Racist Joe Biden!

What do you think, should we post the pics of Biden hugging KKK leader Robert Byrd?

There's no such thing. But you have fun with Photoshop.
View attachment 446909

That is not a "KKK leader" DUMBASS. Long before whenever this photo was shot, and it doesn't matter when that was, Byrd had quit and renounced the Klan. Matter of fact the Klan hasn't even officially existed since 1944.

>> On April 23 [1944], the final Klonvocation gathering was held in Atlanta. Its decisions disbanded the central Klan organization, "repealed all degrees, vacated all offices, voided all charters, and relieved every Klansman of any obligation whatever". << --- James Colescott

So you're wrong. Which means it must be a day with a Y in it.
So from what you write above, KKK doesn't exist right?
Then tell me why does the MSM still insist on 26,200 news articles with "Trump supports KKK" but
"Trump denounces KKK" 50 results?
According to you KKK doesn't exist... yet the dishonest, biased MSM declares in news articles "Trump supports KKK".
Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 10.40.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 10.40.13 AM.png

What do you think, should we post the pics of Biden hugging KKK leader Robert Byrd?

View attachment 446909

That is not a "KKK leader" DUMBASS. Long before whenever this photo was shot, and it doesn't matter when that was, Byrd had quit and renounced the Klan. Matter of fact the Klan hasn't even officially existed since 1944.

>> On April 23 [1944], the final Klonvocation gathering was held in Atlanta. Its decisions disbanded the central Klan organization, "repealed all degrees, vacated all offices, voided all charters, and relieved every Klansman of any obligation whatever". << --- James Colescott

So from what you write above, KKK doesn't exist right?
Then tell me why does the MSM still insist on 26,200 news articles with "Trump supports KKK" but
"Trump denounces KKK" 50 results?
According to you KKK doesn't exist... yet the dishonest, biased MSM declares in news articles "Trump supports KKK".
View attachment 446978View attachment 446979

I just proved to you that the KKK officially ceased to exist on April 23, 1944. There's nothing you can do about that. You can chirp "oh look over there" all you like but it ain't selling.

There IS however something you can do about your pathetic rushing in to try to white-knight for the bullshit post 11, which is to admit you were wrong.

You'll notice that asshat ran away from his own point when he was proven wrong. You?

Oh and as far as your mindless red herring about Rump headlines, that's the same klown who declared that the Bronx is a very wonderful place in Germany, that thousands and thousands of people were cheering on rooftops, that the sound of a windmill causes cancer, that the word would actually means wouldn't, and that the eighteenth century continental army took over the fucking airports. None of those exist either.

View attachment 446909

Go ahead ask blacks if they would vote for a former KKK member or his friends. :itsok:
They would vote for more welfare.

Biden's choice to replace him
He is an Indian. Not a black. Racist! Indians are not considered blacks but of course you don't know that!

Then how is Harris the first black female black Vice President?
Because the Biden team determined if he brought on a black woman as his running mate, he will attract more of the black vote.

No other reason to bring on a candidate who had only 1% of the primary support.

Of course, you wont see that.

I get it. I am a racist! I am a people of color hater! I am....well....I am a person of NO color.

Whatever the fuck works for you.

He is an Indian. Not a black. Racist! Indians are not considered blacks but of course you don't know that!

Actually he's a Brit (by birth).
As far as what races you yahoos consider "unacceptable" I would have no idea.
As someone with more American Indian in my blood than Elizabeth Warren, there are no unacceptable races to me. The really sad point of today's infatuation though with BLM is
that most supporters ignore what Chris Rock and this black former protest organizer discovered.
Watch this video from Chris Rock and see what he said BACK in 2006!
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

Watch the this interview with Reverend Jarett Maupin about his experience in use of force training with local police.
Who is Jarrett Maupin? Man behind Phoenix's police protests is a rights leader — and a paid political consultant Maupin led protests against police shooting of an unarmed man in Phoenix.
In his own words.."
Maupin stated that the training scenarios changed his way of thinking, saying,
I didn’t understand how important compliance was… people need to comply with the orders of law enforcement officers, for their own safety.” !!!

Simple concept of respect for authority, i.e. "compliance" is the major cause of conflicts with the police. But unlike my ancestors, respect for father figures translate to respect for authorities, i.e. police, sadly with this statistic it is understandable.

In 1960, just 22 percent of black children were raised in single-parent families.
Fifty years later, more than 70 percent of black children were raised in single-parent families.
By Walter E. Williams is a professor of economics at George Mason University.
BUT again for simplicity... in the 60s almost 78% of black households had two parents, i.e. male/femail. BUT today less than 30% have two parents.

Oh, yes!

I am 83 years old.

I remember that more children (of ALL ethnicities) used to live with two parents.

I am guessing that the drug scourge is one reason why this society has broken down in so many ways since the 1960s.

Some people actually think that this country has a bright future.

I think that they are actually so wrong.

Well I'm 78 and I graduated from college in the 60s and a couple of journalism classes opened my eyes
to the extremely biased role the MSM has in altering for the worse Americans.
I was on the fringe of the group Students for Democratic Society (SDS) one of their founders was Bill Ayers and Bernardine Rae Dohrn. These people hated the USA. They also hosted the announcement of Obama's first political office as an Illinois state Senator. SDS was involved in anarchy as evidenced that Dorhn was a former leader of the radical Weather Underground.As a leader of the Weather Underground in the early 1970s, Dohrn was on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted list as a domestic terrorist for several years because she was involved in a bombing in San Francisco that killed a policeman, for which Dohrn is one of the suspects. She remained a fugitive, even though she was removed from the list.https://conservapedia.com/index.php?title=Bernardine_Dohrn
Now in my journalism classes were members of SDS.
Now some of these same students have become editors/producers giving direction as to what we the public see/read.
And here is the results: pissed their 96% donations didn't help Hillary, they gave 90% to Biden, democrats.
As a result Broadcast coverage of Trump 95% negative, according to new study.
'There's never been anything like it,' says analyst
“I’ve been studying the news media and elections for more than 35 years. Trust me — there’s never been anything like it,” said Rich Noyes, research director for the conservative press watchdog.
So unless you help in your remaining years to educate people that believe the MSM our future as you correctly see is NOT BRIGHT! Thank goodness you and I won't be around but my son and his family... well!

View attachment 446955

1. Excellent commentary. Thanks a million.

2. If you get a chance, please read a new book called Slanted. I got it on Amazon. (I hope the leftists have not forced Amazon to stop selling it.)

a. The author was at CNN in the 1990s when CNN actually gave the news and not the blank that it dishes out today.

b. She explains why American journalism today is such a farce. She says that journalists think that it's their duty to make you think the way they think, so they are no longer devoted to the facts.

3. Your great-grandchildren's children are going to live in a nation that is characterized by violence, corruption, & disorganization. The kind seen in many Latin American and African and Asian countries.

Have a nice weekend!

Because the Biden team determined if he brought on a black woman as his running mate, he will attract more of the black vote.

I get it. I am a racist! I am a people of color hater! I am....well....I am a person of NO color.

uh HUH.
How much primary support did Mike Pence get?
Or The Dick Cheney?

Guess you hadn't noticed but Biden didn't need help attracting the black vote, especially considering he was running against an orange klown who believes "laziness is a trait in blacks".

Last edited:

uh HUH.
Or The Dick Cheney?

Guess you hadn't noticed but Biden didn't need help attracting the black vote, especially considering he was running against an orange klown who believes "laziness is a trait in blacks".
Well Here is what a fact finding group said about your FALSE statement:
What's True
Donald Trump once tweeted, "Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won't see another black president for generations!"
What's False
Trump did not utter the full statement, "Laziness is a trait in blacks ... I believe that ... No black person will be president again any time soon."
YOU are a liar!
NOW we do KNOW Biden said this:
"You've got more questions?" Biden replied.
"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
Trump, the 'Racist,' Won More Minority Votes Than Any GOP Candidate Since 1960

Once again people like you are so stupid! Why don't you find out FIRST before you put something on the Internet that is easily proven!
Dummies!

uh HUH.
Or The Dick Cheney?

Well Here is what a fact finding group said about your FALSE statement:
What's True
Donald Trump once tweeted, "Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won't see another black president for generations!"
What's False
Trump did not utter the full statement, "Laziness is a trait in blacks ... I believe that ... No black person will be president again any time soon."
YOU are a liar!
NOW we do KNOW Biden said this:
"You've got more questions?" Biden replied.
"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
Trump, the 'Racist,' Won More Minority Votes Than Any GOP Candidate Since 1960

Once again people like you are so stupid! Why don't you find out FIRST before you put something on the Internet that is easily proven!
Dummies!

Yer a piece of work, Turd-Boi. Making up a whole new quote just so you can knock it down?

14e03bff2f3d2af5858b73b2e00afa7f.png

FUCK outta here, jizzbag.

They even fucked that up. Harris is Indian, not black.

They even fucked that up. Harris is Indian, not black.

She's both. Indian mother, black father.

12harris-parents-promo-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

As Adam Cartwright might have said, guess you fucked up, Hoss.

According to the person I was replying to, South Asians are not black. I merely asked how she is the first black female black Vice President since she is South Asian

According to the person I was replying to, South Asians are not black. I merely asked how she is the first black female black Vice President since she is South Asian

You do get that humans have TWO parents..... right?

Forum List

Back