Race Baiting against APPLE

"SHARPTON: There are no blacks on 30 percent of the Fortune 500 companies' board of directors."

And thats why they are Fortune 500 companies.

Ya, thats so hard to believe that Sharpton would race bait a company.

"reagancoalition.com"? WTF is that Willow. Never EVER heard of that rw FAILsite.

The Reagan Coalition was a conbination of voters who fit a certain profile and were assembled by Reagan's campaign group in 1980 to produce a landslide victory for him in that election. The website obviously reflects his past ideologies and stance on certain social issues, which are outlined in the link below.

Ronald Reagan: Racism and Racial Politics

Last edited:
"reagancoalition.com"? WTF is that Willow. Never EVER heard of that rw FAILsite.

Speaking of fail...

Didn't watch the YouTube didja'?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RavJh1Tt2pQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RavJh1Tt2pQ[/ame]

Jason Beasley
"Oddly enough, the board of directors for Sharpton's National Action Network is exclusively black."
~~~~~~
No, way! I didn't think Jason was right!
So I looked it up.

Board of Directors | National Action Network

board.jpg

So what is Sharpton complaining about?

Ah, the race pimp nig sniffs out yet another source of money.

Keep him busy I guess until he can find another racial case to lie about and eventually add to his growing list of complete bullshit cases to rile up the low information idiots who understand his brand of Negro dialect.

The Reagan Coalition was a conbination of voters who fit a certain profile and were assembled by Reagan's campaign group in 1980 to produce a landslide victory for him in that election. The website obviously reflects his past ideologies and stance on certain social issues, which are outlined in the link below.

ummm..... no chit. I wasn't asking about what the raygun coalition was. Still never heard of that rw FAILsite though. Must've been linked from one of the rw'ers hate/fear sites like breitbart or drudge.

Seriously though, rw'ers have to go out of their way to find hate/fear sites like the above to feed their addiction. Sad that :(

Last edited:

ummm..... no chit. I wasn't asking about what the raygun coalition was. Still never heard of that rw FAILsite though. Must've been linked from one of the rw'ers hate/fear sites like breitbart or drudge.

Seriously though, rw'ers have to go out of their way to find hate/fear sites like the above to feed their addiction. Sad that :(

So. . . was the video fake, then? I don't understand how the website sourcing the video is even worthy of discussion, here.

Unless they edited it, or made it up. Was that not Sharpton's voice I heard, there? Sounded like him. Seemed like some shit he'd say, too.

I guess what I'm getting at is that I'm curious. . . do you have any thoughts on the content? Or is your entire argument just that anyone who'd look at the website posting the video is sad? Not really an argument, but hey, whatever floats your boat I guess.

Forum List

Back