RACIST Covered CA wants to see my birth certificate & SS card!

tap4154

VIP Member
Reaction score
How DARE they! Dems don't want to even show an ID to vote, say it's RACIST, but we have to prove who we are to enroll in the POS ACA?

WelfareQueen

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Race is not a scientifically valid construct so therefore you can lie your ass off. Tell them you are the blackest Mofo on planet Earth, and you and have been put down by the white man your entire life. That should qualify you for some kind of subsidy if nothing else will. :)

Last edited:

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Reaction score
You do know the exchanges are populated with private companies, right?

:lol:

OP
tap4154

tap4154

VIP Member
Reaction score
You do know the exchanges are populated with private companies, right?

:lol:

Yes, but the state and federal gov't runs the exchange.

My great, affordable policy, which covered everything after $5k deductible, with no cap and no copays, was canceled by the ACA requirements, and the replacement offered is 92% more in premiums PLUS a 40% copay on EVERYTHING.

Not worth it to me, I just want an affordable catastrophic plan like I had which the ACA has outlawed. So Jan 1 I'll probably be without insurance because everything in the exchange is just as expensive.

Last edited:

Freemason9

Gold Member
Reaction score
How DARE they! Dems don't want to even show an ID to vote, say it's RACIST, but we have to prove who we are to enroll in the POS ACA?

Your talk radio political leadership has been whining about "lack of security" on the website. So there's your security.

damn, right wingers are stupid fucks.

Reaction score
Just show them a fake one like Obama did. :D worked for him. So glad I don't have to pay for insurance. Even if I didn't have medicaid I would tell them go ahead fine me take my invisible home I own...won't make me buy it.

R.C. Christian

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's not technically legal for a government entity to ask you for an SSN but only in a few circumstances, not that it matters anymore. DL, bank account, passport probably.

birddog

Silver Member
Reaction score

Your talk radio political leadership has been whining about "lack of security" on the website. So there's your security.

You give freemasonry a bad name. Please change your username. :eek:

WillReadmore

Gold Member
Reaction score
Nobody in my state or Oregon shows ID to vote.

Every voter votes by mail. We all get ballots a few weeks before the mailing deadline and I'm free to vote when I want and drop it in the mail when I'm ready.

So, no poll watchers, no hacked voting machines, no amateur/volunteer polling site personnel and their fake rules and lost ballots, no partisan distribution of voting equipment and selection of sites, no lines, no time off work, no changing ID requirements, no surprises on the ballot.

ShawnChris13

Reaction score

That's not security. Not in the computer world. Take a look at the OSI model layer and show me where SS numbers is at. Placing that information on an insecure web site is what gives hackers the ability to get that information and steal your identity. Lack of computer knowledge like this is what gives hackers the freedom to steal information. Thank you main stream media for blurring the lines by political means to give the left a false sense of security.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do we really need an individual identity? If we arr truly all equal no one's identity would be better than anyone else's.

OP
tap4154

tap4154

VIP Member
Reaction score

The site isn't secure so uploading my SS# just opens me up to ID theft, you effing MORON.

ShawnChris13

Reaction score
Race is not a scientifically valid construct so therefore you can lie your ass off. Tell them you are the blackest Mofo on planet Earth, and you and have been put down by the white man your entire life. That should qualify you for some kind of subsidy if nothing else will. :)

Genetically our racial traits affect our physical attributes. Very scientific.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List