Race-Baiter Ben Crump Smearing Another Policeman and Honoring Another Violent Thug

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia
Race-baiter Ben Crump is once again trying to smear and ruin another police officer for doing his job and is once again honoring a thug who got killed while resisting arrest and while trying to grab the officer's taser. Crump is calling for the prosecution of the police officer who killed Patrick Lyoya. Here are the facts, as confirmed by video footage of the incident:

Lyoya was stopped for a traffic violation. He failed to remain in the car as instructed. He failed to produce a driver’s license. When the officer told Lyoya that the license plate did not belong on the car, Lyoya pushed the officer aside and began to run away. When the officer caught him, Lyoya chose to fight. During the 90-second wrestling match, Lyoya obtained some manner of possession of the officer’s taser. The officer ordered him at least twice to release the taser before the bodycam was knocked off and deactivated during the fight. Reasonably fearing that great bodily harm could come to him if tased, the officer resorted to deadly force and shot Lyoya.

Instead of telling black males to stop resisting arrest, to refrain from assaulting police officers, and to refrain from trying to grab police officers' weapons, Crump is claiming that the officer used "excessive force" and is demanding that the officer be fired and prosecuted. So is Lyoya's family. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. If he were my son, I would say, "I'm sorry he got killed, but he brought it on himself. He should not have resisted arrest and certainly should not have tried to grab the officer's taser. The officer had every right to shoot him."

These dumb racist Democrats do not understand why suspects should never attempt to wrestle with a Policemen.
Policemen are trained to never allow suspects to overpower them because they can be shot by their own gun.
The racist Democrats think that suspects are shot because the Policeman is a racist.
Never fight the Policeman.
Do what the Policeman tells you to do, and you will be OK.

Prosecutor: Illinois cop was disarmed, killed with own gun ...

Jan 04, 2022 · -- A police officer who was killed at a northern Illinois hotel pleaded for her life before a man allegedly shot her with her own gun after she was disarmed during a struggle

Race-baiter Ben Crump is once again trying to smear and ruin another police officer for doing his job and is once again honoring a thug who got killed while resisting arrest and while trying to grab the officer's taser. Crump is calling for the prosecution of the police officer who killed Patrick Lyoya. Here are the facts, as confirmed by video footage of the incident:

Lyoya was stopped for a traffic violation. He failed to remain in the car as instructed. He failed to produce a driver’s license. When the officer told Lyoya that the license plate did not belong on the car, Lyoya pushed the officer aside and began to run away. When the officer caught him, Lyoya chose to fight. During the 90-second wrestling match, Lyoya obtained some manner of possession of the officer’s taser. The officer ordered him at least twice to release the taser before the bodycam was knocked off and deactivated during the fight. Reasonably fearing that great bodily harm could come to him if tased, the officer resorted to deadly force and shot Lyoya.

Instead of telling black males to stop resisting arrest, to refrain from assaulting police officers, and to refrain from trying to grab police officers' weapons, Crump is claiming that the officer used "excessive force" and is demanding that the officer be fired and prosecuted. So is Lyoya's family. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. If he were my son, I would say, "I'm sorry he got killed, but he brought it on himself. He should not have resisted arrest and certainly should not have tried to grab the officer's taser. The officer had every right to shoot him."

Ben Crump is such an unethical, honorless abs soulless man. He is at everyone of these police shootings suppressing evidence and slandering the cops. He is making a fortune off it.

Now we have Patrick Lyoya… a thug using fake plates to cover up he was in a stolen car. He gets out do the car when not prompted to. Then he runs from the police and resists arrest and goes for the officers taser and get justifiably shot! Then the race hustlers abs leftist white scumbags defame the office and cry foul.

It started with Martin, then Brown and Gardner and it cumulated with Floyd…Floyd committed a felon, was high as a kite in fentanyl (enough to kill 3 people), about to drive away, refused to get in the police car because he was OD’ing, acting irrational because he was OD’ing, the crowd was getting extra belligerent and the other cops had to do crowd control, then the one officer needed to subdue Floyd until the ambulance came (which they called), then Floyd OD’ed and died… and the police got blamed from a selectively audited video… if the media, race hustlers and politicians were honest they would have showed the entire videos and told the truth.

crump is making all kinds 9f money off deads thugs. why should he stop lol lol/ all in the race hustling using game.

These dumb racist Democrats do not understand why suspects should never attempt to wrestle with a Policemen.
Policemen are trained to never allow suspects to overpower them because they can be shot by their own gun.
The racist Democrats think that suspects are shot because the Policeman is a racist.
Never fight the Policeman.
Do what the Policeman tells you to do, and you will be OK.

Prosecutor: Illinois cop was disarmed, killed with own gun ...

Jan 04, 2022 · -- A police officer who was killed at a northern Illinois hotel pleaded for her life before a man allegedly shot her with her own gun after she was disarmed during a struggle
justice-for-j6-says-theyre-rallying-for-nonviolen-2-12404-1632143906-0_dblbig.jpg

Forum List

Back