Racist Con stabs men protecting Muslim teen girls .

this scum was spewing racists shit towards some Muslim girls on a Portland bus . When some bystanders defended the girls he want on a stabbing spree.

How is this not terrorsim? And can we stop with this false narratives that it's the liberals who are violent ?

Redirect Notice

Meche, 23, and Ricky John Best, 53, were killed Friday as they tried to stop Jeremy Joseph Christian from harassing Hudson’s 16-year-old daughter, Destinee Mangum, and her friend, authorities have said. The friend was wearing a hijab. Christian’s social media postings indicate an affinity for Nazis and political violence.
Take your hand off your Dick, Tim...your losing consciousness...

1495892197-screen_shot_2017-05-27_at_6.00.07_am_360.png

"All Christians who do not follow Christ's teachings of Love, Charity, and Foregiveness..."

"If Donald Trump is the Next Hitler then I am joining his SS"

Radical Christian terrorist Trump supporter.
You notice the word if in there stupid? If? The man voted for Sanders in fact! And if don't mean shit to. Fact!

He supported Sanders, and when Hillary got the nomination, he said he was going to vote for Trump, but then decided to not vote at all. Post 37 has links and proof of this via his tweets.

So....he was a sanders supporter .....which means that violence is part of his belief system......

Good for Trump for condemning this cowardly attack.

President Donald Trump on Monday condemned the fatal stabbing of two good Samaritans trying to help a pair of young women targeted by an anti-Muslim tirade on a Portland, Oregon, light rail train.

"The violent attacks in Portland on Friday are unacceptable," Trump said on Twitter. "The victims were standing up to hate and intolerance. Our prayers are w/ them."

Taliesin Myrddin Namkai Meche, 23, and Ricky John Best, 53, were killed as they tried to stop Jeremy Joseph Christian from harassing the women, one of whom was wearing a hijab, authorities say. The attack came on the first day of Ramadan, the holiest time of year for Muslims.​

Trump condemns killing of pair who tried to stop racist rant

Yeah...there may be a different side to this story..........there may be evidence that the guys attacked the guy making the comment......and then he used the knife.......so.....we will have to wait and see what actually did happen.......and see if this new story gets out....
Naw, he's a killer. String him up & finish him off.
No one has said that.....except you.
Yeah? Should I be like everyone else and bandwagon?

You go right ahead, I say try & execute him if found guilty. Any other position is absurd.

Everyone in this thread has a political agenda behind their opinion and that is pathetic.

Try the motherfucker & let due process run it's course. Until then stfu with your partisan bullshit

Good for Trump for condemning this cowardly attack.

President Donald Trump on Monday condemned the fatal stabbing of two good Samaritans trying to help a pair of young women targeted by an anti-Muslim tirade on a Portland, Oregon, light rail train.

"The violent attacks in Portland on Friday are unacceptable," Trump said on Twitter. "The victims were standing up to hate and intolerance. Our prayers are w/ them."

Taliesin Myrddin Namkai Meche, 23, and Ricky John Best, 53, were killed as they tried to stop Jeremy Joseph Christian from harassing the women, one of whom was wearing a hijab, authorities say. The attack came on the first day of Ramadan, the holiest time of year for Muslims.​

Trump condemns killing of pair who tried to stop racist rant

Trump incites it, then condemns it?

That's worse than what the perpetrator did.

Two liberals died defending a Muslim. Okay so what was lost? Two liberals? Hardly a loss.

And there ya go. The hate filled righties let it fly !

You actually agree with the fucktard who said that two people dying trying to defend the innocent is a good thing?

I posted a cartoon completely unrelated to the thread and you somehow assigned a position to me based on that.....

Unreal

Two liberals died defending a Muslim. Okay so what was lost? Two liberals? Hardly a loss.

You actually agree with the fucktard who said that two people dying trying to defend the innocent is a good thing?

I posted a cartoon completely unrelated to the thread and you somehow assigned a position to me based on that.....

Unreal

You tried to mock the OP. Why?

Unreal

You tried to mock the OP. Why?

Because he's a fucking moron and I felt like trolling him.

Next dumb fucking question?

this scum was spewing racists shit towards some Muslim girls on a Portland bus . When some bystanders defended the girls he want on a stabbing spree.

How is this not terrorsim? And can we stop with this false narratives that it's the liberals who are violent ?

Redirect Notice

Meche, 23, and Ricky John Best, 53, were killed Friday as they tried to stop Jeremy Joseph Christian from harassing Hudson’s 16-year-old daughter, Destinee Mangum, and her friend, authorities have said. The friend was wearing a hijab. Christian’s social media postings indicate an affinity for Nazis and political violence.

And right wings will deny he's a right wing terrorist, which is what this piece of shit is. He is Trump taken to it's logical conclusion, and Trump's followers secretly root for lowlifes like this.

The guy was assaulted by a couple snowflakes, while exercising his constitutionally protected right to free speech. Then the two pussy snowflakes end up assuming room temperature... An unsustainable environment for a snowflake...
I hope you leftist fucking, antifa, traitors are taking notes. It could be you next time.

Yeah...there may be a different side to this story..........there may be evidence that the guys attacked the guy making the comment......and then he used the knife.......so.....we will have to wait and see what actually did happen.......and see if this new story gets out....
Naw, he's a killer. String him up & finish him off.
No one has said that.....except you.
Yeah? Should I be like everyone else and bandwagon?

You go right ahead, I say try & execute him if found guilty. Any other position is absurd.
Whaaaaaaaaa? :cuckoo:

Redirect Notice

Turns out he was a die hard Bernie supporter, and did not vote for Trump.

Portland Killer Is An Anti-Circumcision, Bernie Sanders Supporter

Well that sure throws a wrench in thr OP's fantasy

The guy was assaulted by a couple snowflakes, while exercising his constitutionally protected right to free speech. Then the two pussy snowflakes end up assuming room temperature... An unsustainable environment for a snowflake...
I hope you leftist fucking, antifa, traitors are taking notes. It could be you next time.
MAGA.

The murderer is a radical Christian terrorist Trump supporter.
He voted for Bernie Sanders liar!

Guess you didn't read the link. Yes, he was a Sanders supporter, but in one of the posted tweets in the link, he says that he is letting all his FB friends that he didn't vote for Trump like he said he would, and rather didn't vote at all.

He may have been a Sanders supporter, but when Sanders didn't get the nomination he said he would vote for Trump, but then decided to abstain from voting at all.

So somehow that makes him a conservative?

:confused-84:

Won't matter. Never does. But the guy does look pretty unbalanced.

Forum List

Back