Racial Wealth Gap

You have to be able to make the payments to own a house.
And in order to achieve that you have to put in some effort,where not talking a mickyD type effort either.
It's really not a mystery.

The people who put in the same effort in wars and serving overseas would disagree with you

Since we have an all volunteer military and they have the GI bill,which I know many veterans have used,I dont get your point.

Of course you dont get it because I mention the GI bill not being extended to black soldiers and your response is "Gi Bill? Many Veterans used..."
Your article was about many of the things the GI Bill was meant to cover not being offered to, or inequally offered to, African Americans, NOT that the GI BILL itself is or ever was denied to African Americans.

Uhhh Ok, they offered it to them and then denied them...I guess thats better in your eyes or something important

And do you really think a time when the military was just startin to desgregate, Jim Crow laws were in full effect, and much racism was taken for granted is directly comparable to today?

I dont answer "do you really think" questions. I just posted facts...deal with them or dont

I sold my father in laws house to a black guy I worked with. He barely qualified and had to jump through some hoops even after we paid all the closing costs,inspection costs and knocked ten thousand off the price so he could qualify.
He got thrown out six months later because he refused to let his wife work because he was worried she'd meet someone else.
Apparently he was right to be worried. I wouldnt blame her for finding a better quality husband.

We dont live in the rest of the world and this is about America right?
It wouldn't make a bit of difference. Blacks are uniformly poor compared to other races wherever found. It will not be any different whatever is or isn't done.

Blacks were also unformly put into slavery more when compared to other races too. So maybe that has something to do with it....oooooorrrr blacks worldwide are predisposed to being poor...but thats just silly because behaviors and attitudes arent shared amongst an entire race worldwide

The people who put in the same effort in wars and serving overseas would disagree with you

Since we have an all volunteer military and they have the GI bill,which I know many veterans have used,I dont get your point.

Of course you dont get it because I mention the GI bill not being extended to black soldiers and your response is "Gi Bill? Many Veterans used..."
Your article was about many of the things the GI Bill was meant to cover not being offered to, or inequally offered to, African Americans, NOT that the GI BILL itself is or ever was denied to African Americans.

Uhhh Ok, they offered it to them and then denied them...I guess thats better in your eyes or something important

And do you really think a time when the military was just startin to desgregate, Jim Crow laws were in full effect, and much racism was taken for granted is directly comparable to today?

I dont answer "do you really think" questions. I just posted facts...deal with them or dont

I sold my father in laws house to a black guy I worked with. He barely qualified and had to jump through some hoops even after we paid all the closing costs,inspection costs and knocked ten thousand off the price so he could qualify.
He got thrown out six months later because he refused to let his wife work because he was worried she'd meet someone else.
Apparently he was right to be worried. I wouldnt blame her for finding a better quality husband.

Thats not how it works dude unless your house was a shit hole no one else wanted. You dont drop your house price for someone to qualify. They are qualified first and you got beat on the negotiation

Thats not how it works dude unless your house was a shit hole no one else wanted. You dont drop your house price for someone to qualify. They are qualified first and you got beat on the negotiation

LOL You're a dumbass.
I was trying to be a nice guy and her father really didnt need the money.
You blacks are never happy.

LOL You're a dumbass.

Thats not how it works . You dont devalue your home to be nice

It wouldn't make a bit of difference. Blacks are uniformly poor compared to other races wherever found. It will not be any different whatever is or isn't done.

Blacks were also unformly put into slavery more when compared to other races too. So maybe that has something to do with it....oooooorrrr blacks worldwide are predisposed to being poor...but thats just silly because behaviors and attitudes arent shared amongst an entire race worldwide
Yes, blacks in sub-Saharan Africa enslaved each other which wasn't unusual. That they still do is.

Again, the most impoverished part of the world belies your slavery argument.

And you damn sure dont devalue your home so someone can qualify. They qualify first, then they find the home they like...then you negotiate. Tell that to someone who doesnt know shit about selling a house and you'll have better luck with that story

Yes, blacks in sub-Saharan Africa enslaved each other which wasn't unusual. That they still do is.

Again, the most impoverished part of the world belies your slavery argument.

No it doesnt silly...Thanks for agreeing with my point which makes it harder to understand how you dont see slavery as being part of the problem worldwide.

No it doesnt silly...Thanks for agreeing with my point which makes it harder to understand how you dont see slavery as being part of the problem worldwide.
No, it means you've run out of excuses for the poverty of blacks all over the world, not just where slavery was practiced. If you actually gave a rat's ass you would need a complete rethink, but that would be admitting the truth which is the last thing you would do.

No, it means you've run out of excuses for the poverty of blacks all over the world, not just where slavery was practiced. If you actually gave a rat's ass you would need a complete rethink, but that would be admitting the truth which is the last thing you would do.

Where is this place where slavery was not practiced? lol

LOL You're a dumbass.

Thats not how it works . You dont devalue your home to be nice

Maybe if you're a greedy ass liberal you dont.
Just trying to help the dude out and this is how you act?
Figures.

And the root cause for this is?

very simple, blacks turned liberal communist under MLK, then turned liberal hip hop amidst liberal political correctness and thus reversed the huge progress they had been making in the 1950's that would have left them on par with whites today.

Lmao...Jesup Christ what an idiot

very simple, blacks turned liberal communist under MLK, then compounded their problems by turning liberal hip hop amidst liberal political correctness and thus reversed the huge progress they had been making in the 1950's that would have left them on par with whites today if liberals had not interfered.

Whatever the cause, I don't think the solution is to load up minorities (or anyone for that matter) with tons of Mortgage and Student Loan debt that they can't afford, and which leaves them with worthless assets when the inevitable bubbles burst.

Whatever the cause, I don't think the solution is to load up minorities (or anyone for that matter) with tons of Mortgage and Student Loan debt that they can't afford, and which leaves them with worthless assets when the inevitable bubbles burst.

but thats what liberals do. They interfere with the free market because they are sweet, caring, and sensitive so everyone can have food stamps, welfare, mortgages, and student loans!

Forum List

Back