Rachel Madow interviews Barack Obama

OIC, you had no valid argument.

I never even attempted to make an argument period. You have tried to make a debate out of someones appearance but nobody seems to have any idea what you are getting at, therefore there is no argument. Zero, nada.

There are EVERY type of homosexual just like there are every type of straight people. There are effeminate straight men and macho straight women and big, bearded macho gay men and petite, girly lesbians.

Thanks for the breakdown Colorado, now I can sleep tonight knowing the phylum's and subphylums of the gay race.

I hope Rachael Maddows remembers to wipe the vaginal juices off her chin before she throws her ignorant, underhand, softball questions for her Lord and Savior.

What, was Olberman and Rhodes too busy? This will be a joke.

Make sure Rush puts on his bra so Sarah doesn't see the nipples on his bitch tits getting hard. And tell her to sit close and speak up because oxycotton makes you deaf and blind.

You assume our hosts are like your hosts.

It won't be a tough interview though I'll give you that. It probably isn't mean to be tough. But it won't be silly like your shows.

Here is the typical planted question at a gop rally. "President Bush, why are you so awesome?"

I bet you hate watching Rachel's show. All those facts and complete truths probably hurt your ears.

OIC, you had no valid argument.

"valid argument"

You're looking for "valid argument" about the way somebody looks? How stupid is that?

At the same time you try hard as you can to insult someone else, you claim offense by "insults"

geez

I like Maddow, but I'm going to lose some respect for her if she doesn't challenge Obama on his war plans. She has been an outspoken critic of needless war and if she gives Obama a pass I'll be disappointed. I'll then know her as controlled.

For sure she is controlled. Randi Rhodes said she got offers but they would control the content of her show and she will never allow it.

Randi Rhodes even got fired from Air America for calling Ferraro & Clinton whores. She wasn't even on the air. LOL.

"valid argument"

You're looking for "valid argument" about the way somebody looks? How stupid is that?

At the same time you try hard as you can to insult someone else, you claim offense by "insults"

geez

Do you read a thread before you post in it? Obviously not, because here's my post that started this whole thing:

Why does [Madow] dress, make herself up to look masculine? :cuckoo:

Now kindly point out where I insulted anyone with that post. :popcorn:

You're lucky that you're so far away man. I mean I sometimes go ballistic when someone insults one of my family. I mean, even if I got in the car right now and drove out to Colorado it would take me so long that my Irish would have settled down by then.

That's a really scary threat.

Do you read a thread before you post in it? Obviously not, because here's my post that started this whole thing:

Now kindly point out where I insulted anyone with that post. :popcorn:

People may be stupid in the world you travel in, but I don't travel there.

Your intent was to attack the way she dressed and enflame the conversation into a "lesbo" thing .. now that I've called you on it, you reach for the dumb.

Additionally, it would be quite the really stupid for you to drive to somewhere else to defend your wife from attacks in a thread wherte you attacked another woman.

Why should how she dresses and her being a lesbian have any consideration to adult thinking people?

way To Type Tough, Big Man.

$ethug.jpg

Forum List

Back