racist fox news cant show black gold medalist face lol

can anyone find a pic where fox news shows her face lol. Thats all i wanted to know.

white people acting like they even know racism lol

The only way they will be able to see it is if the gymnast was Allen West and didnt get a face shot or name drop...oh yeah, it would have to be on any other news network that isnt owned by Murdoch.

Found this on Fox news sports right away, quit looking for more once I realized that the lying left was at it once again.

Gabby Douglas leads US women gymnasts in battle for Olympic gold | Fox News

I am thinking that Obama's campaign slogan should be FORWARD!! EVERY LIE YOU CAN. The lemmings will spread the lies the left just doesn't know when to stop.

The only shame that the liberal left can possibly know is the shame their parents feel.

Last edited:
Found this on Fox news sports right away, quit looking for more once I realized that the lying left was at it once again.

I am thinking that Obama's campaign slogan should be FORWARD!! EVERY LIE YOU CAN. The lemmings will spread the lies the left just doesn't know when to stop.

The only shame that the liberal left can possibly know is the shame their parents feel.

they did not show her face lol

So what, maybe they thought you'd jack off to her and didnt want to encourage pedophilia?

OMG your right, you could not even tell she was black....whow how could I have not noticed? Oh yeah I am not a delusional liberal.

can anyone find a pic where fox news shows her face lol. Thats all i wanted to know.
Image1-18.jpg

Now, go away

:fu:

Ever notice how these trashy left wing threads are allowed to remain in politics? If a conservative posted something on this level it would be in the rubber room so fast your head would swim.

OMG your right, you could not even tell she was black....whow how could I have not noticed? Oh yeah I am not a delusional liberal.

you know she black just by looking her up but it shows a lack of respect by fox news not showing her face. this is standard by them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back