Racism??? No...Limbaugh is just presenting the right wing point of view

isnt that basically calling him an "Uncle Tom"?

That would be it, and even those that side with the Conservative stance suffer the slings and arrows of ignorant fools regardless of their skin pigmentation.

And guess who it is launching the arrows? I ain't Conservatives by any stretch.

At least not this time, the roles keep flipping so much it's hard to keep up though.

It's quite easy actually. Look whom lives by the tenants of Dr. Kings speech of "Content and Character", and demonstrate it, and those that profess to belive it, and still play 'that card" when the chips are down against them?

It's a no-brainer, actually in my view.

Didn't sheriff investigators determine race had nothing to do with the reasons the two black kids attacked the white guy, that it was a case of the white guy moving a backpack to snatch a seat?

And why is this getting national coverage? Kids are beat up all the time. Shit, I got into a fight on the bus once with a black kid when I was in the first grade and Rush Limbaugh didn't talk about my bus ride to school the next day.
did your event make national news?
oops, thats why rush didnt say anything
and what year was that, anyway
:lol:

isnt that basically calling him an "Uncle Tom"?

That would be it, and even those that side with the Conservative stance suffer the slings and arrows of ignorant fools regardless of their skin pigmentation.

And guess who it is launching the arrows? I ain't Conservatives by any stretch.

At least not this time, the roles keep flipping so much it's hard to keep up though.

Shhhhh.

Didn't sheriff investigators determine race had nothing to do with the reasons the two black kids attacked the white guy, that it was a case of the white guy moving a backpack to snatch a seat?

And why is this getting national coverage? Kids are beat up all the time. Shit, I got into a fight on the bus once with a black kid when I was in the first grade and Rush Limbaugh didn't talk about my bus ride to school the next day.

Which BEGS THE QUESTION? Was your trip here necessary?

didn't sheriff investigators determine race had nothing to do with the reasons the two black kids attacked the white guy, that it was a case of the white guy moving a backpack to snatch a seat?

And why is this getting national coverage? Kids are beat up all the time. Shit, i got into a fight on the bus once with a black kid when i was in the first grade and rush limbaugh didn't talk about my bus ride to school the next day.
Oops, thats why rush didnt say anything

Last edited:
You do realize that America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpBoy is a typical CON$ervative coward hiding behind his paid token who simply reads the script your MessiahRushie wrote for him, don't you??? :cuckoo:

July 23, 2008
RUSH: This is why I'm host and you are the Official Obama Criticizer working off a script. (interruption) Jeez.

No, No...First you have to get PAST who America's REAL Hemmorid is? His picture is below. Have a Seat sport. Let me Educate you.

Jimmah Catah wants to give you something for your pain. Open and say AHHHH!
given the fact Obama said that Joe WIlson was not racist and stupid Jimmeh called Obama a "black boy" should be a clue to someone like ed, but since he is such a moron he wont ever get it

August 20, 2008
RUSH: You know, it's just that you can't hit the girl. I don't care how far feminism has taken us, you can't hit the girl, and you can't criticize the little black man child, you just can't do it because it's not right, it's unfair, he's such a victim.

January 14, 2008
RUSH: I don't know if we've had our Fort Sumter yet, but Mrs. Clinton has already declared that she is the victim of the black guy! The black guy is attacking Mrs. Clinton! That would be Obama

Monday Quotes: The Man Who Runs America
October 13, 2008
I'm not the one promising to raise your taxes; the little squirrel Obama is.

October 15, 2008
RUSH: The New York Times again today is suggesting their poll says attacks that McCain and Palin are making on Obama are backfiring, and McCain's campaign recent angry tone -- what angry tone? Where is there any anger in the McCain campaign, especially with Senator McCain. Where is there any anger whatsoever? And the sharply personal attacks on Obama. What sharply personal attacks? All they are is people telling the truth about the little squirrel. What personal attacks? "Well, see, Rush, there you go, that's a personal attack right there." No, no, no, no. Not a personal attack, himself, Obama admits he's embarrassed by his ears. What's the big deal?

Lie and deny is your MessiahRushie's MO.

No, No...First you have to get PAST who America's REAL Hemmorid is? His picture is below. Have a Seat sport. Let me Educate you.

given the fact Obama said that Joe WIlson was not racist and stupid Jimmeh called Obama a "black boy" should be a clue to someone like ed, but since he is such a moron he wont ever get it

August 20, 2008
RUSH: You know, it's just that you can't hit the girl. I don't care how far feminism has taken us, you can't hit the girl, and you can't criticize the little black man child, you just can't do it because it's not right, it's unfair, he's such a victim.

January 14, 2008
RUSH: I don't know if we've had our Fort Sumter yet, but Mrs. Clinton has already declared that she is the victim of the black guy! The black guy is attacking Mrs. Clinton! That would be Obama

October 13, 2008

October 15, 2008
RUSH: The New York Times again today is suggesting their poll says attacks that McCain and Palin are making on Obama are backfiring, and McCain's campaign recent angry tone -- what angry tone? Where is there any anger in the McCain campaign, especially with Senator McCain. Where is there any anger whatsoever? And the sharply personal attacks on Obama. What sharply personal attacks? All they are is people telling the truth about the little squirrel. What personal attacks? "Well, see, Rush, there you go, that's a personal attack right there." No, no, no, no. Not a personal attack, himself, Obama admits he's embarrassed by his ears. What's the big deal?

And *YOU* Demonstrate how what you post was all taken out of CONTEXT.

I see that you *FAIL* to cite source or Full CONTEXT.

Face it? *YOU FAIL*

You Hate Rush. ADMIT it HERE Admit it NOW. Don't lose your nads as you have already demonstrated...or Have you?

August 20, 2008

January 14, 2008

October 13, 2008

October 15, 2008

you keep proving what a fucking moron you are

October 13, 2008

This might be a reference to ACORN, Any relation to CHAOS? The Smart thing to do here is observe.

Rush represents the "white wing" point of view. When he barks, Republican politicians jump after asking "how high".

Go look for Rush quotes. There are so many to choose from. Years worth. I don't even need to put a link. Just search "racist statements by rush limbaugh". They are endlessly entertaining. Many hours worth of slime.

Rush:

The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.

Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.

You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.

I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.

and on

and on

and on

ad nauseum.....

Last edited by a moderator:
October 13, 2008

This might be a reference to ACORN, Any relation to CHAOS? The Smart thing to do here is observe.
Of course it's a reference to Obama, and his Ties to ACORN.

Does it make it rascist seeing the FRAUD ACORN is embroiled in?

Just askin'...

Rush and the rest of us cannot control who is in ACORN, nor their God-Given pigmentations.

To obfuscate what Rush says for purposes of rascism, and losing an argument does not make for a good argument especially when the arguments made by the left are demonstrably false.

Rush represents the "white wing" point of view. When he barks, Republican politicians jump after asking "how high".

Go look for Rush quotes. There are so many to choose from. Years worth. I don't even need to put a link. Just search "racist statements by rush limbaugh". They are endlessly entertaining. Many hours worth of slime.

Rush:

The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.

Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.

You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.

I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.

and on

and on

and on

ad nauseum.....
keep proving what an idiotic moron you are

Rush:

and on

and on

and on

ad nauseum.....
keep proving what an idiotic moron you are

I'm not the one belonging to a political party headed by "Itchy Scratchy".

oops, thats why rush didnt say anything

OOPS, don't you ever get tired of making up excuses for your MessiahRushie???

CALLER: I just heard the news before your show started and the police chief over -- I think he was a police chief, some law enforcement -- there said that after further investigation of it would be not racially motivated.

RUSH: I mean Newsweek magazine says he was born a racist. So you know the white kid is sitting there thinking N-word and all kinds of things being surrounded by these black students. They knew that. They knew that and so they just descended on the kid and beat him up. We've seen the videotape. What did the police chief investigate?

CALLER: He did not comment on anything other than he said more investigations shows that it was not racially motivated.

RUSH: I think the guy is wrong. I think not only was it racism, it's justifiable racism.

Rush:

and on

and on

and on

ad nauseum.....

Links and Context.

Forum List

Back