Rachel Maddow Rejects Koch Brother's Attempt To Correct Her

Does anybody think Maddow is a fair and balanced news analyst?

Maddow is not a news analyst, she is a liberal commentator who kicks the crap out of conservatives on a daily basis

Oh nooooo....my thanks to you for just repeating your insipid behavior and having nothing of relevance to say.....Typical and rampant on the right here.

The neatest part about winding up liberals (beyond just watching their dance) is that it takes so little effort there is no risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!

You may be the most dishonest person to post on this message board.

Comment on the link below, intelligently, if you can; add remarks on how you would feel if this tactic was carried out by a liberal billionaire?

Of course you won't, which is more evidence that you're dishonest.

Papers show Koch money behind economic study - Video on NBCNews.com

g_soros.jpg

I'm sure both her viewers will be impressed and the Koch brothers are so terrified they'll stop payment on all checks to the evil republicans post haste.

You guys have been saying that the last 15 years but they keep trucking along.

Yeah MSNBC keeps trucking along in their never ending battle with CNN for third place in the cable news ratings.

If that makes right wingers feel better.

You guys have been saying that the last 15 years but they keep trucking along.

Yeah MSNBC keeps trucking along in their never ending battle with CNN for third place in the cable news ratings.

You didn't dispute it perhaps because the numbers support it though that has never stopped left wingers before just a one day sampling but it bears out my point.
Cable News Ratings for Thursday, January 2, 2014 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

Last edited:
Maddow is an ultra left wing homosexual "rights" crusader. Forget ratings, Maddow doesn't have a chance. They keep her on as a curio and in turn she is in it for the perks. The problem for ultra lefties is that there ain't a single prominent left wing philanthropist that stacks up to the Kotch Brothers so Maddow has to pretend to hate philanthropists as well as conservative Jews in order to please the radical democrat base.

You're the poster boy for what is typical on this board, even though PoliticalChic tried to legitimize you through her pontification of conservatives. You just shoot from the "lip" and don't even watch the video. You are truly a low information....everything...as well as low info voter.[/B]

Thank you, but my superior point of view needed no additional testimony.

Of course not. Who needs those pesky facts.

You're the poster boy for what is typical on this board, even though PoliticalChic tried to legitimize you through her pontification of conservatives. You just shoot from the "lip" and don't even watch the video. You are truly a low information....everything...as well as low info voter.[/B]

Let us know when you have some.

The far left obviously could care less about facts.

Only fools characterize all liberals as all the same, something liars and fools like you do very often. In some way you remind me of PC; narcissistic, self righteous and obnoxious.

The fact is Rachael Maddow is a former Rhodes Scholar, a Stanford Grad and a Muckraker. She exposes the Muck created by the Right Wing and provides probative evidence of the truth of her findings. That alone sets her apart from the charlatans in the media on the right.

So, cut to the chase. Have you blocked your local PBS channel so your kiddies can't be corrupted by that horrible Koch Brothers supported programming? Or you just a typical liberal hypocrite? Nice try at deflecting, though.

Only a liar, or a stupid asshole, or both would make such a comment. I'm convinced you're both. My "kiddies" are both responsible adults and the fact that one of the Koch brothers supports certain PBS programming doesn't make him a decent human being. In fact, those in the know, understand his behavior is self serving - only fools like you believe he gives a damn about others or the environment.

You didn't dispute it perhaps because the numbers support it though that has never stopped left wingers before just a one day sampling but it bears out my point.

Nielsen Company is a business,their motive is money not truth. Even if their numbers are correct it has little bearing on the legitimacy of the program. After all State TV was the most watched TV station in Communist USSR.

Lat's face it, Maddow is a news reader. She is the wild child of MSNBC and she better read the script that MSNBC puts in front of her because her ratings ain't enough to keep her working. I doubt if Maddow really hates the philantropist Koch brothers as much as MSNBC writers who create her script do

Nielsen Company is a business,their motive is money not truth. Even if their numbers are correct it has little bearing on the legitimacy of the program. After all State TV was the most watched TV station in Communist USSR.

Check any ratings site you want it will say the pretty much the same thing. Not sure what your state run tv part is about unless your trying to compare cable news networks in the U.S. to state run tv in Russia which if you are is truly silly.

The Rachel Maddow Show on msnbc.

"Maddow Rejects Koch's Call For Correction".

Rachel Maddow has incurred the wrath of the Koch Brother's for no other reason than telling the truth.

Ms. Maddow has been shall we say encouraged to amend her reporting on a story she did on the influence of the Koch Brother's and their Money in Conservative Causes.

"I do not play requests".

Just think, she told the truth and Koch Brothers got pissed.

That link goes to the MSNBC main page, so I found the link here:

This is a good reminder to ALWAYS look at WHO is funding a "study". Money buys the "findings" that the buyer wants to hear.

In other words, we should believe any of the statistics that liberal turds like you post in this forum?

Only fools characterize all liberals as all the same, something liars and fools like you do very often. In some way you remind me of PC; narcissistic, self righteous and obnoxious.

The fact is Rachael Maddow is a former Rhodes Scholar, a Stanford Grad and a Muckraker. She exposes the Muck created by the Right Wing and provides probative evidence of the truth of her findings. That alone sets her apart from the charlatans in the media on the right.

So, cut to the chase. Have you blocked your local PBS channel so your kiddies can't be corrupted by that horrible Koch Brothers supported programming? Or you just a typical liberal hypocrite? Nice try at deflecting, though.

Only a liar, or a stupid asshole, or both would make such a comment. I'm convinced you're both. My "kiddies" are both responsible adults and the fact that one of the Koch brothers supports certain PBS programming doesn't make him a decent human being. In fact, those in the know, understand his behavior is self serving - only fools like you believe he gives a damn about others or the environment.

What evidence do you have that the Koch brothers are not decent human beings?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

That's what I thought: none.

Ah, so you DID allow those kiddies (we must still call them that if they're under age 26 and now counted as children for Obamacare purposes) to watch those programs sponsored by those boys you love to hate!

No hypocrisy there.....just failure to exercise proper care in what lib-git are watching!

Oh my far left propaganda from a far left zealot to placate to the far left Obama drones.

Top All-Time Donors, 1989-2012 | OpenSecrets

Sorry the 25 is dominated by unions and yet the far left stays silent.

Excuse me, but WTF are you talking about? Or rather, do you have message board Alzheimer's? It's not about campaign donations, numb-nutz.

Papers show Koch money behind economic study

Rachel Maddow shares details of a report showing Koch brothers funding behind an economic report flattering to conservative economic policies.

I see just like Henry 'Ho, you shoot from the lip, too. Don't bother yourself with the facts of the thread. Does that knee-jerk make your neck hurt, too?

You're not trying to say the left has never funded a study are you?

If you are then you will be eating crow. Soros Funded Lancet Study Claiming 650,000 Iraqi War Deaths

Forum List

Back