Racist cops are not honoring violent crime culture.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
You can't even stab a victim anymore! Those damned racist cops are ruining the world! You see how absurd things have become since that fraud election? It is going to get even worse.

You can't even stab a victim anymore! Those damned racist cops are ruining the world! You see how absurd things have become since that fraud election? It is going to get even worse.

The cops should have just stayed out of it, sheesh. So a couple of teenage black girls were having a knife fight. So what?

What fraud election was that, you were referring to?

Why don't you just use the standard Nazi propaganda description of "conspiracy theorist"?

Race baiting communists do not want the police to interfere with blacks killing each other.
It is not even about race, it is about crime. The Biden administration is using crime to forward its agenda for limitless power. The police are getting in the way.
Very true. The communist democrats are all in with crime as a political weapon. They are using the threat of crime and violence as political weapons.

Yeah...who wasn't in a knife fight as a teenager?

Silly police protecting victims from stabbings.

The victim should have armed herself.

...wait a minute...

Why the cops venture into these wastelands baffles me. Why should they. They save a person from being stabbed and then scorned for taking such action. Quit taking the calls. Let these savages kill each other.

Maybe the Policeman should have thrown the victim a knife so that she could defend herself.
Would that have made the Racist Democrats happy?

Why don't you just use the standard Nazi propaganda description of "conspiracy theorist"?
What is the Nazi description of "conspiracy theorist"? I use One-Look, which has many different dictionaries, but does not have a Nazi dictionary. I assume you keep a copy of a Nazi dictionary to communicate with your peers?

Yeah...who wasn't in a knife fight as a teenager?

Silly police protecting victims from stabbings.

The victim should have armed herself.

...wait a minute...
I love it. Be you black or be you white, if you take a knife to a gunfight, you lose.

Last edited:
Race baiting communists do not want the police to interfere with blacks killing each other.

The DemoKKKrats who run those shithole cities don't want it either. It's the other half of their black genocide program (the first half being Planned Parenthood)
The future's so bright, they gotta wear SHADES! All these blue cesspools are ready to implode and I say good riddance. If the wildlife tries to escape and bring their disease to the 'burbs, they're going to have some "poor outcomes".

the one with stacy abrams...of course

Forum List

Back