Rachel just stitched the whole thing together

Rachel just stitched the whole thing together
Maddow explains everything from Putin through Ukraine and Firtash through Rudy Joe D. And V. Teonsing through Lev Parnas to Trumps re-election campaign.

I am sitting here tonight listening to it and there's zero doubt that Trump is going to burn for this! He'll go down as the worst president this country ever had.

Rachel is paid to shill for the DNC.

Peach! You don't really believe that do you? the Admin is refusing to show Congress how they made their decision, What vetting was actually done, (it's suppose to be extensive for meetings like this hosted in the USA).... everyone is suppose to have a hand in the vetting from Homeland Security, to the Airports being able to handle the arrivals, to Mayors of the cities the 10 option Hotels that were in the running to see if there are any security concerns, how many police would be provided etc....

And guess what? The Mayor of Miami heard about it being the Doral, on the news with Mulveny's announcement.... no one vetting the hotels of choice, even called him....

And on top of this, according to the constitution, the Doral can NOT be used because the President owns it, without congress's approval of allowing him to break the Domestic and Foreign emolument's clauses and the admin never asked the Congress for the approval.... let alone, this also being self dealing or the appearance of self dealing.... and a total embarrassment of what this Nation has turned in to with this president....

And the emolument clause does not say he can't make a profit off of foreigners, but he can't make any money or take any, it does not say he can't make any or take any profit from them.... it says no money from them....

Why he does this kind of sh*t is beyond me.... he's always out to break the laws or stretch it to the very point of where everyone believes he is breaking the law.... it's just awful and so third world-ish.... let alone swamp-ish :eek:

It's just plain lawlessness
You've got the TDS symptoms...

Do you seriously think this is the best fake scandal you can fall back on? I get your desperation after Stormy, Pee-tapes, Russian Collusion, and now Uke-Collusion all fell apart on you... I understand you're upset that you can't even get a decent hurricane to smash an American city so you can blame Trump...

Really.. I've seen leftists desperate before... I saw it under Reagan, and to an extent under W... But seriously? You're going to be led by the nose into this?

Forum List

Back