Rachel Maddow Rocked Meet the Press

Screenings. Hello? Screenings? Breast exams. Surely you have heard of them. They also do pap smears and pelvic exams.

I know you're heavily invested in poor people not having access to routine health care, because how else are we going to get rid of them if they don't have the good sense to drop dead, but this is one issue you are clueless on.

546291_308821005855429_159499837454214_767063_777228156_n.jpg

and women in the er or icu (and probably their graves) are accusers unless and until there is a conviction.

Should people accused of crimes against a woman have less rights than those accused of crimes against a man? Innocent until proven guilty isn't just a protection for woman beaters. . . it's a protection for everybody to keep the innocent from being thrown in prison. Unfortunately, people aren't trustworthy enough to assume that a woman who's been the victim of a violent crime is never going to be dishonest or incorrect in fingering the perpetrator.

The thought behind this legal phenomenon is that it's better to let a thousand guilty people go free than to punish one innocent person for a crime they did not commit. When you compare the potential for abuse with that system to the potential for abuse with a system wherein the burden of proof lies with the accused, I tend to agree.

546291_308821005855429_159499837454214_767063_777228156_n.jpg

and women in the er or icu (and probably their graves) are accusers unless and until there is a conviction.

You become what you think. This is basically crap.

No, that was an actual bill. Want me to find it?

Also - I don't know how old the people are in this thread, but the days of the cops turning a blind eye because it's a 'family matter' are not so long ago.

I am a fairly constant watcher of the Maddow Show and I often take notes on what it is she bases many of her requirements for action. When she did a program on ALEC I went to the Internet, and wrote two letters on why I wanted the company to reject their support as soon as possible. The first letter want to State Farm National headquarters and the second one was to my State Farm local office.

When she became involved in women's problems, I immediately contacted Planned Parenthood to fight for all women's activities that they had backed for many years.

Outside of demanding a return to the separation of church and state, I know of no other actions to take. I've been a member of Republicans for Choice for as long as it has been alive and often pass on the need for other Republicans to make a change in their agenda.

I go back to the days of individual freedoms for all Americans but getting involved in all the personal attacks on our candidates, I realize my place in the GOP has been erased by the religious right. Not a single candidate offered to the voters as Republicans will get my vote. I've been a loyal Republican since I voted for Ike. How can a bunch of religious rightwing nuts dare to take over an entire political party?

I will have to wait it out and see if these terrible people do get elected in the House in November. I am a Capitalist and would rather not vote for a Democrat but if there is no other choice then I will.

Don't throw insults at me. It is the usual Conservative reaction to anyone who wants rights for everyone. They tried to divide us up into white Christian Straight Men and others. Whining on the Internet never won or lost a single issue.

I used to back Democrats but then I became better informed, got a job, and bought property.

Now I support anyone that wants me to keep them.

Democrats punish folks like me so I can't support them.

I am a fairly constant watcher of the Maddow Show and I often take notes on what it is she bases many of her requirements for action. When she did a program on ALEC I went to the Internet, and wrote two letters on why I wanted the company to reject their support as soon as possible. The first letter want to State Farm National headquarters and the second one was to my State Farm local office.

When she became involved in women's problems, I immediately contacted Planned Parenthood to fight for all women's activities that they had backed for many years.

Outside of demanding a return to the separation of church and state, I know of no other actions to take. I've been a member of Republicans for Choice for as long as it has been alive and often pass on the need for other Republicans to make a change in their agenda.

I go back to the days of individual freedoms for all Americans but getting involved in all the personal attacks on our candidates, I realize my place in the GOP has been erased by the religious right. Not a single candidate offered to the voters as Republicans will get my vote. I've been a loyal Republican since I voted for Ike. How can a bunch of religious rightwing nuts dare to take over an entire political party?

I will have to wait it out and see if these terrible people do get elected in the House in November. I am a Capitalist and would rather not vote for a Democrat but if there is no other choice then I will.

Don't throw insults at me. It is the usual Conservative reaction to anyone who wants rights for everyone. They tried to divide us up into white Christian Straight Men and others. Whining on the Internet never won or lost a single issue.

Who do you think came up with White-Hispanic and all the other divisions? Liberals are the great dividers. They have to, that is how they can create needs and wants of those new groups and provide for them.

Also - I don't know how old the people are in this thread, but the days of the cops turning a blind eye because it's a 'family matter' are not so long ago.

Please do, just so I can laugh.

You base all your personal stances on what Rachel Maddow says? Do you plan to learn to think for yourself when she dies, or has she made arrangements to transfer your thought processes to someone else?

Lawmaker proposes relabeling rape victims as 'accusers' - CNN

http://www.legis.ga.gov/Legislation/20112012/108144.pdf

Let me know when the laughter happens.

Lawmaker proposes relabeling rape victims as 'accusers' - CNN

http://www.legis.ga.gov/Legislation/20112012/108144.pdf

Let me know when the laughter happens.

Now I get to laugh, at you. This bill never even got to a committee vote, pointing to it as an example of what Republicans are doing is as stupid as pointing at a bill that makes pi=3 and saying that it is proof that all lawmakers are mathematically challenged idiots.

Now I get to laugh, at you. This bill never even got to a committee vote, pointing to it as an example of what Republicans are doing is as stupid as pointing at a bill that makes pi=3 and saying that it is proof that all lawmakers are mathematically challenged idiots.

Is he a Republican. Did he write the bill. Why yes he did. The laughter? Happening at this end. You couldn't even muster a "Well, would you look at that, it's an actual bill that a Republican actually wrote and submitted."

Hack, thy name surely does fit. :D

Is he a Republican. Did he write the bill. Why yes he did. The laughter? Happening at this end. You couldn't even muster a "Well, would you look at that, it's an actual bill that a Republican actually wrote and submitted."

Laugh at him all day long, I enjoy laughing at the idiot Democrat who was worried about Guam tipping over. I guess I am just smart enough to know that Johnson is not every single Democrat in Congress. If you were half as smart as you think you are you would be saying the same thing about the idiot from GA.

Laugh at him all day long, I enjoy laughing at the idiot Democrat who was worried about Guam tipping over. I guess I am just smart enough to know that Johnson is not every single Democrat in Congress. If you were half as smart as you think you are you would be saying the same thing about the idiot from GA.

No, I was laughing at you for never being honest.

Pssssshhht...Maddow. Just another hysterical far leftie woman wronging her hands because slutty women can't have free abortion from the federal government. Jesus, how far will lefties go to make sure sluts can have free on demand abortions? I saw her crying her eyes out about some dead abortionists who frankly had it coming; you mess with fire, you get burned. Not a tear for the millions of dead babies aborted every year. Heartlessness and cruelty lie at the very heart of liberalism.

Forum List

Back