Race-baiting Joe Biden claims housing prices are based on race.

Blacks get turned down for loans more than whites and when they do qualify they pay higher interest rates.
The lender would be closed down in a heartbeat for charging more due to being black
Lower credit scores, marginal cash assets, length and nature of employment and income may effect one race more than the other but thats due to conduct and not skin color.
So once again we have a child in an adult conversation making wild and grossly erroneous statements.!

Joe Biden is race-baiting again in order to try and help uplift his abysmal poll numbers. Today he claimed that housing prices are based on race, suggesting identical homes with blacks living in them are valued less than ones with whites. Seriously.

“Today, a home owned by a black family on one side of a highway, built by the same builder on the other side of the highway, and a white guy living in it, the white guy’s home is valued more than the black guy’s! …That’s how you build generational wealth!”

Thats how I got my home so cheap, the previous owners were black. I have no idea how a black could own a 6,000 sq ft home with acreage on a lake though. Probably stole it!

View attachment 885693
Joe Biden is a FUCKING LIAR.

Ask his sorry leftard ass to provide ONE example.

Just one, will suffice.

This is the kind of generalized statement that seems accurate on it"s face, but lacks the background facts to prove it that is so popular by both sides now days. Do those blacks turned down have the same credit score as the white that was approved? Did the black offer as much collateral as the white? Was the black's disposable income after debt as large as the whites? Had the black been on his job as long as the white? These and many other considerations are used by lenders to determine loan approval. Ability to and expectation of orderly repayment play a much larger part in loan approval than race.
Absolutely, right on! I would like to take your printed and proven facts and ball them up into large block letters and then shove them up OK's Fine ass.

The lender would be closed down in a heartbeat for charging more due to being black
Lower credit scores, marginal cash assets, length and nature of employment and income may effect one race more than the other but thats due to conduct and not skin color.
So once again we have a child in an adult conversation making wild and grossly erroneous statements.!
You are as the other poster said. Plus, you suck at being one of the most dishonest around.

Whites pay more because their concentration produces a better area that’s more expensive
Non whites get a discount on where they live so it’s less expensive So unsure what Jo Jo is chirping about

The lengths right wingers will go to in order to explain why treating black people badly is really, really good for them.

But thank YOU for once again proving you're dumber than sack of hammers. You truly can be convinced of any stupid bullshit the right dreams up. Like slavery taught black people a marketable trade.

The lengths right wingers will go to in order to explain why treating black people badly is really, really good for them.

But thank YOU for once again proving you're dumber than sack of hammers. You truly can be convinced of any stupid bullshit the right dreams up. Like slavery taught black people a marketable trade.
Make up one’s own conclusion and then posit it erroneously. Plus pretty much a switch in the issue

This is a great example of why the GOP should nominate Vivek.

Vivek would CLOBBER this nonsense and is immune to the LEFT's textbook response of ist and isms....

Joe Biden is race-baiting again in order to try and help uplift his abysmal poll numbers. Today he claimed that housing prices are based on race, suggesting identical homes with blacks living in them are valued less than ones with whites. Seriously.

“Today, a home owned by a black family on one side of a highway, built by the same builder on the other side of the highway, and a white guy living in it, the white guy’s home is valued more than the black guy’s! …That’s how you build generational wealth!”

Thats how I got my home so cheap, the previous owners were black. I have no idea how a black could own a 6,000 sq ft home with acreage on a lake though. Probably stole it!

View attachment 885693
My brother lives in a townhouse spitting distance from a development of McMansions, and I see black owners in and about them all the time. Maybe my brother should sell his “expensive” white townhouse and get himself a cheap 5,000 foot black house with an acre lot.

Maybe you should do a search and find out for yourself.
So, you are saying there is not one iota of truth in that. I live in a white area that was red lined in insurances because it abutted an African American area. People paid insane rates for insurances particularly automobile insurance compared to what it could be living somewhere else.

View attachment 885693
Fear monger

Forum List

Back