshit.

If you want an itemized list of what they requested and received - all of it contributing mightily to the augmented transparency of the People's House - I suggest you consult something called the internet.

It's a really cool toy, I tell ya. Remarkable even.

It's what's been reported and all the agreements are nowhere to be found on the internet.

Forum List

Back