Rachel Maddow Rejects Koch Brother's Attempt To Correct Her

The Rachel Maddow Show on msnbc.

"Maddow Rejects Koch's Call For Correction".

Rachel Maddow has incurred the wrath of the Koch Brother's for no other reason than telling the truth.

Ms. Maddow has been shall we say encouraged to amend her reporting on a story she did on the influence of the Koch Brother's and their Money in Conservative Causes.

"I do not play requests".

Just think, she told the truth and Koch Brothers got pissed.

Can you give me some details, or do I actually have to sit through her triumph to her ignorance about Yamaha and Daiwoo to find out what it is she thinks she is so right about that no one else gets to present any data?

Rachel Maddow has incurred the wrath of the Koch Brother's for no other reason than telling the truth.

Ms. Maddow has been shall we say encouraged to amend her reporting on a story she did on the influence of the Koch Brother's and their Money in Conservative Causes.

That link goes to the MSNBC main page, so I found the link here:

Papers show Koch money behind economic study - Video on NBCNews.com

This is a good reminder to ALWAYS look at WHO is funding a "study". Money buys the "findings" that the buyer wants to hear.

Funny how you always scream about ad hominem attacks when someone points that out about a study you like.

Out of all the MSNBC hosts, she has the best research team. I like Chris Hayes now too but she rarely gets it wrong and when she does, she admits it and goes on. I'm sure she doesn't need the correction from Koch team dumbass at all.

Is this the same Rachel Maddow that accused Steve Stockman of having advance notice of the Oklahoma City bombing less than a year after she personally reported, on air, that he got the notice after the bombing and turned it over to the FBI, and was actually cleared of any charges of complicity in the attack?

Is this the same Maddow who used an article written by Chris Mathews on ChristWire.org to mock Republicans even though the blog clearly labels itself as satire, and clearly sates that Mathews is a fictional character?

If these are examples of the "best research team" at MSNBC I no longer need to wonder why MSNBC has the ratings it does.

Oh nooooo....my thanks to you for just repeating your insipid behavior and having nothing of relevance to say.....Typical and rampant on the right here.

The neatest part about winding up liberals (beyond just watching their dance) is that it takes so little effort there is no risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!

You may be the most dishonest person to post on this message board.

Comment on the link below, intelligently, if you can; add remarks on how you would feel if this tactic was carried out by a liberal billionaire?

Of course you won't, which is more evidence that you're dishonest.

I would comment on it, but I don't know how to watch videos. Is there a chance that you could link to the same content in a written format for us idiots that prefer the written word?

And the far left continues to show they believe in the far left scribes without question or hesitation based on blog site funded by far left organizations

Then I guess the far left will ignore this:

Soros funded Florida Center for Investigative Reporting claims: "As Firearm Ownership Rises, Florida Gun Murders Increasing"

John Lott's Website: Soros funded Florida Center for Investigative Reporting claims: "As Firearm Ownership Rises, Florida Gun Murders Increasing"

A blog? You posted a blog and expect anyone to find such a piece credible. You're even dumber than I thought.

Because the Rachel Maddow show, AKA the Rachel Maddow video log, isn't written, so that makes it true.

This is going to be more fun than I thought.

was she stomping her feet and turning all red in the face?

that's all I care about her and what she does...another loser on PmsNbc...lol

Oh my far left propaganda from a far left zealot to placate to the far left Obama drones.

Top All-Time Donors, 1989-2012 | OpenSecrets

Sorry the 25 is dominated by unions and yet the far left stays silent.

Excuse me, but WTF are you talking about? Or rather, do you have message board Alzheimer's? It's not about campaign donations, numb-nutz.

Papers show Koch money behind economic study

Rachel Maddow shares details of a report showing Koch brothers funding behind an economic report flattering to conservative economic policies.

I see just like Henry 'Ho, you shoot from the lip, too. Don't bother yourself with the facts of the thread. Does that knee-jerk make your neck hurt, too?

I don't know why they're so worried about what Rachel is saying anyway, they're always saying nobody listens to her. Must be an error in their initial theory regarding her viewers.

You mean like Limbaugh? How many times have you and the other children of the left, hailed his demise? And yet, there he is still the largest audience on talk radio and still sticking a knife into the heart of liberals. It would be pathetic if not so hilarious!

You mean like Limbaugh? How many times have you and the other children of the left, hailed his demise? And yet, there he is still the largest audience on talk radio and still sticking a knife into the heart of liberals. It would be pathetic if not so hilarious!

OXYMORON ALERT!

"liberals" and "hearts" used in same sentence.

Sorry, counselor, Mr. Limbaugh could not have done that of which you accuse as liberals have no hearts. Unless you count those black little withered things that lurk inside a few. Now watch one of them scream "RACIST"!

This is for [MENTION=34234]bravoactual[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18645]Sarah G[/MENTION] and is dedicated to everyone who thinks that Maddow is willing to admit when she is wrong.

It turns out she is channeling Glenn Beck, without the learning curve.

In an email dated January 3–follow the link above–Koch asked MSNBC to retract, and apologize for, Maddow’s fabrications. Instead of correcting her misrepresentations, Maddow, in her show on Friday, triumphantly refused, saying “I don’t play requests.” Or, in other words, “I lie with impunity, and MSNBC gives me cover.” The left-wing echo chamber swooned. Daily Kos–remember them?–headlined, “Rachel Maddow Speaks Truth to Powerful Koch Brothers.” Raw Story’s sycophantic take was, “Maddow scorches Koch brothers on ‘correction’ demand: ‘I don’t play requests.’” So if you are a left-winger, blatant lies about conservatives make you a hero.
But the corruption goes deeper still. Rachel Maddow says that any company that supports the State Policy Network is “affiliated with” the Florida Foundation for Government Accountability, and is responsible for everything FFGA does. That is wrong, but let’s go with it. Who else, besides Koch, has supported the State Policy Network? You might be surprised: the list includes Microsoft, Facebook, AT&T, Time Warner Cable, GlaxoSmithKline, Kraft Foods, and many more. So Maddow randomly singled out Koch as opposed to any of these other companies as the sponsor of the Florida legislation which, as far as we know, Koch wasn’t even aware of. Well, not randomly, because MSNBC is obsessed with Koch, but you get the point.
But wait! A final level of deception remains to be revealed: one of the many companies that have contributed to the State Policy Network is Comcast, which owns MSNBC and is Rachel Maddow’s employer. So in her Thursday broadcast, Maddow could equally well have said that MSNBC “ha been promoting forced drug tests for people on welfare,” and that FFGA is an “MSNBC-affiliated group.” She didn’t do this for obvious reasons. She knew that she was addressing a stupid audience that would never know the difference.
If Rachel Maddow is the best that MSNBC has to offer, MSNBC is in even deeper trouble than its steep ratings decline would indicate.

Rachel Maddow Is Crazy, Too | Power Line

580x435xMaddowEmail01-600x451.jpg.pagespeed.ic.DPt7YqSSqc.jpg

580x282xMaddowEmail02-600x292.jpg.pagespeed.ic.XAhdbt6TB5.jpg

512x288xRachel11.jpg.pagespeed.ic.cBFYGA37KH.jpg

This is for [MENTION=34234]bravoactual[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18645]Sarah G[/MENTION] and is dedicated to everyone who thinks that Maddow is willing to admit when she is wrong.

It turns out she is channeling Glenn Beck, without the learning curve.

In an email dated January 3–follow the link above–Koch asked MSNBC to retract, and apologize for, Maddow’s fabrications. Instead of correcting her misrepresentations, Maddow, in her show on Friday, triumphantly refused, saying “I don’t play requests.” Or, in other words, “I lie with impunity, and MSNBC gives me cover.” The left-wing echo chamber swooned. Daily Kos–remember them?–headlined, “Rachel Maddow Speaks Truth to Powerful Koch Brothers.” Raw Story’s sycophantic take was, “Maddow scorches Koch brothers on ‘correction’ demand: ‘I don’t play requests.’” So if you are a left-winger, blatant lies about conservatives make you a hero.
But the corruption goes deeper still. Rachel Maddow says that any company that supports the State Policy Network is “affiliated with” the Florida Foundation for Government Accountability, and is responsible for everything FFGA does. That is wrong, but let’s go with it. Who else, besides Koch, has supported the State Policy Network? You might be surprised: the list includes Microsoft, Facebook, AT&T, Time Warner Cable, GlaxoSmithKline, Kraft Foods, and many more. So Maddow randomly singled out Koch as opposed to any of these other companies as the sponsor of the Florida legislation which, as far as we know, Koch wasn’t even aware of. Well, not randomly, because MSNBC is obsessed with Koch, but you get the point.
But wait! A final level of deception remains to be revealed: one of the many companies that have contributed to the State Policy Network is Comcast, which owns MSNBC and is Rachel Maddow’s employer. So in her Thursday broadcast, Maddow could equally well have said that MSNBC “ha been promoting forced drug tests for people on welfare,” and that FFGA is an “MSNBC-affiliated group.” She didn’t do this for obvious reasons. She knew that she was addressing a stupid audience that would never know the difference.
If Rachel Maddow is the best that MSNBC has to offer, MSNBC is in even deeper trouble than its steep ratings decline would indicate.

Rachel Maddow Is Crazy, Too | Power Line

580x435xMaddowEmail01-600x451.jpg.pagespeed.ic.DPt7YqSSqc.jpg

580x282xMaddowEmail02-600x292.jpg.pagespeed.ic.XAhdbt6TB5.jpg

512x288xRachel11.jpg.pagespeed.ic.cBFYGA37KH.jpg

She did agree that it was late notice but then went on at length regarding her commentary and in the end, she once again invited either or both of the Koch brothers to come on her show to discuss.

She also talked about times when she had been wrong and that she always admits it but this time she wasn't and went on to explain. You should listen to the entire segment, I believe someone posted it. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it and try to find it for you. :)

I watched that. Great to see Rachel stand up the Koch brothers. They're not used to that.

There was a time when people lied they were branded a liar. They would be ridiculed and shunned outcast. But you support this? Why don't you support those who oppose obama regardless of what they say doesn't matter if it's true or not, because according to you someone who stands up against the big guys of life should be honored.

If the Butch would be more non partisan she might get some respect.
Judge Napolitano has more credibility in one breath than she could possibly ever have.

[ame=http://youtu.be/_QT8Q-Hcll0]Judge Napolitano: How to get fired from Fox Business in under 5 mins - YouTube[/ame]

Rachel rocks.

She does, that's why they always feel the need to minimize her importance. Her show is good but she's also good on talk shows, late night and general interviews. She's well respected except for you know, wingnutty personal attacks.

I watched that. Great to see Rachel stand up the Koch brothers. They're not used to that.

It' would be nice to see her stand up to a Democrat, but we know that will never happen..
And where is it her job to stand up to ANYONE? just another progressive bully who happens to a woman...That's why their ratings are in the toilet...people like her day in and day out...blah

you people love your low class rude loudmouths

Last edited:

Forum List

Back